17 year old boy kills parents, then hosts a party

i am sure glad i dont have a 16 yr old in the house...getting ready..well next year to turn a lethal 17

Yeah, we should ship off ALL teens to an island, and let them live there ala' "Lord of the Flies" until they turn 21! :thup:

You really can't blame this kid. He just recently learned that it's legal to kill your own kid in the state of Florida, so he figured he had no choice but to strike first.

But he didn't do this correctly, he needed to hide the bodies for at least a month and go on a month long partying binge.

I wonder if this freak is hoping for a book deal and a reality show too?

You really can't blame this kid. He just recently learned that it's legal to kill your own kid in the state of Florida, so he figured he had no choice but to strike first.

But he didn't do this correctly, he needed to hide the bodies for at least a month and go on a month long partying binge.

I wonder if this freak is hoping for a book deal and a reality show too?

Well he needs to get through his trial first.

There had to be signs, a history of mental disorder. This kind of violence doesn't just occur out of the blue overnight, and not just over being told he could not have a party. Has to be history to this young man's behavior. My guess he was not in treatment or was in inadequate treatment or off his meds. I always find it interesting in interviews with friends or neighbors..."They are nice people. Nice kids." Ya just never know what folks are hiding from the world behind closed doors.

John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer were considered nice neighbors as well, I guess you can rest assured your neighbors are good people if they are rude assholes.:doubt:

i am sure glad i dont have a 16 yr old in the house...getting ready..well next year to turn a lethal 17

Yeah, we should ship off ALL teens to an island, and let them live there ala' "Lord of the Flies" until they turn 21! :thup:

you realize if we do this......some 16 yr old is gonna be accosted by them 20 yrs old....just saying......

Actually, sending them into the armed forces is a bad idea. They will have a gun. And lots and lots of people to "play" with.

in all seriousness what a damn horror......i couldnt imagine realizing my killer was my child

yeah, and too bad for his parents, they aren't alive to realize it, since he murdered them.

There is a movie out now about this very thing, the parents have a son who murdered, let me check google, hang on.

OK
We Need to Talk About Kevin is a 2003 novel by Lionel Shriver and published by Serpent's Tail, concerning a fictional school massacre. It is written from the perspective of the killer's mother, Eva Khatchadourian, and documents her attempt to come to terms with her son Kevin and the murders he committed

The movie has the same title.

Just Google "Teenager kills parents" and flip through all the pages...

Google

Matthew 10:21
And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

Mark 13:12
Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

Very very sad. Just sayin.

Hey I know what to do. Let's have a war on killing your parents !
Make sure and insert the directions as a bonus with the grand theft auto video game.

And that, friends and neighbors, it most of the problem. Our kids are desensitized with violent games, stupid movies, advertisements where the dorky nerdy homely boys get the curvey, cheerleader, popular girls IF they drink bud light.

Make sure and insert the directions as a bonus with the grand theft auto video game.

And that, friends and neighbors, it most of the problem. Our kids are desensitized with violent games, stupid movies, advertisements where the dorky nerdy homely boys get the curvey, cheerleader, popular girls IF they drink bud light.

I think the problem is lack of empathy, kids for the most part care about no one but themselves.

I gotta lay a lot of that crap on the parents. They had to have known their kid's cheese slid off it's cracker long ago. But like Casey Anthony's parents...they ignored it as long as the violence was at someones pet or or another person. Until it came home to roost. Idiots.

care to show us an advertisement in which KIDS are drinking bud light or any other beer?

care to show us an advertisement in which KIDS are drinking bud light or any other beer?

Oh. PARDON ME oh wise one with a microscope. OF AGE kids. To me in my cranky older years, anyne 25 or younger is a kid to me. Many bows and grovelings for pardonship, your honor. I bow deeply at my faux paux.

I gotta lay a lot of that crap on the parents. They had to have known their kid's cheese slid off it's cracker long ago. But like Casey Anthony's parents...they ignored it as long as the violence was at someones pet or or another person. Until it came home to roost. Idiots.

But if the parents were ignoring the boy and didnt care what he was doing, why would he kill them? if they were letting him do whatever, you would think he would want to keep things the way they are.

Forum List

Back