Zone1 63 Year Old Priest Marries 12 Year Old Girl.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

But it is claimed to only be a betrothal arrangement and the girl won't be expected to carry out marital 'duties'.

Duties? What duties are being implied?

The child bride, Naa Okromo, who local media earlier reported to be 12 years old, was wed to Nuumo Borketey Laweh Tsuru XXXIII at a traditional ceremony in Nungua, a neighborhood of the capital, Accra, last Friday.

Can we trust another priest of only have honourable intentions? Or does this call for a prosecution in order to nip the practice in the bud?

It's never going to be a popular topic but it simply can't continue to be ignored!

Regardless of whether or not the girl will be expected to perform suggested duties on her husband!

Don.

Get on the next available flight to Ghana.

Go resolve this pressing world issue.
It's far from a laughing matter my friend.

It's more like a test to see if Christians ignore it again.

The story didn't seem to mention whether or not he is/was a Catholic priest?

It's far from a laughing matter my friend.

It's more like a test to see if Christians ignore it again.

The story didn't seem to mention whether or not he is/was a Catholic priest?
It is almost a non story. Forget his priestly status.

No man should be married to any child.

Not that man of the cloth. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Not even the despicable Mohammed (pb&j).

It is almost a non story. Forget his priestly status.

No man should be married to any child.

Not that man of the cloth. Not you. Not me. Nobody. Not even the despicable Mohammed (pb&j).
You stand out as a true and faithful Christian who has not compromised his belief in your bible being the literal word of your god. It's not surpising that you have commented more than once on this story.

And it's not at all surprising that nearly all other Christians are steering clear!

Sooner or later the practice must be stopped and that requires all Christians to condemn it happening. Christians can't afford to remain silent on account of it being wrongly construed as them not caring.

You stand out as a true and faithful Christian who has not compromised his belief in your bible being the literal word of your god. It's not surpising that you have commented more than once on this story.

And it's not at all surprising that nearly all other Christians are steering clear!

Sooner or later the practice must be stopped and that requires all Christians to condemn it happening. Christians can't afford to remain silent on account of it being wrongly construed as them not caring.
Again, you babble mindlessly without having facts on your side.

What one 63 year old man did in Ghana isn’t a “practice” of any church.

You seem to assume that I’m a Bible thumper. I keep telling you that you’re wrong. I believe in God. I don’t believe that God believes in religion.

And as for children, it isn’t a religious belief. It’s a more pragmatic belief. When it comes to sex, leave children alone.

Again, you babble mindlessly without having facts on your side.

What one 63 year old man did in Ghana isn’t a “practice” of any church.
Those crimes by Catholic priests have been covered up on many occassions by moving the offender to another country where it is supposed to go unchallenged.
You seem to assume that I’m a Bible thumper.
I don't use that term for any Christians.
I keep telling you that you’re wrong. I believe in God. I don’t believe that God believes in religion.
Your beliefs aren't my business. This story has nothing to do with what you believe.
And as for children, it isn’t a religious belief. It’s a more pragmatic belief. When it comes to sex, leave children alone.
Yes, you've made the statement that is required of all Christians, including Catholic priests!

Those crimes by Catholic priests have been covered up on many occassions by moving the offender to another country where it is supposed to go unchallenged.

I don't use that term for any Christians.

Your beliefs aren't my business. This story has nothing to do with what you believe.

Yes, you've made the statement that is required of all Christians, including Catholic priests!
You made the claim about my beliefs in your previous post.

Stop lying.

We all get it. You don’t like Christianity. That’s fine. Nobody gives a fuck about your biases.

When your bias is stripped away (and your denials of what you’d just posted are set aside) all your OP does is use one person’s offensive conduct as a tool with which to rail against Christians and Catholics.

Please feel free to just fuck off.

You made the claim about my beliefs in your previous post.

Stop lying.

We all get it. You don’t like Christianity. That’s fine. Nobody gives a fuck about your biases.

When your bias is stripped away (and your denials of what you’d just posted are set aside) all your OP does is use one person’s offensive conduct as a tool with which to rail against Christians and Catholics.

Please feel free to just fuck off.
I value your contributions here and I can at least say that your condemnation of priests is satisfactory. If the mention of the priest's crimes against children is causing your anger then I think we should just let it go this time.

I value your contributions here and I can at least say that your condemnation of priests is satisfactory.
I don’t condemn priests. I condemn any person who victimizes children.
If the mention of the priest's crimes against children is causing your anger then I think we should just let it go this time.
I’m not angry. You’re just a fraud.

And you should let it go. You’re pretty clearly exposed at this point.

I don’t condemn priests. I condemn any person who victimizes children.
Only you have established that this is a priest victimizing a child. The whole point of the thread was to establish whether it was a crime against children or it was truly an innocent betrothal arrangement.

There's little doubt that Catholics are of divided opinions on the question. That is, lacking any condemnation from others.

Now I'm going to let this one go and I hope you do too my friend.

But it is claimed to only be a betrothal arrangement and the girl won't be expected to carry out marital 'duties'.

Duties? What duties are being implied?

Can we trust another priest of only have honourable intentions? Or does this call for a prosecution in order to nip the practice in the bud?
RT.com

:rofl:

Don't see anything to indicate it's a Christian priest for one, certainly not a Catholic priest.

Only you have established that this is a priest victimizing a child. The whole point of the thread was to establish whether it was a crime against children or it was truly an innocent betrothal arrangement.

There's little doubt that Catholics are of divided opinions on the question. That is, lacking any condemnation from others.

Now I'm going to let this one go and I hope you do too my friend.
You make no sense — because you have denied proper weight to logic.

Your stupid point on this thread was to bray (again), “Christian’s suck!” You’d have been dead silent if the 63 year old was a Muslim prelate.

You make no sense — because you have denied proper weight to logic.

Your stupid point on this thread was to bray (again), “Christian’s suck!” You’d have been dead silent if the 63 year old was a Muslim prelate.
Muslim prelates don't practice the same customs that priests practice. It's possible that the priests' church are covertly making an allowance for the unnatural situation created for priests. Some aren't confining their sexual needs to staying within the church community.

Muslim prelates don't practice the same customs that priests practice. It's possible that the priests' church are covertly making an allowance for the unnatural situation created for priests. Some aren't confining their sexual needs to staying within the church community.

Do tell us where he is a Christian priest, idiot. It's a local tribal cult tradition thing, and has zero to do with Christianity or Christian priests, you gibbering halfwit.

Do tell us where he is a Christian priest, idiot. It's a local tribal cult tradition thing, and has zero to do with Christianity or Christian priests, you gibbering halfwit.
Did somebody say this gentleman was a Christian, besides you?
If I did I would expand on that by saying that I suspect the Vatican is a huge cluster.... that has no other outlet for their human needs other than themselves.

It deserves an investigation into the reason why they can't leave the alter boys and other children alone.

But I would prefer to keep the Christians out of this until shown that they are actually involved.

Forum List

Back