17-mile long Russian troop convoy headed to Kiev

If you don't know who I am gender-wise, you're obviously a faggot.

But then, most Russians are педики, aren't they? :laughing0301:
Russians? Interesting. Why do you whine about gays being treated not delicately enough here in Russia? And, there was a thread on the forum where they said 40% of Americans identify themselves as weirdos of some kind. How come we are gays all of a sudden, stupid?

Hopefully the full might of the world comes down on Russia for their invasion of a sovereign nation.
TBF...I don't think We as Americans have any room to talk. We have done much worse.
The Russians may be able to take Kyiv, but the attrition of Russian occupiers will massive from the Ukrainian street to street fighting, sniping and firebombings. They aren't fighting on the orders of dictator who wants to reunify the Soviet Union, they are fighting for their homeland.

Not only that, but the Russian economy is in the shitter now. They're getting hit with sanctions from all over the world, and their Ruble has dropped to nothing. There's no way they can afford to maintain an occupation for any extended amount of time.
Meh...minimal resistance at best.

Outside of Azov Battalion we really don't see much engagement with Ukrainian forces.

The only reason the Russians are taking so long to seize the entire nation is because they are refraining from destroying much of the key infrastructure.

Combine that with Ukrainian forces retreating deep in to their cities in direct violation of Geneva Convention rules of engagement.

This is not a stalemate...this is a cautious Russian force taking their time.

As for economy, that was probably factored in.

I don't think the Russians want to occupy.

I think they want to install their guy and go on about their day.

Good luck to them.

So you are for killing people in the name of Putin?
In the name of Putin huh?

LOL!

How about the 3800 innocent civilians murdered via indiscriminate shelling. over the past 8 years.

Kiev was in clear violation of the 2014 Minsk Agreement

Kiev was doing nothing...how long would you prefer it went on 10 years? 20?

What I hope and wish for is that the people of the Ukraine allow the Moscow Soldiers into that city, and then blow it with a nuclear bomb no matter dirty or briefcase bomb, and then send a message to your beloved Putin that they will make the Ukraine inhabitable for the next thousand years if he keep going…

There we go!

Spoken like a true American

Level everything and then they will be truly free!

Let play a real game of chicken and let see if your boy has the guts to keep going!

Yeah!

Ukraine thought they had it bad with Chernobyl...let's irradiate the entire country...make it completely uninhabitable!!

MURIKA BICHIZ!

Russia used a thermobaric weapon (vacuum bomb) on Monday in its invasion of Ukraine, said Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Oksana Markarova.

"They used the vacuum bomb today, which is actually prohibited by the Geneva convention"

Here's background:Chechnya Conflict: Use of Vacuum Bombs by Russian Forces

A headline to make the oligarchs shudder:#NEWS: Monaco to freeze assets & impose sanctions on Russians

Prince Albert said Monaco has “adopted & implemented without delay procedures for the freezing of funds & economic sanctions identical to those taken by most Euro States.”
Jim Sciutto
Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto) February 28, 2022

Ukraine Armed Forces says that if necessary, the planes they're getting from other NATO countries "will be able to be based on Polish airfields from which Ukrainian pilots will perform combat missions" pic.twitter.com/85QXA6A4bQ
Steve Lookner
Steve Lookner (@lookner) February 28, 2022

This appears to be the big push. One of two things will happen: The convoy gets decimated by Ukrainian drones and aircraft today and tonight, or the convoy makes it to Kiev. If the latter happens, it's all over.

Live Updates: Initial Talks End Between Russia and Ukraine

View attachment 608701

View attachment 608702
Ukraine has left this group alone for the most part. My guess is they want to shoot these fish in a barrel when they reach maximum length and have no where to hide. Quite possibly the stupidest military move in many wars. Put all that hardware in one place.

Ukraine has left this group alone for the most part. My guess is they want to shoot these fish in a barrel when they reach maximum length and have no where to hide. Quite possibly the stupidest military move in many wars. Put all that hardware in one place.

We should know what's going to happen by morning there. Looks like it'll be a turkey shoot if the allies jump on it.

Russia used a thermobaric weapon (vacuum bomb) on Monday in its invasion of Ukraine, said Ukraine's ambassador to the U.S., Oksana Markarova.

"They used the vacuum bomb today, which is actually prohibited by the Geneva convention"

Here's background:Chechnya Conflict: Use of Vacuum Bombs by Russian Forces
They are not banned by the GC..
We used thermobaric munitions in Iraq, and Afghanistan.

EU has deployed fighter jets and tens of thousands of anti-tank and machine guns to Ukraine.
At last some one in the West have stepped up to the fight instead of just watching Ukraine and its people get slaughtered by, some say evil, Russia.

The Geneva Convention is useless...obviously.
Russia is the Chair of the UN...LOL

Last edited:
don't think the Russians want to occupy.

I think they want to install their guy and go on about their day.

Good luck to them
I wonder how this guy is supposed to govern for some considerable amount of time. Some sort of 'red terror'?

I wonder how this guy is supposed to govern for some considerable amount of time. Some sort of 'red terror'?
Ask Yanukovych about the colors of terror.

He didn't do what the west wanted so they fomented a nice little coup de etat...

But I bet you don't know anything about that.

Back to sleep drone.

Ask Yanukovych about the colors of terror.

He didn't do what the west wanted so they fomented a nice little coup de etat...

But I bet you don't know anything about that.

Back to sleep drone.
It is not about Yanukovich now, thick. Do you know where the main electoral base of Yanukovich was located? Or any other pro-Russia political force? Want a hint?

Forum List

Back