16 new kills to Obama's credit.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

So the systematic abuse that was found at all dentention centers in Iraq and Afghanistan is akin to a mad man running amoke with his weapon?

The doc is right.

The doc is full of it.

The left gave credit to Obama for everything short ot pulling the trigger where Osama is concerned, so the doc is playing dumb.

And as far as the killings, we don't even know the facts and already he's siding against our troops. I would wait till the facts come out before jumping to conclusions.

It has not a thing to do with Osama. It's about trying to credit the president of the US with the murders of an apparent madman. For that the OP is full of shit. There is no defense for it.

Last edited:
Obama is a champ! Just look how many he's killed.

Bush was "bad" killing people in the crossfire. Obama's a freaking God to the left for killing people.

So strange.

Let me add to that point TD

Code Pink who?

Seriously, where are all of those self conscious people that are totally against war who protested the entire way thru Bush's presidency, but then disappears after Obama took office? Nothing has changed, yet they're no where to be found.

You know, I very rarely include personal attacks in my posts on this board.

But you deserve it. You're a dumbass.

Want to see a dozen or so links where Bush was blamed for Abu Ghraib, loser?

So the systematic abuse that was found at all dentention centers in Iraq and Afghanistan is akin to a mad man running amoke with his weapon?

The doc is right.

Who says it has stopped? I thought GTMO was supposed to be closed by now?

Our Soldiers in Afghanistan no longer have any faith in their Commander in Chief. They're watching their fellow Soldiers getting slaughtered over 'Koran-Burning', while their Commander in Chief goes on apologizing to the Afghan Government. It's like their fallen brothers never even existed. Someone was bound to snap and that's exactly what happened. And there will be more. It's a real mess over there. Time to come home.

Bush was "bad" killing people in the crossfire. Obama's a freaking God to the left for killing people.

So strange.

Code Pink who?

Seriously, where are all of those self conscious people that are totally against war who protested the entire way thru Bush's presidency, but then disappears after Obama took office? Nothing has changed, yet they're no where to be found.

Speaking of "nowhwere to be found".... I was on this MB for a long time before you showed up and now you show yourself a member since Jan 2009? Can you provide a link to any post you started or replied to in Jan of 2009?

How could this NOT fall on Obama's lap?

Wasn't it his idea to enhance the warmongering in Afghanistan rather than get out?

The only answer I ever get to when we're leaving is just the bland word "stability," which means nothing, and will never be achieved anyways.

Get out now before more innocent people, american or afghani, has to die.

This isn't even "spinning" for Bush. This is kind of vulture behavior, really. Neither Bush nor Obama was responsible for what this guy did.

Agreed. My point is that the hardcore right knows damn well that this and many other horrors would not have happened if we were not there in the first place. They recognize that, and immediately set out to do preemptive damage control and divert by pointing the finger at Obama.

I'm accustomed to the non-stop intellectual dishonesty that is contemporary political discourse -- not that I like it -- but when it comes to the lives, limbs and minds of thousands of American soldiers and the pain to their families, I'm not as forgiving. I'm sick of it.

Excuse me, but I think you could use a little lesson in intellectual dishonesty as well. Obama has been in office for three years now, over three years. He could have pulled us out of there at any time he so desired, and he has not.

"Republican Senator John McCain, Obama's rival for the White House in 2008, described the news as a "consequential failure" for Obama as well as Iraq's leaders after talks broke down on leaving a small US force beyond December 31.

"This decision will be viewed as a strategic victory for our enemies in the Middle East, especially the Iranian regime, which has worked relentlessly to ensure a full withdrawal of US troops from Iraq," he said."​

:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcr7ROkK7f4]Winter Soldier (talking truth about Iraq, Vietnam)-1/5 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Wasn't it his idea to enhance the warmongering in Afghanistan rather than get out?

The only answer I ever get to when we're leaving is just the bland word "stability," which means nothing, and will never be achieved anyways.

Yes we should get out. Never should have occupied the country in the first place.

Does this mean that the right is now willing to accept that President Bush gets credit for 24 unarmed civilians murdered by rampaging soldiers in Haditha?

No. Seal team 6 did.

But Obama gave the order.

OH so it's seal team 6 got it? And the left has never given obama credit for getting bin ladin?

if it was a failure, you'd have blamed the president like you blame him for everything else... including his birth.

just sayin

OK but when it's something good obama get's credit but when something bad happens obama never had anything to do with it. Is that a correct statement?

Our Soldiers in Afghanistan no longer have any faith in their Commander in Chief. They're watching their fellow Soldiers getting slaughtered over 'Koran-Burning', while their Commander in Chief goes on apologizing to the Afghan Government. It's like their fallen brothers never even existed. Someone was bound to snap and that's exactly what happened. And there will be more. It's a real mess over there. Time to come home.

My apologies for intruding, but I asked a question in another thread you don't seem to have answered. It's the thread about the shooting in Afghanistan where you asserted that our troops feel a certain way about their mission and our current President.

I believe I asked you when you served and under what President that gives you such insight on how our troops feel. (And if you have already answered, please direct me to said answer. TIA)

Yes we should get out. Never should have occupied the country in the first place.

Does this mean that the right is now willing to accept that President Bush gets credit for 24 unarmed civilians murdered by rampaging soldiers in Haditha?

I don't speak for the right, but in my opinion, yes of course Bush gets blame for that.

It all falls under the glee of Obama and Bush to warmonger. In the instance the thread provides, Obama's love for warmongering in Afghanistan, in the instance you brought up, Bush's love for warmongering in Iraq.

War in Iraq shouldn't have been happening in '05, War in Afghanistan shouldn't be happening in '12. Innocent ppl die in wars, hence why warmongering should be minimized to being used as little as possible, not as often as possible.

6a00d8341cc90353ef0111683b43df970c-pi.jpg

^And that's old...

We are proably going to see this before Barry leaves Office:

us-embassy-saigon.jpg

:)

peace...

So strange.

Code Pink who?

I opposed the Obama escalation of the Afghan war, if it will make you feel better.

Code Pink who?

I opposed the Obama escalation of the Afghan war, if it will make you feel better.

Yeah... And like with your Opposition to Bush, that's all we ever hear from ya... :eusa_hand:

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
At least this time he wasn't blowing away American citizens without trial!

U.S. Sergeant Is Said to Kill 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/w...ans-killed-american-soldier-held.html?_r=1&hp

This isn't Obama's fault. It's a tragedy, let's try and keep it at that level. One man lost it and did this....not any politician and not any administration did this. One rogue man did this.

If only the Left could have been so Honest when it was Bush in Charge of the War... :thup:

peace...

At least this time he wasn't blowing away American citizens without trial!

U.S. Sergeant Is Said to Kill 16 Civilians in Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/12/w...ans-killed-american-soldier-held.html?_r=1&hp

This isn't Obama's fault. It's a tragedy, let's try and keep it at that level. One man lost it and did this....not any politician and not any administration doid this. One rogue man did this.

If only the Left could have been so Honest when it was Bush in Charge of the War... :thup:

peace...

Yup. They Impeach BOOOOOOSH yet?

Forum List

Back