17 shot in mass shooting in Chattanooga

They're both mass shootings and they're both public.
If they're not 'private' then they must be public.

Whatever they are, you need to start your own count, if you don't agree with the one that counts all mass shootings.

You have a lot of work cut out for you there! There's 9 pages for you to analyze so you can exclude the mass shootings you don't like. Get back to me when you have a number to go on about!

Nope......the common cold and ebola are both viruses....you don't treat them the same way....

No, I mean that 2aguy doesn't classify some mass shootings as mass shootings.

We're waiting for him to clarify that for us.
Probably by 2aguy's logic, the victims were wearing the wrong colour of underpants for it to be classed as a mass shooting

Probably by 2aguy's logic, the victims were wearing the wrong colour of underpants for it to be classed as a mass shooting

No, that's the motivation for the shooters. You know, Bloods wear red, Crips wear blue, so you better not be wearing red or blue if you ain't one of them.

And, you ignore the elephant in the room, multiple shooters, all gangbangers, all allowed to run free to wreak havoc by a progressive loon DA.

Nope......the common cold and ebola are both viruses....you don't treat them the same way....
You've just proved to me that you're an empty bottle that makes too much obnoxious noise.

Get back to me when you have your new official count on mass shootings.

You've been provided with the full list to work with.

I don't and I've made that clear many times. I'm in agreement with Flash on the demographics being the issue. It's America's culture of continuous wars and the killing of others.

I've also mentioned the fact that the gun violence is self-replicating in that with every mass shootings the people's fear is ratcheted up and they go out to buy more guns to protect themselves and their families.
And that's a good thing. Do you believe law-abiding gun owners commit gun violence without provocation?

Negro thugs being Negro thugs. Happens everyday in most American big city shitholes.

Forum List

Back