15,000 Fentanyl Pills Disguised as Nerds and Skittles

Hey everybody! Synthaholic just explained that the 300 Americans per DAY dying from Opioids and Fentanyl are all Republicans and their mongrel kids! No Democrats are dying because they are all such responsible people.

That poster is LITERALLY retarded. Truly an evil person.

I bet they wont read that article…fucking asshole.

15,000 fentanyl pills disguised as candy seized in Connecticut ahead of Halloween

Derek Maltz, former DEA special operations director, warned parents to educate themselves on the nationwide fentanyl crisis after officials seized 15,000 pills disguised as candy in Connecticut.

With Halloween just weeks away, the DEA is warning parents the deadly rainbow-colored pills may be marketed to children.

"This is not a drug issue, it’s a mass poisoning," he said.

"We're losing a future generation -- 300 a day."

Thanks Joe Biden..

Thanks Joe Biden..

Remember last year his admiration started handing out crack to people and claiming it was lip balm? I still think they bought too much for themselves so they decided to give it out as free candy to all of their supporters. Not like they needed it of course. They probably had enough of their own.

No doubt the Chinese are behind the supply of the drugs and Mexico is delivering them through our open border provided by Biden. The question is: why are the democrats so up on killing so many people? Is this part of their genocidal mass eugenics program to adjust humanity for the long term good of the climate and the Earth?
Makes you think that because of what they say, and how they're saying it...What other conclusions can their be ??

Remember last year his admiration started handing out crack to people and claiming it was lip balm? I still think they bought too much for themselves so they decided to give it out as free candy to all of their supporters. Not like they needed it of course. They probably had enough of their own.
It's all so surreal.. Just amazing really.

It's all so surreal.. Just amazing really.

I just can't believe that there aren't any laws stopping all this from happening. Veteran's Day is coming up and I just wonder what all of the men and women who fought for this country are thinking right now about what this country is turning into now.

I just can't believe that there aren't any laws stopping all this from happening. Veteran's Day is coming up and I just wonder what all of the men and women who fought for this country are thinking right now about what this country is turning into now.
I've been thinking that way just about every year veteran's day comes around, especially since the fall of our culture has since taken place. It's got to be shameful for these vet's to see what their COUNTRY they had fought for has turned into now.

I've been thinking that way just about every year veteran's day comes around, especially since the fall of our culture has since taken place. It's got to be shameful for these vet's to see what their COUNTRY they had fought for has turned into now.

And all of the people who gave their lies to protect this (once) great nation. This clip is from The Majestic and somebody needs to stand up in court and use this speech now. Spoilers are involved but it still needs to be seen. Great movie btw and one of Jim Carrey's best.

Didn’t realize that FENTANYL was racist

These gimps are just sick in the head. Dopers will blame everybody but themselves for the results of their mindless self-indulgences. That's what 'Libertarians' do.

Unbelievable! When you have literally MILLIONS of Fentanyl pills flooding into the country, they end up all over the place. They drop out of drug dealers cars or bags as they are running from LE. Sometimes people are in terrible pain and order pain killers online and end up with a hand pressed Cartel special. FFS is it any wonder we are in such bad shape? We have American citizens who think China and the Cartels are cool but Fentanyl deaths are Republicans being "poor parents".

Forum List

Back