17-mile long Russian troop convoy headed to Kiev

It is not about Yanukovich now, thick. Do you know where the main electoral base of Yanukovich was located? Or any other pro-Russia political force? Want a hint?
So he DESERVED to be ousted.

Our CIA was correct to fund millions upon millions into Ukraine to depose him, correct?

Forget free and fair elections...let's foment a coup!

That's totally cool.

Rules for thee...but not for me.

A little introspection please, Ameritard.

Target rich Slaughter road if they were against us...........But the Nuke MAD theory prevents that........

Too dang bad.

Our CIA was correct to fund millions upon millions into Ukraine to depose him, correct?

That's totally cool.

Once again, it is not about Yanukovich, sleepy. He was ousted, okay. Almost ten years ago. I ask you what to do now. I ask once again - do you know where the main electoral base of any pro-Russia candidate was?

Once again, it is not about Yanukovich, sleepy. He was ousted, okay. Almost ten years ago. I ask you what to do now. I ask once again - do you know where the main electoral base of any pro-Russia candidate was?
Oh so the violation of sovereign rights, and national elections is..."10 years ago" mmm k?

You are a one track mind.

You are a lack of introspection.

You are America.

Congrats.

69/ New satellite imagery shows that the Russian convoy heading toward Kyiv (ref. tweets 60, 62 and 64) is actually 40 miles long, stretching from Prybirsk to Antonov Airport.

Some homes near Ivankiv along the convoy route are shown burning.

\uD83D\uDCF8: @Maxar pic.twitter.com/3tpZlgHsr7
Evan Hill
Evan Hill (@evanhill) March 1, 2022

1646095044607.png

1646095106252.png

That's totally cool.

Oops, desperate idiot sock troll doesn't know his history.

Yanukovich was tossed out by Parliamentary vote in 2014.

Now Ukraine has free and fair elections and a democratically elected government.

You have lies and half baked Russian propaganda.

Bummer.

Oh so the violation of sovereign rights, and national elections is..."10 years ago" mmm k?

You are a one track mind.

You are a lack of introspection.

You are America.

Congrats.
You can't answer a simple question? Come on, dude, I thought you are better than that. Don't be an idiot.

Oops, desperate idiot sock troll doesn't know his history.

Yanukovich was tossed out by Parliamentary vote in 2014.

Now Ukraine has free and fair elections and a democratically elected government.

You have lies and half baked Russian propaganda.

Bummer.
Yes, because bloody riots in the streets of the capital, orchestrated and funded by the CIA do not sway a vote....do they?

Yes, because bloody riots in the streets of the capital, orchestrated and funded by the CIA do not sway a vote....do they?
Maybe for a sissy like you.

They voted him out of office. They have bigger balls than your GOP masters, who fell at the feet of the orange pileof sit, when it was time to vote himout of office.

The jealousy is thick.

Maybe for a sissy like you.

They voted him out of office. They have bigger balls than your GOP masters, who fell at the feet of the orange pileof sit, when it was time to vote himout of office.

The jealousy is thick.
mmm yeah...well will see when that dupe Zelensky is licking Russian boots a few more days.

Forum List

Back