The Korean women shot in Dallas Korea Town hair salon

Hate Crime the new WOKENESS BS..................they are already being charged with Murder.......LIFE IN JAIL OR DEATH.......AFTER A BILLION APPEALS...

Anyways............this is just politicians pushing BS.........It's already MURDER...........now it's HATE CRIME TO CAUSE HATE in the cournty.

Blow me.

It's being treated as a HATE crime. let's see how many black folks complain like you did for the white boy who killed Asian women in Atlanta.
Thats not true

As of this morning the FBI are wandering around cluelessly but so far have not called it a hate crime

I hope the FBI manages stumble onto some ironclad, foolproof evidence that this black guy harbors a murderous grudge against asians
I notice you didn't hope the FBI had ironclad, foolproof evidence of the white boy who gunned down black folks in Toppers Grocery Store, why is that?

Biden snivels about 'white supremacy N Stuff' while black thugs continue their hate crimes against whites and Asians with no hassles from Democrats. Another Proud Day for BLM and SupaBadBreath and CRT victims. Hollywood media and scumbag shows like TMZ continue to glorify black gangsters and all sorts of thuggery and make apologia for the vermin, and so do Democrats.

Hate Crime the new WOKENESS BS..................they are already being charged with Murder.......LIFE IN JAIL OR DEATH.......AFTER A BILLION APPEALS...

Anyways............this is just politicians pushing BS.........It's already MURDER...........now it's HATE CRIME TO CAUSE HATE in the cournty.

Blow me.
Hate crimes legislation, literally criminalizes feelings. This is what this nation has come to..

The New York subway shooter is just as much a Black racist as the Buffalo shooter was a White racist.

Predictably the police and local news media are clueless as to motive

And since the news media has not gleefully named a white guy as the suspect you can easily guess the shooter was black

Dallas police chief: Koreatown hair salon shooting suspect ‘motivated by hate'​

Jeremy-Smith.jpg

I notice you didn't hope the FBI had ironclad, foolproof evidence of the white boy who gunned down black folks in Toppers Grocery Store, why is that?
Because they already have the evidence

He will be found guilty unless he convinces a jury he was insane

But if I were on the jury that excuse wont work snd he would fry

WEll that didn't get much play did it? BLack guy walks into Koran Salon and shoots and injures three korean women.

Thats not true

As of this morning the FBI are wandering around cluelessly but so far have not called it a hate crime
You just jeep making up white grievance bullshit, and you keep getting your ass handed to you. Ever gonna learn? I doubt it.

um. yeah. As a matter of fact they are investigating but they dont' want to describe it as a hate crime...why....the fib and the local police department may be wringing their hands over that possibility. Meanwhile Jeremy is claiming some type of phobia. never his fault....it's his mental state or the way korean women look.

The possibility that we are dealing with a violent gunman who is motivated by hate is chilling and deeply disturbing,” Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson said.

bless law enforcements little incompetent hearts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back