140,000 Palestinians to Be Pushed Out of Jerusalem

Read carefully the OP did not say they are being expelled from their homes, the area they live in is being declared outside of jerusalem, they will no longer be able to vote in jerusalem and will lose their israeli Arab ID Cards

Another example of israeli Apartheid

Read carefully the OP did not say they are being expelled from their homes, the area they live in is being declared outside of jerusalem, they will no longer be able to vote in jerusalem and will lose their israeli Arab ID Cards

You might want to understand the definition of apartheid before you use the term in a context that makes no sense.

You mean the Arab Palestinians will become Palestinian?! The HORROR!

(Um. Isn't that what they want?)

Read the link before commenting? it's from haaretz .com
Nope, but I have now. And of course I cannot read much without a subscription. It is an opinion piece. Full of the same old Anti-Israel rhetoric.

I will explain to you why I use 'electronic intifiada brigade'. You, Tinmore, Monti, Louie, and others accuse those posters here who are Pro-Israel as being part of the 'Hasbara'. I for one am not. But you aforementioned folks are on here doing the same thing to post your Anti-Israel hate. Therefore since there is no recognized public name for you, I made one up; the Electronic Intifada Brigade. Yes, there is a website with part of that name, but when I use it, it does not mean to refer to said website, just your actions.

I go further to state that you Anti-Israel folks are not even Pro-Palestine. You, Tinmore, Louie, Monti, other posters and even Abbas, and the Hamas leadership could really care less about an independent Palestinian state.

No. You all just want the State of Israel destroyed at all costs.

Keep spinning. The title is clear for all to read:

140,000 Palestinians to Be Pushed Out of Jerusalem

I know all of you are best of friends by now and enjoy a few poking taunts now and then -- but there's a topic to discuss. Stay on THAT.. Do you're socializing in PM or in the Lounge. :badgrin: Maybe we need add a "Sidewalk Cafe" subforum to the I/P forum for all this fun and socializing.. :wink:

...since there is no recognized public name for you, I made one up; the Electronic Intifada Brigade....
When the real world facts don't support your lies, you people make everything up; that's the problem.

Forum List

Back