173K ghost votes tallied in Detroit.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

The meat of this video starts around 8:15. I of course encourage you to watch the whole thing, especially if you're a liberal.

You literally have areas with ZERO registered voters yet 173K votes were counted in these districts?

This is the dystopia the democrook sociopaths want for the world.....

The meat of this video starts around 8:15. I of course encourage you to watch the whole thing, especially if you're a liberal.

You literally have areas with ZERO registered voters yet 173K votes were counted in these districts?

You can't shame them
You can't appeal to any sense of fairness
They have no dignity.

They don't care.
I promise you.

That’s a lie.

you’re welcome.

Not according to the the two Democrats and two Republicans on on the Canvassing Board that sent it to the Michigan State Board of Elections. " According to court documents, the Trump campaign voluntarily dismissed the federal lawsuit on Thursday morning".
DETROIT (FOX 2) - The Trump campaign has withdrawn its lawsuit in Michigan after saying that it had achieved its goal to make sure every vote was counted.
In a statement by Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, the campaign said it was pulling the lawsuit.
Trump campaign pulls Michigan lawsuit after Wayne County certifies votes

• Banned
You can't shame them
You can't appeal to any sense of fairness
They have no dignity.

They don't care.
I promise you.

I have no doubt about that. These are people who will load the cattle cars at bayonet point and wipe out millions of us.

That's because they're worried a few thousand of theirs might be thrown off of helicopters.

I hate the idea of being forced to accept this, but I hate it less than the mass murders the left has planned for the world.

That’s a lie.

you’re welcome.

Yes the video does expose lies and cheating.

Damn, the Trump cult are such gullible twits :lol:

Compared to you Bubblecultists - Constitution supporters are all Einstein level geniuses.
Trump cultists will go down in history the same way the folks from Jonestown did.

Jonestown supporters elected a President who appointed three (3) Supreme Court Justices who will shape the court for a generation, helped hold the Senate for their party for three (3) consecutive elections (so far) and made historic changes in the House of Representatives?

Why don't we read more about them?

" Mentality For War To Win At All Costs "

* Disillusion Mint *

Damn, the Trump cult are such gullible twits :lol:
Did you scroll down to the bottom of the table in the link - Election Results | Clerk to see 0s in the registered voter column ?

If that were the situation with the left they would be blaming white nationalist and russian collusion but since it is reporting from the darkies , the public has to exercise affirmative action , ignore the incompetence and attribute the results to CP time .

So otherwise , explain the phenomenon .

Forum List

Back