1619 Project

Apparently your "degrees" did not include the meaning of the term "affirmative act".
:auiqs.jpg:
And apparently your ignorance includes the word culpability

Oh wait...
I forgot. As a MAGAT you think culpability only applies to PoC and LBGTQ+ people

LOL. You are the one calling it 'accurate history'. The responsibility lies with YOU to prove your statement.

1619 is NOT history. So says the author (before she tried to erase that history to suit herself, of course), so you are clearly and completely wrong and, here you are, still defending it and trying to re-frame the discussion. Not going to happen.

What you're really defending, of course, is yourself. You got used and will now dance to avoid that reality. Good luck with that.
No, I asked you to show me where it was inaccurate.
But since you never actually read anything that's not possible so you depend on old deleted tweets.

No, I asked you to show me where it was inaccurate.
But since you never actually read anything that's not possible so you depend on old deleted tweets.

No, I responded to your statement inferring that it is 'accurate history'

It isn't history, much less 'accurate history'.

No, I responded to your statement inferring that it is 'accurate history'

It isn't history, much less 'accurate history'.
And, again, I ask which parts are inaccurate?

And you don't know because you never actually read the work.

You speak from ignorance.

And apparently your ignorance includes the word culpability

Oh wait...
I forgot. As a MAGAT you think culpability only applies to PoC and LBGTQ+ people
And what would "culpability" have to do with the definition of an "affirmative act"?
Take your time.

And, again, I ask which parts are inaccurate?

And you don't know because you never actually read the work.

You speak from ignorance.
And, again, I point out the fact that it is you that made a statement and must therefore defend it.

I am not responding to your red herring. Nor should I.

Not informing a victim and purposely allowing the disease to spread IS an affirmative act.
Why do you suppose there weren't any White people in the study?
Don't White people get syphilis too?
Because the entire study was the spread of syphilis among black communities. It would be pretty stupid to include whites. No one was studying whites.

And what would "culpability" have to do with the definition of an "affirmative act"?
Take your time.
Did they give them fake medications?
That is an affirmative act.
did they continue to provide fake medications EVEN AFTER penicillin was found to be a cure?
THAT is an affirmative act
Did they withhold information that alternative treatments were available?
THAT is an affirmative act.
Did they decide that ONLY BLACK MEN would be subject to this?
THAT was an affirmative act.

And, again, I point out the fact that it is you that made a statement and must therefore defend it.

I am not responding to your red herring. Nor should I.
Then don't.
You've already demonstrated you speak only from ignorance.

Then don't.
You've already demonstrated you speak only from ignorance.
lol. I've proven beyond any doubt that this isn't history.

And still you ramble on, asking others to jump through hoops of your choosing, as if they are dancing poodles, while not even being able to defend your own statements.

I'm not sure if that makes you ignorant or just plain stupid.

And still you ramble on, asking others to jump through hoops of your choosing, as if they are dancing poodles, while not even being able to defend your own statements.

Dadoalex is your DADO!

Again, I ask which parts are inaccurate?

Alllwhile knowing you speak from the Arrogance of Ignorance.
I have already given you inaccuracies. Did you skip over that part?

One of the more bizarre claims is that plantation owners invented double entry bookkeeping to maximize slaveholding profits. Microsoft Excell owes its use of spreadsheets to slavery.

Junk history indeed.

1619 is one of the founding events of our country, just as important as Jamestown, more important than Plymouth Rock.
It has nothing to do with the founding of the country. The nation was formed as a country out of colonies in 1776. The Revolutionary War was not fought because the King outlawed slavery.

So you've never read the work but still stand here making claims about the content?

THAT clearly makes you a LIAR, fool.

That 1619 marks the founding of our country.
It introduced slavery, the institutional structures of slavery, the public policies regarding slavery. The "Revolutionary War" did nothing but maintain the status quo, the Constitution did nothing but enshrine the status quo.

So, since slavery formed the economic foundation of the colonies and original 13 states, to say that this country was "founded" with the arrival of the first slaves is ENTIRELY ACCURATE.

I have already given you inaccuracies. Did you skip over that part?

One of the more bizarre claims is that plantation owners invented double entry bookkeeping to maximize slaveholding profits. Microsoft Excell owes its use of spreadsheets to slavery.

Junk history indeed.
We've already established you know nothing about the actual work and speak from ignorance about what others have told you.
Your inability to produce and defend inaccuracies is clear proof of that.

Forum List

Back