15 States Shut Out Food Aid for 8 Million Children

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
All of them with republican governors, of course.

The only reason I can see for this is to hurt people. Oh they whine about other shit like the administrative end of it or it's lack of flexibility for the states but the real reason is to hurt poor children and their families.

Remember, when it comes to republicans the cruelty is the point.

The only reason I can see for this is to hurt people. Oh they whine about other shit like the administrative end of it or it's lack of flexibility for the states but the real reason is to hurt poor children and their families.

perfect chance for you to step up and buy their food for them,,

perfect chance for you to step up and buy their food for them,,
Should have just aborted them huh?
homer_cereal_fail.gif

~~~~~~
Seems Joey Xi is feeding his 9 million illegals well enough.
Why has he foresaken American children?

Exactly. You nailed team red! Team blue on the other hand, thinks the country can keep expanding the already biggest portion of the budget..er…debt, that being entitlement spending. All we have to do is tax the rich.
My advice - burn your Jersey and free your mind.

Oh so when you can blame Republicans you're all "boohoo poor little kids!!!!" But when it's illegal aliens sucking up the food, your'e all "ahhh fuck those little bastards".

How much of the money will go to illegal aliens and asylum seekers?

Forum List

Back