1400 Year, The Hatred Still Central

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
You MUST be a ringer because nobody is THAT dumb as to assess the Iran treaty as a guarantee of nuclear proliferation. The whole bleeping world agreed that Iran was abiding by the treaty, and you believe the world's top blue ribbon liar. And your reward is....more corruption. Sheesh!

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communism…..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. “The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.” Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University”
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

Nothing has changed, either for the Democrat Party or for Islam.

2. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out.

But that was only the beginning.
So if we are all the sum of our histories, does that mean you are the current soul of the old KKK, since you seem to find so much to discredit in other un-white societies?
wow straight to the race card
left wingers make politics about race because they are racist

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communism…..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. “The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.” Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University”
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

2. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

Islam is brutal tribalism.
It accentuates the worst side of humanity

The Left is a coalition of groups who loath mainstream society.
They hate many of the same people who the Islamofacist hate.
That is why they are allies.

And the Democrats and the Islamofascists have this in common, too.....'Islam' means 'submission,' and that is what the Democrats stand for, as well.

The Left is a coalition of groups who loath mainstream society.They hate many of the same people who the Islamofacist hate. That is why they are allies.

And the Democrats and the Islamofascists have this in common, too.....'Islam' means 'submission,' and that is what the Democrats stand for, as well.

Pope sure seems to get along fine with Islam.

ogbc0ZY.png

b. And this week:

So if we are all the sum of our histories, does that mean you are the current soul of the old KKK, since you seem to find so much to discredit in other un-white societies?

the traitor doesn't believe that we are ALL the sum of our histories......just her enemies....

b. And this week:

the traitor doesn't believe that we are ALL the sum of our histories......just her enemies....

And yet again we find that the most ignorant among us still advance the 'equivalence' doctrine........in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

Like this....

8. Perhaps the most significant difference between the faith of our Founders, and Islam can be limned here: Leviticus 19:34
34 The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.

…versus…..

Renounce and disown non-Muslim relatives: (Q’ran 58:22) You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day befriending those who oppose Allah and His Messenger even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.

Feel only enmity and hatred: (Q’ran 60:4) …between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

And in our time: “New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,”
New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’

And it wasn’t just hate-filled 1400 yeas ago…. this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University” Malaysia's prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University - Jewish Telegraphic Agency

This is mainstream Islam.

b. And this week:

You make baby Jesus cry with all yer lies and misinformation...But good news Muhammad was traded from Atlanta Falcons to the New England Patriots ending the 1,400 years of strife induced by religion....
New England Patriots acquire receiver Mohamed Sanu from Atlanta Falcons

The ancient Greeks and Romans were not Christian. Those are societies ours is built on. Christians certainly contributed greatly to our Western society but I think much of that was in spite of Christian dogma, not because of it.

You must be learning from my posts, the ones you haunt.....you are close to correct.

1.Partners can work together, yet still have differences. So was it with the two powers that produced the greatest human environment ever to form on this planet, Western Civilization. Western civilization was built on two ideas:
God created every human in His image
......and human beings are able to investigate and make rational conclusions about the world.

These two ideas were born in Jerusalem and Athens, respectively.

2. While the two cultures each added to our greatness, Judaic spiritual revelation, and Greek reasoning, in some ways they were irreconcilable. Each understood the nature of God very differently.

“Where Judaism posited an active God in the universe, Greek thought posited an Unmoved Mover largely unconcerned with human affairs. ‘The changeless, Unmoved Mover was the God of Plato and Aristotle,’….Judaism believed, as Greek thought did, in a God who stood behind creation; but unlike Greek reason, Judaism also saw God’s presence in human events,….God was intimately involved, in this view, with man’s actions.” Ben Shapiro, “The Right Side Of History,” p. 55-56

3. We can see the two views incorporated from the very start of America’s creation. Our Founders were steeped in the classics…..in fact, education usually required Latin before it slipped to the current level….but chose religion, the Bible, the Judeo-Christian faith, as their primary influence. These first Americans saw our break with the King as the Jews escaping the Pharaoh.

“…the influence of the Exodus story on the ethos of the American Revolution. So powerful was this influence in 1776 that Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and John Adams suggested that the Great Seal of the United States should include an image of Moses leading the Israelites through the Red Sea. A different committee subsequently chose another image--a pyramid!” The Great Seal of the United States

The ancient Greeks and Romans were not Christian. Those are societies ours is built on. Christians certainly contributed greatly to our Western society but I think much of that was in spite of Christian dogma, not because of it.
Western civilization won because of bigger and better guns, no surprise because they were tired of getting beat by the Muslim Turks and the Mongolian horde...

Ms Chic, I suppose it never occurred to you that today's Christians, especially Evangelicals, are what is killing Christianity. A look at the hypocrisy so prevalent among them drives seekers away. True Christians are even more precious because they are so few.

b. And this week:

Tsk, tsk. You're so full of hate. Very sad.

her mindless hatred is so intense that practically every day she comes on this board extolling comrades to "do something" about "evil liberals"

she is blood thirsty

and probably a russian troll

b. And this week:

It appears when you can't dispute what I post.....you simply lie about it.

YAWN

b. And this week:

It appears when you can't dispute what I post.....you simply lie about it.

we KNOW you

you've been using the same MO for years;

half truths
misinformation
HATE
lies
false accusations
and accusing your enemies of your own crimes

you HATE everything and everyone who isn't a deranged delusional delporable right wing fascist

every day you type at the top of your lungs "liberals are evil!" liberals are communists! liberals hate god!"

If you are an American then you are the worst American who ever lived.

But I actually think you must be a russian troll.

you sound like one
you think like one

Western civilization won because of bigger and better guns, no surprise because they were tired of getting beat by the Muslim Turks and the Mongolian horde...
A tad simplistic don't you think? Why did they end up with bigger and better guns? I'm sure the Muslim Turks and the Mongolian horde weren't tired of winning.

A tad simplistic don't you think? Why did they end up with bigger and better guns? I'm sure the Muslim Turks and the Mongolian horde weren't tired of winning.
Why, they were able to steal technology from the Turks who had the largest guns and canons...From the Mongols they learned how to make calvary armies..

b. And this week:

her mindless hatred is so intense that practically every day she comes on this board extolling comrades to "do something" about "evil liberals"

she is blood thirsty

and probably a russian troll
Her hatred is mindless and she has no trouble repeating the lies of others but she is a challenge. And is she a knowing or unknowing Russian troll? Or bot?

Forum List

Back