We knew Trump would call out the troops!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Good luck with that. The evidence against Trump and his January 6 coup attempt is overwhelming, and the American people will get to hear all of it this week. The Fox News led counter-culture will try its best, but they have already lost in the arena of public opinion. Bigly!!!

Good luck with that. The evidence against Trump and his January 6 coup attempt is overwhelming, and the American people will get to hear all of it this week. The Fox News led counter-culture will try its best, but they have already lost in the arena of public opinion. Bigly!!!
Despite the best efforts of Cancun Teddy, Matty, Madge, Shawn and Tucker. Trump's already pathetic reputation is going to get a massive do-over. Bigly!!!

Despite the best efforts of Cancun Teddy, Matty, Madge, Shawn and Tucker. Trump's already pathetic reputation is going to get a massive do-over. Bigly!!!
Trump's already pathetic reputation

Caused by CNN, MSLSD, and spinmeisters Muncher Maddow, Puppy Blitzer, Baby brother Cuomo, etc, and not based on actual facts.

Trump mobilizing his Maga allies?
If this is true then it's exactly what I've predicted would happen.

However, it could be only threatening with guns and not taking action with guns this time.

The Jan.6th. panel must have something enlightening by now.

Trump mobilizing his Maga allies?
If this is true then it's exactly what I've predicted would happen.

However, it could be only threatening with guns and not taking action with guns this time.

The Jan.6th. panel must have something enlightening by now.
They will make an attempt to Criminalize Trump and ban him from running in 24. It won't succeed because the federal court system is loathe to become involved in politics that way...

They may shop around for a few lower bench judges but eventually it will all go up the ladder to the appellate system we'll find ways to reject it out of hand as something the court does simply does not wish to become involved in.

Jo

Lefties justified the OWS demonstrators who occupied a D.C. park near the Capital without any permits and they seemed to encourage demonstrators who threatened the lives of Supreme Court Justices but they ignore the fact that the Trump rally had all the permits and was a legitimate demonstration. Certain FBI informants who were never arrested probably incited the trespass part but we will never know since the FBI has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. The pathetic thing is that the democrat party has failed the Country in every way since it became the majority party and the only thing they have left to try to stay in power is the gestapo hearings.

They will make an attempt to Criminalize Trump and ban him from running in 24. It won't succeed because the federal court system is loathe to become involved in politics that way...
I would agree that they will try that.
They may shop around for a few lower bench judges but eventually it will all go up the ladder to the appellate system we'll find ways to reject it out of hand as something the court does simply does not wish to become involved in.

Jo
I think you're right on 'their' efforts to stop Trump will fail.

I'm much more convinced that the DOJ is intimidated to inaction because of the possibility of a huge backlash if the authorities attempt to move against Trump.

Just so you understand my reasoning.

Above all, Trump needs to maintain the ability to influence his support into at least threatening action on his behalf. Legitimate support or otherwise, I have no opinion on that right now.

While we're here, what arrangements were made ahead of time for the Jan.6th. show, in your opinion?
What saved the situation from becoming a lot of dead politicians? How were arrangements made concerning the whereabouts of the guns?

Democrats have learned well from their Soviet masters:

show man find crime quote.jpg

I can't figure out if these are mostly morons who actually believe it was a coup attempt or just typical liberal liars. It's probably the same ratio of idiots to liars that we have with the Russian collusion crap. Same support from the MSM as well.
But....but....but...................

It was an actual coup. It was a bloody insurrection! They killed thousands of congressional reps with their selfie sticks and flagpoles!

1654449444210.png

Lefties justified the OWS demonstrators who occupied a D.C. park near the Capital without any permits and they seemed to encourage demonstrators who threatened the lives of Supreme Court Justices but they ignore the fact that the Trump rally had all the permits and was a legitimate demonstration. Certain FBI informants who were never arrested probably incited the trespass part but we will never know since the FBI has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. The pathetic thing is that the democrat party has failed the Country in every way since it became the majority party and the only thing they have left to try to stay in power is the gestapo hearings.
It won't make it to SCOTUS...it will be turned down by the appellate....when they try to go to SCOTUS ..SCOTUS will simply refuse to hear it...
But they must do whatever they can to stop the slaughter coming in November....it won't work...yet the have to try.

They have nothing and will find nothing. The ONLY way to stop him from running is to convict him of treason or sedition. Not the hateful fantasy version these fools indulge in, daily. REAL crimes with real evidence.

Huh? "This time"? When did anyone use guns at the 1/6 protest? I mean, other than the racist filth that executed the airforce vet. I think a few people had weapons either on them or in their vehicles and I'm CERTAIN they'll be raped by DC for that but no one used guns or even threatened anyone with guns.

Forum List

Back