17-mile long Russian troop convoy headed to Kiev

Invaders usually are the ones that suffer the heavy casualties at the beginning of the battle.
It's one of the reasons the United States absolutely refused to storm the Japanese mainland at the end of the war. It would have made D-Day look tame.
Taking Japan was and still is impossible because of the culture they live by, so totally different beast…

The Ukrainian people would be wise to let the Russian soldiers come into the City and then blow the damn thing!

Then watch how fast Putin start screaming!

THat's what your filthy Russian media is telling you. You do not have air superiority over Ukraine.
It seems they do. Where is Ukranian air force? Why have they not stopped Russian air strikes?

THat's what your filthy Russian media is telling you. You do not have air superiority over Ukraine.
I think it's your filthy media telling you the usual trash. If you saw the Ukrainian one you'd even find that they already won. They lost their army though except maybe babushkas with their wooden AK47s, but win they did. ;)

It seems they do. Where is Ukranian air force? Why have they not stopped Russian air strikes?

They've done a great job, in spite of the fact that they have a small air capability than Russia. Anti-tank and handheld AGM missiles are wreaking havoc of Russian convoys. The rset of the world is also ponying up and keeping the Ukes in a good supply of them.

NEW: Norway says it plans to send 2,000 M72 anti-tank weapons to Ukraine, joining Finland and Sweden in sending lethal weapons
Paul McLeary
Paul McLeary (@paulmcleary) February 28, 2022

I think it's your filthy media telling you the usual trash. If you saw the Ukrainian one you'd even find that they already won. They lost their army though except maybe babushkas with their wooden AK47s, but win they did. ;)

Dumbshit. I don't rely on my communist-infiltrated media to tell me what's happening. I'm getting intel straight from the field.

Apparently Putin is getting nervous now.

BREAKING: Moscow says countries sending military equipment to Ukraine will be responsible if they are used against Russian forces.
The Spectator Index
The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) February 28, 2022

Dumbshit. I don't rely on my communist-infiltrated media to tell me what's happening. I'm getting intel straight from the field.
Every major news agency around the world has reporters in the field. They are saying it is difficult to verify all the claims and counter claims.

Apparently Putin is getting nervous now.
I know, bitch. You rely on your democrats-infiltrated media to tell you what's happening in your dreams. :D

I know, bitch. You rely on your democrats-infiltrated media to tell you what's happening in your dreams. :D

There are no Democrats where I'm getting my information from. And the only сука here is you, Putin Boy.

May you meet up with the Odessa Ass Bandit.

1646081218968.png

There are no Democrats where I'm getting my information from. And the only сука here is you, Putin Boy.

May you meet up with the Odessa Ass Bandit.
Who are you BTW? Gender wise I mean. Was I wrong to peg you as сука? Are you, what do you call them, сука's husbands? :D

That column looks very vulnerable. Narrow road, stacked up close, strung out for miles.

If the Ukrainians have the resources left they should be able to really slow it down.

If the Ukrainians could somehow stop the column that would break the backbone of the invasion.

We are sending 100 tons of humanitarian aid to Ukraine. PM Bennett has offered to mediate the conflict as requested by Ukraine but Putin has said no.

Who are you BTW? Gender wise I mean. Was I wrong to peg you as сука? Are you, what do you call them, сука's husbands? :D

If you don't know who I am gender-wise, you're obviously a faggot.

But then, most Russians are педики, aren't they? :laughing0301:

That column looks very vulnerable. Narrow road, stacked up close, strung out for miles.

If the Ukrainians have the resources left they should be able to really slow it down.

If the Ukrainians could somehow stop the column that would break the backbone of the invasion.
Still doesn't make any sense to me that the road was left intact

We are sending 100 tons of humanitarian aid to Ukraine. PM Bennett has offered to mediate the conflict as requested by Ukraine but Putin has said no.

Unleash the Israeli Hebrew Hammer on the bastards.

Let Joe Biden call. See if Putin says yes or no to negotiating with him.

Forum List

Back