Libs accuse degeneris of transphobia

After liberals win with forcing their delusions re: trannies, the next thing is genderqueers. You will get fired from your job or called a somethingphobe for referring to a human as "he" or "she" when they want to be called "xhir"

omG, when will people get a sense of humor and a thicker skin?

“Hello to the best Liza Minnelli impersonator I’ve ever seen,” DeGeneres joked about the icon who has been a favorite subject for female impersonators and drag artists over the years. “Good job, sir.”

:rolleyes:

“Hello to the best Liza Minnelli impersonator I’ve ever seen,” DeGeneres joked about the icon who has been a favorite subject for female impersonators and drag artists over the years. “Good job, sir.”

Its a race to the bottom, the winner being the one who's cry of "help! help! I'm being oppressed!!" becomes the one that trumps all others.

A lame ass criticism over a lame ass joke. BFD.

trannysteve, do us all a favor and just have the damned surgery.

`

The joke is about the number of Transexuals who dress like Lisa Minnelli

Lighten up

"Transphobic", oh good god. When will all this shit stop.

When the little kid tugs on the audience's shirttails and says "but Mister, the emperor is naked". And not a moment before. If you are habitually silent when you notice a naked truth about the insanity of something, you are part of the problem.

For a refresher on transgenders, they are people who gain the collusion of "licensed psycho therapists" and "medical doctors" to assist in the amputation of their own healthy organs, to leave them incontinent, susceptible to more bacterial infections and irrepairably mutilated...all to complete their untreated delusions that they are the opposite gender from what they were born as. It's because they are uncomfortable, usually, with the sterotypes, often seen by them as extreme and unreachable, of the gender they properly belong to.

That is not addressed properly by assisted amputation and mutilation. That is addressed by campaigning the media to stop pressuring people of either gender to conform so much. So the transgenders have it all wrong, along with the APA that they own, where they essentially self-diagnose...that runs on politics now and no longer on science. And the AMA and many other erstwhile prestigious professional organizations who take all their walking orders from the APA.

Just for reminders, here's what we are talking about instead of just simple regressive therapy and integrative therapy:

SRSFig2.jpg

SRSFig5.jpg

SRSFig7.jpg

unpleasanttruthscomfortinglies_zps1b69975a.jpg

Last edited:

Its a race to the bottom, the winner being the one who's cry of "help! help! I'm being oppressed!!" becomes the one that trumps all others.

And Conservative Christian White males are neck and neck with the rest of them.

No, those are usually ignored by the MSM, but your derision is noted.

Even Gay Liberals are sometimes not liberal enough for other Liberals.

Cults can be so demanding of even their most faithful members when the top ranks start really pushing the limits on the crazy train...

Related fun fact: Harvey Milk was friends with Rev. Jim Jones of Jonestown. You know "drink the Koolaide" Jonestown..

He too pushed the faithful to their limits.

Nahh, you can see them every day on Fox news and every weekend on Face the Nation and Meet the Press.

Nahh, you can see them every day on Fox news and every weekend on Face the Nation and Meet the Press.

And yet they still get ignored by the media, only given token airtime so the progressives can look fair. And of course the coverage is biased against them, while any snark directed at the Trans people butthurt over this is alluded to some form of "ism"

Its comical to watch your side start eating its own.

Forum List

Back