15,000 Fentanyl Pills Disguised as Nerds and Skittles

braalian You're delusional. Tell me one good reason why you believe kids are safe from this. Especially with Halloween right around the corner.

15,000 fentanyl pills disguised as candy seized in Connecticut ahead of Halloween

Derek Maltz, former DEA special operations director, warned parents to educate themselves on the nationwide fentanyl crisis after officials seized 15,000 pills disguised as candy in Connecticut.

With Halloween just weeks away, the DEA is warning parents the deadly rainbow-colored pills may be marketed to children.

"This is not a drug issue, it’s a mass poisoning," he said.

"We're losing a future generation -- 300 a day."

FFS - these are the times where frontier justice is justified.
I would have no problem executing these people myself.

braalian You're delusional. Tell me one good reason why you believe kids are safe from this. Especially with Halloween right around the corner.
Well, I can’t guarantee that some random crazy person won’t give some to children.

But the stuff wasn’t made for that purpose and… though they aren’t good people… no drug addict or drug dealer has any motivation to give drugs to kids that they could otherwise take and/or sell.

No shit Sherlock. -____-
So why are you afraid there’s going to be some sort of “fentanyl-disguised-as-candy” situation where the stuff is given to trick or treaters?

That’s not going to happen. No dealer or addict is going to distribute this stuff to kids on Halloween. That’s pearl-clutching hysteria.

15,000 fentanyl pills disguised as candy seized in Connecticut ahead of Halloween

Derek Maltz, former DEA special operations director, warned parents to educate themselves on the nationwide fentanyl crisis after officials seized 15,000 pills disguised as candy in Connecticut.

With Halloween just weeks away, the DEA is warning parents the deadly rainbow-colored pills may be marketed to children.

"This is not a drug issue, it’s a mass poisoning," he said.

"We're losing a future generation -- 300 a day."

China's war against our children.

So why are you afraid there’s going to be some sort of “fentanyl-disguised-as-candy” situation where the stuff is given to trick or treaters?

That’s not going to happen. No dealer or addict is going to distribute this stuff to kids on Halloween. That’s pearl-clutching hysteria.

Do you have little kids?

Do you have little kids?
Taking any risk or not considering it would be disastrous knowing that such a thing already exist, and is in this country is amazing..... Having to debate such a thing with someone that is willing to take risk with children's live's is really amazing also isn't it ? Funny the feds aren't broadcasting a response that would calm the fears of citizen's over stuff like this, but it could signal that it is as dumbfounded as the next person is. That's scary.

Do you have little kids?
No.

I’m not saying it’s not possible some of this stuff is given to kids. Anything’s technically possible.

I just don’t get why you think this is some danger to kids on Halloween?

Do you not get how drug dealing and drug addiction work? The dealers want to make money and the addicts want to get high. No one has any motivation to give valuable fentanyl to children.

There’s no conspiracy where China or anyone is trying to kill kids on Halloween. That’s just dumb.

Taking any risk or not considering it would be disastrous knowing that such a thing already exist, and is in this country is amazing..... Having to debate such a thing with someone that is willing to take risk with children's live's is really amazing also isn't it ? Funny the feds aren't broadcasting a response that would calm the fears of citizen's over stuff like this, but it could signal that it is as dumbfounded as the next person is. That's scary.

It's all scarier than any horror movie or anything related to Halloween for sure.

Thank God then because I don't give a shit now what you think.

It's all scarier than any horror movie or anything related to Halloween for sure.

Thank God then because I don't give a shit now what you think.
They didn't think COVID would come out of nowhere to land on their heads killing million's around the world. But it did.

Drugs are expensive commodities. No one is giving them away to children.
Fentanyl can be manufactured by a state-level pharma company for little or nothing. It isn't nearly as expensive as heroin or any other opioid that is derived from plant extracts. You parse the situation very well. No, I'm sure they aren't trying to market it to children BUT by using this kind of form it would be very easy for mistakes to happen that end lives. That isn't even counting the average of 300 per day who think they're about to get a bump and simply go down, never to get up again. Making excuses for this madness is DESPICABLE...

Seems like a parenting issue. Most of these deaths occur in states like West Virginia, which vote Republican. Why aren't these parents instilling better values in their children? Is it because they are also stupid people who can barely care for themselves, never mind their children? Looks that way.
Making excuses for this is DESPICABLE. I wonder how you'd react if the next dead person was a family member? Blaming Trump wouldn't be of much comfort...

Actually all drug dealers will give drugs away if they think they are making another addict. Heroin dealers will target those who have kicked. Here's a little freebie, for old time's sake.

They target areas with rehab centers as well; a ready made market concentrated in one place.

Fentanyl can be manufactured by a state-level pharma company for little or nothing. It isn't nearly as expensive as heroin or any other opioid that is derived from plant extracts. You parse the situation very well. No, I'm sure they aren't trying to market it to children BUT by using this kind of form it would be very easy for mistakes to happen that end lives. That isn't even counting the average of 300 per day who think they're about to get a bump and simply go down, never to get up again. Making excuses for this madness is DESPICABLE...
I'm not making excuses. I'm trying to calm down your panic attack over something that is almost certainly not a problem. People tampering with Halloween candy and giving it out to random kids has never really happened. Ever. Worry about real problems.

Well, I can’t guarantee that some random crazy person won’t give some to children.

But the stuff wasn’t made for that purpose and… though they aren’t good people… no drug addict or drug dealer has any motivation to give drugs to kids that they could otherwise take and/or sell.
Watch a few documentaries depicting drug sellers, who are typically adults but not always, using teenagers to be their drug runners in the schools. They can “sign them up early” if there’s lack of parental intervention. When they’re caught they are fined, short jail sentences, and usually given the legal requirement to never live within a certain proximity to any schools… I think it’s within 3 miles locally here, maybe 5, dependent on state and locality.

All about profits.

They are disgusting. It almost makes one wish a member of THEIR family catches a dose. They overlook that kids don't even have to put it in their mouths to be poisoned to death. That stuff is so concentrated that transdermal exposure can kill.

They (being the murders or attempted murders) should literally have a taste of their own medicine.

They are disgusting. It almost makes one wish a member of THEIR family catches a dose. They overlook that kids don't even have to put it in their mouths to be poisoned to death. That stuff is so concentrated that transdermal exposure can kill.
Heard of a child taking one that thought he was taking a Percocet.... Dead.

Forum List

Back