17-mile long Russian troop convoy headed to Kiev

Only a Russian propagandist would surmise that the invasion is going quicker for the Russians. Putin has lost around 5,000 troops so far and the Ukrainian losses have been nowhere near that high.
hard to verify the claims and counter claims of casualties. News agencies say they cannot verify claims from either side.

Only a Russian propagandist would surmise that the invasion is going quicker for the Russians. Putin has lost around 5,000 troops so far and the Ukrainian losses have been nowhere near that high.
Son, I'm disappoint, I figured you would not be taken in by clams on either side at this point in the conflict.

Yeah we really don't know what the deal is just yet do we?
I think the plan continues to morph into lots of possibilities. But I do think that if Russia has had to suffer any significant losses then Russia will be keeping Ukraine as a down payment on reparations.

Sorry but I don't fight armchair wars. I've dismantled the twin 50 cal machine guns from off of the arms of my recliner/rocker.

Although it never was Russia's plan to go to war with the Ukraine, there's probably little doubt that once Putin was pushed into war, he would have resolved to take the Ukraine and keep it!

Do you understand why Russia was being pushed into a war with Crimea but avoided it by relying on popularity?
It was my understanding that the Ukraine's decision not to renew the naval Base lease was the trigger point for Putin on that particular issue. I am quite uninformed about it though as I really have not made an effort to study the region's politics. It would seem to make perfect sense however.

It was my understanding that the Ukraine's decision not to renew the naval Base lease was the trigger point for Putin on that particular issue. I am quite uninformed about it though as I really have not made an effort to study the region's politics. It would seem to make perfect sense however.
I don't know if the renewal of the lease was the critical point, but it sounds feasible. The point being that Russia would find it impossible to give up the mutually agreeable situation in which their naval base would be lost.

For that reason I've always referred to it as a bridge too far by US/Nato.

I'm not positive on the idea that US/Nato sacrificed the Crimea for the sake of a demonization of Russia in the appearance of an invasion.

or

It was simply bad planning and indeed was only a 'bridge too far'?

I've never heard a good solid argument either way. It is though, great discussion on what is being argued pro/con on Russia.

I don't know if the renewal of the lease was the critical point, but it sounds feasible. The point being that Russia would find it impossible to give up the mutually agreeable situation in which their naval base would be lost.

For that reason I've always referred to it as a bridge too far by US/Nato.

I'm not positive on the idea that US/Nato sacrificed the Crimea for the sake of a demonization of Russia in the appearance of an invasion.

or

It was simply bad planning and indeed was only a 'bridge too far'?

I've never heard a good solid argument either way. It is though, great discussion on what is being argued pro/con on Russia.
If Anyone was going to pick a hotspot with Russia certainly asking them to give up their one and only naval base in the region would be that hot spot.

hard to verify the claims and counter claims of casualties. News agencies say they cannot verify claims from either side.

Russia isn't reporting their casualties, while Ukraine is.

Which side would you believe?

Hopefully the full might of the Russian army comes down on these fascist rats and this war is concluded quickly.
So you are for killing people in the name of Putin?

What I hope and wish for is that the people of the Ukraine allow the Moscow Soldiers into that city, and then blow it with a nuclear bomb no matter dirty or briefcase bomb, and then send a message to your beloved Putin that they will make the Ukraine inhabitable for the next thousand years if he keep going…

Let play a real game of chicken and let see if your boy has the guts to keep going!

Son, I'm disappoint, I figured you would not be taken in by clams on either side at this point in the conflict.

I'm going by official figures that are being released, videos, in-person statements, etc. There's a world of information out there that the MSM isn't even aware of.

Plus, you might say that I'm "biased." toward a democratically-elected independent country, as opposed to one inhabited by ham-fisted, vodka-swilling Slavik-squatting chimps whose main export is drunken road rage videos and caviar. :04:

I'm going by official figures that are being released, videos, in-person statements, etc. There's a world of information out there that the MSM isn't even aware of.

Plus, you might say that I'm "biased." toward a democratically-elected independent country, as opposed to one inhabited by ham-fisted, vodka-swilling Slavik-squatting chimps whose main export is drunken road rage videos and caviar. :04:
Wait, when did Hunter become President?

Invaders usually are the ones that suffer the heavy casualties at the beginning of the battle.
It's one of the reasons the United States absolutely refused to storm the Japanese mainland at the end of the war. It would have made D-Day look tame.

There's a thing called Aerial supremacy. We have that. Your Ukrainian drones are shot down the moment they are detected. Dream on.

THat's what your filthy Russian media is telling you. You do not have air superiority over Ukraine.

"Ukraine's foreign ministry posted a list of Russian losses on its Twitter feed. They say Russia has lost 46 planes, 26 helicopters, and two unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) in the conflict. It does not differentiate between air-to-air and ground-based attacks when describing the kinds of aircraft that were downed. Ukrainian aviation assets are still unaccounted for, although indications indicate that Russia has so far been unable to completely eliminate Ukraine's air force. According to reports, Ukraine's air defense system is still operational. With the Raytheon FIM-92 Stinger air defense system, Ukrainian troops have the ability to target low flying aircraft and helicopters. In comparison to Russia, Ukraine has a far smaller arsenal of weapons. In FlightGlobal's current World Air Forces directory, 318 military aircraft were in operation, including 98 combat planes and 112 combat helicopters, prior to Russia's strike on February 24. Sukhoi Su-24, Su-25, and Su-27 fighters from the Soviet period are among the fixed-wing combat aircraft available to it."

https://newsrme.com/en/single-post/...kills;-AN-225-Mriya-status-unknown-NqTuSwxokt

Last edited:

Forum List

Back