15 year old black kid saves 5 yr old white girl from abduction.

I cant wait until all you racists are dead.

The day the last racist shuffles off this mortal coil the world will be a better place

It is pathetic.
I think for many liberals, deep down...waaaayyy in the back of their brain...when the moon is high...they admit to themselves that they know it was Democrats that sentenced the black race to three lost generations through the liberal social policies of the late 60's - 80's.
They know they segregated blacks via federal housing in this time period. The segregation worked with terrible success. They know they doomed blacks to a life of dependence, doomed them in the creation of bad neighborhoods and lousy schools.
Nothing besides slavery itself has doomed so many blacks as the democrat party - STILL TRUE TODAY.
Yet somehow, they have hilariously convinced themselves it is conservatives that are racist.
You just can't make this stuff up.

Last edited:
15 year old black kid saves 5 yr old white girl from abduction.

Apparently, not all black kids spend their waking hours breaking the law, playing the "knock-out game," or getting high.... :eusa_clap:

Most black kids spend their lives the same way other kids do. We just hear more about the ones breaking the law.

And of course, race just has to be the subject of the story.

So, you are saying more whites break the law than blacks? Oh, I am sorry....."African-Americans"

Or are you saying whites break as many laws as blacks? ooooops, I did it again....

Who knows what you are saying. Let me take a stab at it though. You are saying "African Americans" really do not commit as many crimes as portrayed that Fox News reports. Or, they do, but Fox News only reports their crimes. In essence, yet another pathetic way this white, elitist liberal is showing how they are victims on behalf of whitey righty.

It is so locked into their vernacular that they invent ways to portray these poor people as victims. Regardless of the fact there is a black president, black attorney general, Negro colleges, Negro college funds, a month dedicated to honoring their history, the richest woman in the country is black, there are thousands of black doctors and black millionaires.....

Yet they are still victims everyone.

It is that pathetic. Want to help the world? Punch a white elitist liberal in the face.

What I said was, "Most black kids spend their lives the same way other kids do. We just hear more about the ones breaking the law."

You're the one who is violent.

Go pet your gun.

`

I find it interestingly pathetic how left wingers cannot and will not understand that by convincing blacks....I am sorry..I meant "African Americans," that they are always a victim is actual oppression.

It is the best way to keep them down, with out doing it with actual chains. Yeah....dem sirtherners errr sooooo duuuuuum.

Clinton, Gore, and the rest of those so called "dixiecrats" all switched to the republican party. I mean Al Gore's father was a dedicated segregationist and so was Clinton's mentor James Fulbright.

Oh never mind. Lefties will not get this. I am sure the purpose of this thread was not to race bait.

Blacks are our brothers and sisters, people. It makes me very sad that some of you can't see that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The race bait everyone. The race bait.

This is not a democrat - republican issue as far as I'm concerned. This is me, posting a fantastic story, as a way to off-set the endless "Negro" threads that I am subject too day after day on USMB.

If it offends anyone, because I mentioned that the kid was black:

Dial -

1-800-EAT-SHIT

A helpful Libtard, race-baiting, commie will explain everything in detail.

Thank you for your patronage!

;)

Last edited:
racists are a dying breed

Its a good thing they are dying and their kids are NOT accepting the full diaper load their racists idiot parents are trying to leave them as an inheritance

You racists will LOSE.

you will be remembered as evil and hated.

enjoy your legacy

He was defending racism and claims to be black.

that is the definition of an Oreo

OK, let me re-post this story in typical USMB fashion:

Truant NEGRO violates constitution by interfering with private outing
Alied press
Feb 5 2014

A self serving Negro interrupted a private car ride to break the law by unlawfully detaining a US citizen today.

Reports of him and his unnamed, possibly NEGRO friend, have shocked right-wing bloggers and posed a very important question to the INTERNETS - should the word "Black" ever be used when pointing out something positive in our great country, or should it only be used to point to the likelihood of a crime being committed?

My apologies to anyone who was emotionally harmed by me pointing out this awesome story ~

Last edited:
so how was me calling him an oreo racist?

You, like most racists, will never understand. You embrace your hate because you feel justified in it. You feel so superior that you can't fathom your racism and blind hate isn't acceptable because you're - you.

Why can't it simply read, "15 Year Old Boy Saves 5 Year Old?"

I mean, aside from the fact that some nitwit would object to the use of the word "boy..."

Bingo.

What does the color of their skin have to do with this?

Good gawd, enough already.

I did that specifically because I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing blacks smeared on this site on a daily bases - I would never think to bring this issue up, otherwise ... on another site, for example.

Why don't you show up in one of the fake "knock out" threads to express your displeasure? Why here, when the obvious point was to send a message to people who are not as fair-minded as yourself?

Because the threads you mentioned were started by known racists, I wouldn't have expected a title such as this from you. At least not based on what I have noticed thus far in your relatively short tenure...

Just for the record, I have nothing to say about someone being a racist - at least that person is honest.

I have some friends who are racist and even a couple of them who have called me an impure race! LOL! I don't care - let people think what they want. I'd rather know how they really feel, then lie to me about it, because it was politically incorrect ~

If we are going to write bad things about blacks, then I am certainly going to write something nice from time to time, as well.

Bingo.

What does the color of their skin have to do with this?

Good gawd, enough already.

I did that specifically because I AM SICK AND TIRED of seeing blacks smeared on this site on a daily bases - I would never think to bring this issue up, otherwise ... on another site, for example.

Why don't you show up in one of the fake "knock out" threads to express your displeasure? Why here, when the obvious point was to send a message to people who are not as fair-minded as yourself?

Because the threads you mentioned were started by known racists, I wouldn't have expected a title such as this from you. At least not based on what I have noticed thus far in your relatively short tenure...

Yup - I'm full of surprises.

Mad Cabbie is actually kind of middle of the road; just when Dems think I'm safe for work - BLAM!!! I go off on a 2A rant about how George Zimmerman killed Tayvon Martin in self defense.

I piss everybody off at one time or another.

;)

You see just lying about the meaning of the word is not proof of anything

so how was me calling him an oreo racist?

You, like most racists, will never understand. You embrace your hate because you feel justified in it. You feel so superior that you can't fathom your racism and blind hate isn't acceptable because you're - you.

um dude calling someone an Oreo means what again ?

It's an insult, a pejorative. It is a word meant to denegrate people. When used by Blacks against Blacks it is considered a very low insult. When you use it they way you did, it was racist.

oreo

Term for African Americans that the black community is generally offended with for betraying their roots usually for dating caucasion girls, dressing too white, talking too white, etc. The term is branded OREO since they are "Black on the outside, White on the inside"

A insulting termed often used by blacks to derogate other blacks as "Black on the outside, white on the inside." White on the inside meaning anything from speaking proper english, getting good grades, liking music that isn't hip hop, rap or R&B and having a diverse group of friends.

A Black African American person who, because he/she has the desire to make a success of their life, has gained the wrath of foolish Black African Americans who have decided to make a shambles of their own. Often OREO's are educated, intelligent, and the respect of the business community. Thus, in the eyes of the dominant Black African American community, they are "guilty" of being "White" on the inside.

Urban Dictionary: oreo

Embrace your racism TM...

um dude calling someone an Oreo means what again ?

It's an insult, a pejorative. It is a word meant to denegrate people. When used by Blacks against Blacks it is considered a very low insult. When you use it they way you did, it was racist.

oreo

Term for African Americans that the black community is generally offended with for betraying their roots usually for dating caucasion girls, dressing too white, talking too white, etc. The term is branded OREO since they are "Black on the outside, White on the inside"

A insulting termed often used by blacks to derogate other blacks as "Black on the outside, white on the inside." White on the inside meaning anything from speaking proper english, getting good grades, liking music that isn't hip hop, rap or R&B and having a diverse group of friends.

A Black African American person who, because he/she has the desire to make a success of their life, has gained the wrath of foolish Black African Americans who have decided to make a shambles of their own. Often OREO's are educated, intelligent, and the respect of the business community. Thus, in the eyes of the dominant Black African American community, they are "guilty" of being "White" on the inside.

Urban Dictionary: oreo

Embrace your racism TM...

Anyone going to address the OP or are we going to allow TM to ONCE AGAIN hijack a thread with a bunch of drama and bickering about who's a racist.

How about posting your own stories about other people who saved someone of another race?

Not a happy ending as this man died after being rescued, but someone risked his life to save his brother.

:(

Last edited by a moderator:
The Story Of This Black Teen Who Protected A White Man From An Angry Mob Continues To Inspire
The Huffington Post | By Rhonesha Byng
Posted: 10/29/2013 4:52 pm EDT | Updated: 10/30/2013 1:02 pm EDT

In a world where two men were insensitive enough to dress up as Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman for a Halloween party, and a black college student is arrested at a high-end luxury department store for buying a belt, this teen's story will restore your faith in humanity.

In a series on kindness, the BBC recounted the incredible moment in 1996 when Keshia Thomas, an 18-year-old at the time, protected a man believed to be a white supremacist affiliated with the KKK from an angry mob.

o-127877391-570.jpg

In June of that year, the Ku Klux Klan held a rally at the city hall building in Ann Arbor, Mich. The town, whose population is known to be home to mostly liberals, came out in large numbers to protest the presence of the notoriously racist group. According to reports 300 anti-clan protestors showed up, while just 17 Klansmen were present.

Thomas was in the crowd of anti-clan protesters, when someone spotted a man in the crowd amongst them with an SS tattoo and a confederate flag shirt. The group, including Thomas, immediately chased the man.

o-KESHIA-THOMAS-570.jpg

But, in a flash, the crowd went from controlled protestors to an angry mob, hitting the man with sticks and kicking him as he lay on the ground. In that moment, Thomas separated herself from the mob and threw herself on the man to protect him.

"When they dropped him to the ground, it felt like two angels had lifted my body up and laid me down," Thomas said.

h-KESHIA-THOMAS-640x640.jpg

Thomas' act of true altruism was captured by photographer Mark Brunner in a series of photos, and it still inspires people to this day.

"She put herself at physical risk to protect someone who, in my opinion, would not have done the same for her," he said. "Who does that in this world?"

Even the police assigned to protect the Klan members felt conflicted. A retired police officer, shared his story with Ann Arbor news last year.
“Behind the faceshield, what bugged me was when the crowd chanted, "The cops and the Klan go hand in hand!" Inside you want to scream, "No! No! Don't you understand that is completely false? I'm here because it is my duty to protect all of you." Outwardly you stand, you say nothing and get ready to duck if necessary.”
Today, Thomas continues to work to make a difference, by doing simple things each and every day.

"The biggest thing you can do is just be kind to another human being. It can come down to eye contact, or a smile. It doesn't have to be a huge monumental act."

Ok, this one made my cry ... a little.

:(

Forum List

Back