'1776" Is Code For Treason Now To Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Apparently the left thinks '1776' is treason.
The very foundation of our country is treason to them.

Treason​

The character and integrity displayed by many current day public officials, give reason to ponder the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero.​

” A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer in less to fear.”​

Treason​

” A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer in less to fear.”​

Wow, you must be scraping the bottom of the outrage barrel for if this is the best you can come up with. :auiqs.jpg:
MTG and Boobert actually did say that. And their intent was an armed revolt to overturn the results of a free and fair election
that was certified by all 50 states...and yes. That is treason.

Thanks for playing!

Treason​

Liberal History 101

1776 was when THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE got all uppity and didn't respect their betters. America won't recover from that deploration until those with a superior social conscience are put in charge. Hillary was the Betsy Ross of the Rainbow replacement-flag.

Wow, you must be scraping the bottom of the outrage barrel for if this is the best you can come up with. :auiqs.jpg:
MTG and Boobert actually did say that. And their intent was an armed revolt to overturn the results of a free and fair election
that was certified by all 50 states...and yes. That is treason.

Thanks for playing!
I heard she got the idea for her testimony after studying Hillary Clinton testifying before congress.

Treason​

Because that is exactly what it is, when used by insurrectionist traitors. They are the ones who use it to provide cover for trying to overthrow free and fair elections.

Wow, you must be scraping the bottom of the outrage barrel for if this is the best you can come up with.
^^^ THIS from a guy who has barely managed one original thread of his own per YEAR since joining! :21:

And their intent was an armed revolt
Accusations without proof are meaningless jabber.

to overturn the results of a free and fair election
Still again, claims of a free and fair election without proof, especially when MOUNTAINS of evidence say the exact opposite, are just dull, stupid and worthless. Especially since if the election WAS rigged as the evidence voluminously points to, then what J6 did was both JUSTIFIED and HEROIC, and the traitors are Nancy and her democrat party.

The judge seems to be having a good time mocking the marxist consigliere.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Watch this shit show continue to get zero traction while the stuttering fuck's inflation and 5 dollar gas is beating down the average consumer and turning states red. Y-E-E-E-E-A-A-A-W-W-W-W-N-N-N.....ZZZZ.....zzzzz

FRDUsd_X0AAg4zH.jpg

^^^ THIS from a guy who has barely managed one original thread of his own per YEAR since joining! :21:

Accusations without proof are meaningless jabber.

Still again, claims of a free and fair election without proof, especially when MOUNTAINS of evidence say the exact opposite, are just dull, stupid and worthless. Especially since if the election WAS rigged as the evidence voluminously points to, then what J6 did was both JUSTIFIED and HEROIC, and the traitors are Nancy and her democrat party.
STFU. You refuse to start your election fraud thread. Coward. There is no evidence of massive fraud. If you believe there is, start your thread and present your evidence. It's not up to me to prove my belief. Quite the opposite in fact.

Put up. Or, I repeat. STFU.

I'm not sure what conclusion we were supposed to draw from her remarks. To me, her saying "it's our 1776" moment" implies that she wants a revolution, or something akin to it. A Lexington and Concord moment.

I believe that MTG is perhaps the WORST thing PR wise, to have ever happened to the republican party. She doesn't know when to keep her fucking mouth shut. There are things you can keep to yourself, but NOT say on live TV!

I'm not sure what conclusion we were supposed to draw from her remarks. To me, her saying "it's our 1776" moment" implies that she wants a revolution, or something akin to it. A Lexington and Concord moment.

I believe that MTG is perhaps the WORST thing PR wise, to have ever happened to the republican party. She doesn't know when to keep her fucking mouth shut. There are things you can keep to yourself, but NOT say on live TV!

Much like dem sweetheart AOC?

Forum List

Back