150 Million Americans Killed by Guns Since 2007

Just think, liberals tried to impeach Trump, because he tried to derail Biden's campaign! Lol

Wrong.

The did impeach him.

You're confusing the lack of a trial with the fact of impeachment.

Back to the OP - what has the right done to mitigate the deaths from guns? Zip.

Just think, liberals tried to impeach Trump, because he tried to derail Biden's campaign! Lol

Wrong.

The did impeach him.

You're confusing the lack of a trial with the fact of impeachment.

Back to the OP - what has the right done to mitigate the deaths from guns? Zip.
84610838_2937259146295353_2208451645069590528_n.jpg

Clinton is an impeached president!

That's almost half the US population. We need to get busy so we can re-populate this country.

That's an even better way of conceptualizing it! I was simply going to point out that amounts to 32,000 people shot dead PER DAY.

Or 22 shot dead every minute.

Gee, I better maybe invest in bullet-proof windows. :shok:

Trump WAS impeached for attempting to overthrow an election! Oh, the HORROR. Trump was a danger to the world.

And I agree.

Trump should have just left Joe go, no one's ever going to investigate him and Hunter and maybe he could have somehow been front runner now---- ---- it would have been hysterical watching Biden self-destruct himself before a national debate audience!

Did you hear his statement re NK/China? That was a doozy, too. Lol

Didn't hear. Something like Jackson Lee,,, the astronauts leave a flag on Mars I'd venture to guess.
Uh huh...

President Trump Said Revolutionary War Troops 'Took Over the Airports' in Fourth of July Speech

Yep. I remember that. Trump definitely had a slip of the tongue saying airports when he was intending to say just "ports."

No doubt he had something about airports dangling in the back of his mind, not cogitating at that instant that there were no airports in 1770.

Meantime, Joe still thinks he's running for the senate amidst a presidential race and is so far out of it, he didn't even catch his mistake.

Forum List

Back