15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you said right and wrong was determined by what you were taught
That's not what I said either.
Sure it is. Because you believe there is no such thing as a universal good independent of man. You believe in moral relativity.
Well, if I said it then it stands to reason that you'd simply quote me doing so by now.. but just keep making an ass of yourself here instead :dunno:
Feel free to state what you believe. :lol:
I believe it ain't anywhere near the rocket science you and many religionists seem to think it is. We are born with some sense of right and wrong which is then influenced, for better or worse, by our interactions with others or lack thereof.
So you believe it is discovered. That's right. It is discovered.

#winning

We have good reason to believe that we find ourselves in a universe Permeated with life, in which life Arises Inevitably, given enough time, wherever the conditions exist that make it possible. Yet were any one of a number of the physical properties of our universe otherwise - some of them basic, others seemingly trivial, almost accidental - that life, which seems now to be so prevalent, would become impossible, here or anywhere. It takes no great imagination to conceive of other possible universes, each stable and workable in itself, yet lifeless. How is it that, with so many other apparent options, we are in a universe that possesses just that peculiar nexus of properties that breeds beings that know and create.
So you AGREE with the Slimy pond!
In fact, and according to you, life is plentiful because of the mere elements and conditions.
There is no evidence however linking that to any divinity.

What a spectacular Moron you are.
Alert you allies.
`

Sure it is. Because you believe there is no such thing as a universal good independent of man. You believe in moral relativity.
Well, if I said it then it stands to reason that you'd simply quote me doing so by now.. but just keep making an ass of yourself here instead :dunno:
I believe it ain't anywhere near the rocket science you and many religionists seem to think it is. We are born with some sense of right and wrong which is then influenced, for better or worse, by our interactions with others or lack thereof.

#winning
I believe you must be illiterate.

#winning
I believe you must be illiterate.
If I believed false things like you I'd be evasive too.

We have good reason to believe that we find ourselves in a universe Permeated with life, in which life Arises Inevitably, given enough time, wherever the conditions exist that make it possible. Yet were any one of a number of the physical properties of our universe otherwise - some of them basic, others seemingly trivial, almost accidental - that life, which seems now to be so prevalent, would become impossible, here or anywhere. It takes no great imagination to conceive of other possible universes, each stable and workable in itself, yet lifeless. How is it that, with so many other apparent options, we are in a universe that possesses just that peculiar nexus of properties that breeds beings that know and create.
In fact, and according to you, life is plentiful because of the mere elements and condition.
There is no evidence however linking that to any divinity

Alert you allies.
`
Belief in a creator and evolution are not mutually exclusive....

...for the 4th time.

God is logic, dummy.
You wish and thereby make it so.. Presto!
It's in keeping with ancient man's understanding of God. This isn't a new thought.

I can tell it disturbs you though.
It does somewhat because they had an excuse. You no longer do.
You have never made a serious attempt at trying to see a best possible perception of God.

If you had you would understand that God is not a noun but a verb.

In fact, and according to you, life is plentiful because of the mere elements and conditions.

Alert you allies.
`
The genetic code is evidence of God as codes that rearrange matter do do things not in accordance with deposition of that matter according to atomic weight require a material rearrangement not according to physical laws. So life creating itself is an unscientific parable

...for the 4th time.
But you believe god created the ''perfect" ratio of elements!
Whatever the **** that means!
Which is BASELESS and irrelevant, because many are fairly useless.
Again, it's the classic"GodDidIt"/"God of the Gaps" FALLACY with NO evidence/proof.
ZERO.

You are stupendously Stupid and post withOUT reason, just wishful thinking/Faith.
`

...for the 4th time.
But you believe god created the ''perfect" ratio of elements!
Whatever the **** that means!
Which is BASELESS and irrelevant, because many are fairly useless.
Again, it's the classic"GodDidIt"/"God of the Gaps" FALLACY with NO evidence/proof.
ZERO.

You are stupendously Stupid and post withOUT reason.
`
Intelligence is built into the fabric of the natural laws that's how He did it. This is what it looks like when consciousness without form wills the material world into existence.

You think this was an accident? No. It was hardwired into the fabric of existence.

If we examine the physical laws we discover that we live in a logical universe governed by rules, laws and information. Rules laws and information are a signs of intelligence. Intentionality and purpose are signs of intelligence. The definition of reason is a cause, explanation, or justification for an action or event. The definition of purpose is the reason for which something is done or created or for which something exists. The consequence of a logical universe is that every cause has an effect. Which means that everything happens for a reason and serves a purpose. The very nature of our physical laws point to reason and purpose.

The universe is an intelligence creating machine because it was created by infinite intelligence.

You have never made a serious attempt at trying to see a best possible perception of God.

Makes sense since I'm an atheist and if "God is not a noun but a verb" then please supply some sentences using "God" (a proper noun obviously) as a verb.. for my entertainment alone :auiqs.jpg:

How does an intelligence creating machine create intelligence?

1. Cosmic evolution
2. Stellar evolution
3. Chemical evolution
4. Biological evolution
5. The evolution of consciousness

:dance:

Makes sense since I'm an atheist and if "God is not a noun but a verb" then please supply some sentences using "God" (a proper noun obviously) as a verb.. for my entertainment alone :auiqs.jpg:
God is love. God is truth. God is logic. God is intelligence. God is consciousness. God is reality. God is existence.

Ancient man understood:

1. That God is the creator of existence
2. The unity of God
3. The incorporeality of God

Alert you allies.
`
The genetic code is evidence of God as codes that rearrange matter do do things not in accordance with deposition of that matter according to atomic weight require a material rearrangement not according to physical laws. So life creating itself is an unscientific parable
Neither would matter's crystallization into different types of rock by that logic.

You couldn't figure any of this out on your own because you have never seriously tried to perceive God. You perceived God to be some magical fairy tale and everything you saw was skewed to that result.

There's not one single thing you did that could be considered an attempt to perceive God in a positive light. Whereas if you had been trying to objectively analyze the evidence for God creating the material world you would have had a balanced analysis.

So you don't understand that is there no thing that can describe God because God is no thing. You don't understand that God can't be matter and energy like us. So you can't possibly understand that God is more like a verb than a noun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back