16 reasons why Covid/Fauci/Democrat narrative is crumbling

It's fascinating to watch the cultism at work.

The cultists seek each other out, already under the premise that they share the same bag of lies and paranoid fantasy.

Then, they repeat he lies and fantasies back and forth to each other.

Then they walk away, thinking it was just proven to them that they are correct and that most people think that way.

The development and nourishment of cultism, in real time. Mind numbingly stupid on every level, yet very, very effective.

If the Pandemic were proceeding in exactly the same way at the end of the first year of Trump's second term, every fucking Media outlet in the country except Fox News would be openly and actively promoting a real INSURRECTION to get Trump out of office.

We all know it's true.

With Biden? Not a word about mismanagement, misinformation, anti-scientific gameplan, or the grotesque incompetence of the CoC.

It's fascinating to watch the cultism at work.

The cultists seek each other out, already under the premise that they share the same bag of lies and paranoid fantasy.

Then, they repeat he lies and fantasies back and forth to each other.

Then they walk away, thinking it was just proven to them that they are correct and that most people think that way.

The development and nourishment of cultism, in real time. Mind numbingly stupid on every level, yet very, very effective.

1642293945652.png

Yes you are an amazing study in cultism as your ego and Id overcome what little intelligence you have.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

While Democrats, the CDC, & the WHO continue to defend and protect Xi & the CCP...

While Biden and Democrats continue to villainize, target, & attempt to destroy America / Americans...

No one is focusing on how the CCP has developed a virus that has swept across the globe killing millions, has created an extremely contaigious virus that is infection approx 100% of the US population, one that our 'best' vaccines can not shield us from...

No one has hardly mentioned a report from days ago talking about a potential new virus China is desperately trying to isolate that reportedly has a 50% mortality rate...

And no one has focused on a report from a US scientist on an inspection team that reported before the pandemic that the Wuhan inspection team had discovered in the Wuhan facility a virus being studied by the CCP that has an 80% mortality rate.

Not only has the CCP been conducting Chain of Function testing on COVID it has been doing so with much much more deadly viruses....keeping the mind a facility punishedin the past for leaks and responsible for this one.

Fauci has been busted as having helped fund the testing & as having helped cover his actions as well as the fact that Xi & China leaked COVID.

Fuck Fauci! This is infinitely bigger than Fauci. This is about Xi, the CCP, China - their dangerous meddling with deadly viruses, some if released could wipe out 80% of the world's population.

Xi should be brought in handcuffs before the UN to answer for his and China's crimes...

...and a UN military / science unit should immediately seize the Wuhan lab. After any and all evidence, research,, etc...is seized everything - all viruses, all data, etc... - should be destroyed.

China should have to allow UN scientists into every one of their labs to investigate...

....and China should be forced to pay restitution to the world.

Totally agree. Trumptards should not take the vaccine.
I have two jabs and it didn’t prevent me from contracting the Omicron virus or getting sick.

Yes, it did prevent the symptoms from being as severe as the first variant but I still had a headache and fatigue as usual, so as you mock people tell me how having the vaccine will prevent the contraction and spreading of the Omicron variant?

I have two jabs and it didn’t prevent me from contracting the Omicron virus or getting sick.

Yes, it did prevent the symptoms from being as severe as the first variant but I still had a headache and fatigue as usual, so as you mock people tell me how having the vaccine will prevent the contraction and spreading of the Omicron variant?

The 3 vaccines the govt has forced Americans to get do not prevent anyone from getting the vaccine...but they have proven to cause deadly health issues and death.

From the very beginning we knew the people at most risk to die from COVID-19 was the elderly and those with other serious health issues....
- So why are healthy Americans still being forced to get vaccines we know are potentially more harmful / deadly to them than COVID?

Now there is Omicron, a virus that is weaker and less deadly than any variant so far. Again, we know the vaccines we are being forced by our govt to get is potentially way more dangerous for healthy American to get than if they get Omicron...

At what point do Americans tell the govt to fuck off, that we have a right to decide, if we are healthy, to choose weather we get a medication injected into us that has not been actually fully tested and is known to cause micarditis and in many cases death?

At what point do we tell our govt to spend less time herding us all in Marxist fashion, a little less time protecting Xi & the CCP, & a little more time time going after China, who we damn-well know leaked / released it.

I mean, come the fuck on -

Several years before the earthquake the Wuhan lab was cited for conditions that could lead to a leak. Doctors al@o reported viruses a helluva lot more dangerous there.

Then, in an experimentally in Wuhan China this little nasty virus shows up - Wuhan is the epicenter.

When it hits China does everything it can to seal off Wuhan from the rest of China....but they leave the Wuhan International Airport open to export the virus all over the world.

Stevie fucking Wonder could see Xi & the CCP were responsible...are responsible. You would have to be a world-class brain-dead moron not to see it.

I don't know....maybe there are a lot of Americans who are as stupid as Biden, Fauci, and Democrats think they are and treat them as such....

There sure are enough on this board.

The 3 vaccines the govt has forced Americans to get do not prevent anyone from getting the vaccine...but they have proven to cause deadly health issues and death.

From the very beginning we knew the people at most risk to die from COVID-19 was the elderly and those with other serious health issues....
- So why are healthy Americans still being forced to get vaccines we know are potentially more harmful / deadly to them than COVID?

Now there is Omicron, a virus that is weaker and less deadly than any variant so far. Again, we know the vaccines we are being forced by our govt to get is potentially way more dangerous for healthy American to get than if they get Omicron...

At what point do Americans tell the govt to fuck off, that we have a right to decide, if we are healthy, to choose weather we get a medication injected into us that has not been actually fully tested and is known to cause micarditis and in many cases death?

At what point do we tell our govt to spend less time herding us all in Marxist fashion, a little less time protecting Xi & the CCP, & a little more time time going after China, who we damn-well know leaked / released it.

I mean, come the fuck on -

Several years before the earthquake the Wuhan lab was cited for conditions that could lead to a leak. Doctors al@o reported viruses a helluva lot more dangerous there.

Then, in an experimentally in Wuhan China this little nasty virus shows up - Wuhan is the epicenter.

When it hits China does everything it can to seal off Wuhan from the rest of China....but they leave the Wuhan International Airport open to export the virus all over the world.

Stevie fucking Wonder could see Xi & the CCP were responsible...are responsible. You would have to be a world-class brain-dead moron not to see it.

I don't know....maybe there are a lot of Americans who are as stupid as Biden, Fauci, and Democrats think they are and treat them as such....

There sure are enough on this board.
Taking the vaccine is a personal choice and I believe it should never be mandated and Omicron has proven that the vaccine does not prevent contraction and spread of the virus but many on the fringe left will lie and ignore this fact.

What the vaccine is intended to do is keep you out of the hospital and this is what I have been arguing all this time and I and I mean I have stated it is not a cure and I have never seen it sold as a cure by the manufacturers of the vaccine even though we have had politicians like Biden sell it as one.

Vaccines are a choice in my mind with Covid but if you are not vaccinated you do run a risk of more severe complications and again it might happen but then again you might just get a mild headache instead.

I have had Covid twice now and the first time I almost died and this time when I tested positive the symptoms were there but I do believe the vaccine prevented me from having severe complications…

As for healthy people not getting it the reality is many of us look healthy but have underlying conditions we ignore or have no clue we have, so in my opinion it is your choice to jab or not but let me be clear you and I can still contract the virus, spread it but what the debate is now is if the vaccine work good enough to limit the symptoms and in my opinion and again personal opinion it does.

Taking the vaccine is a personal choice and I believe it should never be mandated and Omicron has proven that the vaccine does not prevent contraction and spread of the virus but many on the fringe left will lie and ignore this fact.

What the vaccine is intended to do is keep you out of the hospital and this is what I have been arguing all this time and I and I mean I have stated it is not a cure and I have never seen it sold as a cure by the manufacturers of the vaccine even though we have had politicians like Biden sell it as one.

Vaccines are a choice in my mind with Covid but if you are not vaccinated you do run a risk of more severe complications and again it might happen but then again you might just get a mild headache instead.

I have had Covid twice now and the first time I almost died and this time when I tested positive the symptoms were there but I do believe the vaccine prevented me from having severe complications…

As for healthy people not getting it the reality is many of us look healthy but have underlying conditions we ignore or have no clue we have, so in my opinion it is your choice to jab or not but let me be clear you and I can still contract the virus, spread it but what the debate is now is if the vaccine work good enough to limit the symptoms and in my opinion and again personal opinion it does.

The vaccine may be a choice IN YOUR MIND

...but look around, friend. The Marxists have made it an illegal mandate, one they have ignored the USSC to keep going.

The Constitution does not matter to them
The USSC does not matter to them
The Law does not matter to them

How much longer can Americans sit back and let ourselves be herded like cattle into complete subserviece while letting our nation be taken without putting up a fight of any kind?

You must be one of those poor bastards that actually believe the flu completely disappeared for two years.
The flu is playing second fiddle to COVID

With so many people taking COVID precautions, the flu has not had a chance

COVID continues to kill hundreds of thousands

The RW misinformation campaign is working
Thanks, Biden

Didn't Biden himself say someone with this awful a track record needs to resign?

Fitting end to the American Marxist Party

Forum List

Back