16 new kills to Obama's credit.

Let me add to that point TD

Code Pink who?

Seriously, where are all of those self conscious people that are totally against war who protested the entire way thru Bush's presidency, but then disappears after Obama took office? Nothing has changed, yet they're no where to be found.

Speaking of "nowhwere to be found".... I was on this MB for a long time before you showed up and now you show yourself a member since Jan 2009? Can you provide a link to any post you started or replied to in Jan of 2009?

Huh? One too many this afternoon Hugs? :lol:

No amount of Obama apologies will be enough on this one. This is bad. Really really bad.

That's right, OBAMA got bin Ladin. Damn sight better than the last guy did. If he hadn't dropped the ball, we'd have been gone by now.

And if Clinton hadn't dropped the ball, we would never have had to go in the first place. See how this works?

Apples and oranges. Did Clinton start another war while we had a problem with Afghanistan? NO, as a matter of fact he was accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to hit Al Qaeda there. The right laughed about "hitting a camel in the ass" and just kept on worrying about Willie's willy and where it had been. Bringing up Clinton was dumb and totally hypocritical. It was conservatism at its worst, in light of later events. Time that could have been devoted to national defense was instead wasted on a petty vendetta.

If Clinton had done his duty, Bush wouldn't have had a ball to drop. So, no.... it's apples and apples. You started this bullshit... I'm ending it.

Idiot.

No amount of Obama apologies will be enough on this one. This is bad. Really really bad.

My apologies for intruding again, but I asked a question in another thread you don't seem to have answered yet. It's the thread about the shooting in Afghanistan where you asserted that our troops feel a certain way about their mission and our current President. And you've made that same assertion here.

I believe I asked you when you served and under what President that gives you such insight on how our troops feel.

And if Clinton hadn't dropped the ball, we would never have had to go in the first place. See how this works?

Apples and oranges. Did Clinton start another war while we had a problem with Afghanistan? NO, as a matter of fact he was accused of "wagging the dog" when he tried to hit Al Qaeda there. The right laughed about "hitting a camel in the ass" and just kept on worrying about Willie's willy and where it had been. Bringing up Clinton was dumb and totally hypocritical. It was conservatism at its worst, in light of later events. Time that could have been devoted to national defense was instead wasted on a petty vendetta.

If Clinton had done his duty, Bush wouldn't have had a ball to drop. So, no.... it's apples and apples. You started this bullshit... I'm ending it.

Idiot.

Yes, let's go back to "It's Clinton's fault". That served so well for 8 years.

My apologies for intruding again, but I asked a question in another thread you don't seem to have answered yet. It's the thread about the shooting in Afghanistan where you asserted that our troops feel a certain way about their mission and our current President. And you've made that same assertion here.

I believe I asked you when you served and under what President that gives you such insight on how our troops feel.

Hang on, it's coming. Still keepin you in suspense. Be patient. It's gonna be awesome.

Hang on, it's coming. Still keepin you in suspense. Be patient. It's gonna be awesome.

Well, if you're going to make stuff up instead of just telling us.......:eusa_whistle:

How could this NOT fall on Obama's lap?

Wasn't it his idea to enhance the warmongering in Afghanistan rather than get out?

The only answer I ever get to when we're leaving is just the bland word "stability," which means nothing, and will never be achieved anyways.

Get out now before more innocent people, american or afghani, has to die.

Yes we should get out. Never should have occupied the country in the first place.

Does this mean that the right is now willing to accept that President Bush gets credit for 24 unarmed civilians murdered by rampaging soldiers in Haditha?

I don't speak for the right, but in my opinion, yes of course Bush gets blame for that.

It all falls under the glee of Obama and Bush to warmonger. In the instance the thread provides, Obama's love for warmongering in Afghanistan, in the instance you brought up, Bush's love for warmongering in Iraq.
Uh....George Bush launched BOTH WARS.

As usual....it's taking another DEM....8 YEARS....to clean-up, after....

:eusa_whistle:

Well, if you're going to make stuff up instead of just telling us.......:eusa_whistle:

Still waiting? Good, because it's definitely gonna be worth it. Hang on.

Yeah....that's what Sean Hannity told all the Breitbartin'-Teabbagers.​

Still waiting? Good, because it's definitely gonna be worth it. Hang on.

I would hate to think that you have gone on for more than one thread about what our troops think about without never having served yourself. That would be laughably dishonest of you.

Wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back