17% approve of Congress

I think the only person with lower ratings is Katie Couric and the 5:30 CBS evening news!!!!! But I think she will have better rating if this bill passes!!!! Latest news Obama just passed Jimmy Carter as the worst all-time American President

The congress that was voted in with the power it was voted in deserves 0 approval. 17% gotta be some random fuck ups who do not know what the fuck congress means.

"It's the Congress, stupid." -- I have been saying that for three years.

By FAR the worst thing President Obama inherited was this same Congress.

I have been saying it for 30 years.

I've been saying it for 31 years.

:funnyface:

LOL.

Perhaps for me as well. but things get fuzzy much over 30 years ago there was this concert and some tiny pills....

:D

Lets just say I have been saying it for a ton of time.

Asked if they would still vote to replace every single member of Congress if that resulted in Democrats still controlling Congress, nearly three-quarters (72%) said yes.

And asked if they would still vote to replace every member if that resulted in Republicans controlling Congress, a virtually identical number (73%) said yes.

could it be ? are the people finally beginning to see past the bullshit left-right paradigm ?

they do thois all the time and then vote for their own incumbant, they mean the other guys incumbant

Asked if they would still vote to replace every single member of Congress if that resulted in Democrats still controlling Congress, nearly three-quarters (72%) said yes.

And asked if they would still vote to replace every member if that resulted in Republicans controlling Congress, a virtually identical number (73%) said yes.

could it be ? are the people finally beginning to see past the bullshit left-right paradigm ?

they do thois all the time and then vote for their own incumbant, they mean the other guys incumbant

unfortunately this is very true. My congressperson is fine but the rest suck?
Just another way to avoid personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Congress has an approval rating of 17%.

According to the poll, if their congressman votes with Republicans to defeat the bill, 34% say they would be less likely to re-elect that member, 31% say they would be more likely to vote for him/her, and 34% say it makes no difference.

However, if their congressman votes with Democrats to pass the legislation, 36% say they would be less likely to re-elect that member, 28% say they would be more likely to vote for him/her, and 34% say it makes no difference.

Translation: "There is no easy place right now in the health-care debate," says Republican pollster Bill McInturff, who conducted the NBC/WSJ survey with Democratic pollster Peter Hart.

The survey showed Congress with a paltry 17 percent approval rating from the public, with opinions decidedly mixed on lawmakers seeking to stop or advance President Obama's health care agenda.

The same poll, by the way, says Congress' approval rating is near an all-time low. Just 17% of Americans approve of the way lawmakers are doing their job, while 77% disapprove. Looking ahead to November, 45% prefer a Democratic-controlled Congress, 42% Republican

------------------------

So much for a Republican landslide. It just goes to show, you can't run as the "Party of No".

On the other hand, Democrats have got to quit trying so hard to be "partisan". Republicans passed a 2 trillion dollar tax cut and a drug bill "gift" to the drug companies, both through reconciliation. Why can't Democrats?

whats the matter Dean....cant believe things are this close?.....i bet if they would of asked...."what is your opinion of the Speaker of the House".....you would have seen the lowest ratings for that post in the history of this Government.....

unfortunately this is very true. My congressperson is fine but the rest suck?
Just another way to avoid personal responsibility.

welcome to politics in California.....13% approval rating ....but 95% of them will get re-elected....

New Topics

Forum List

Back