13 year old dies after second jab

#320: You are incorrect. The virus evolved in nature, not a lab. It was not deliberately manipulated, though you’ll learn more about nature’s ways by refusing the vaccine.

‘There is no doubt there is a real.’
(Jacques Lacan)

#320: You are incorrect. The virus evolved in nature, not a lab. It was not deliberately manipulated, though you’ll learn more about nature’s ways by refusing the vaccine.

(Jacques Lacan)

You have no basis to assert that at all. You just do not want fauXI and the homO administration outed for funding it with us tax dollars....

The shot is selectively murderous, just like "Covid" was, meaning our Zionist/government run health care has used this to off those that do not support Zionism or big government. We saw this in NYC with one hospital averaging 12 hours between entry and death. The average globally was like 10 days. Those folks went in, were fraudulently told they had it, and then were offed with total immunity from Feds (Chris Wray), state (cuomo) and local (di blasio) prosecution - legalized mass murder hate hoaxed as a vullshit flu.

So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
What have I posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine?
How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?
I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.
Did you really think I would have a hard time finding an example?! I went to your OP and scrolled down to post #11 which was your very first reply after your OP... This is what it said,

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Can we stop playing games now? Your intentions are clear. Just own them...
Wrong. That was a reply to someone who came here to derail the thread. That was not about me casting doubt on the vax.

I have not stereotyped lefties on this thread, they have categorized themselves based on their posts. They are here to marginalize a child's tragic death, and they are here to support and defend the the jab.
Haha. You called the vax a failure and a nightmare. Who do you think you’re fooling?
It certainly is.

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
LOL.

What site would you care to believe?

The truth about this is so politically charged, you will never get a straight answer..........from anyone.
That's my point in a way.

The closest thing I can find is claims of over 1 thousand vaccine deaths but there's articles following on from that that blow those claims out of the water.

I want to be clear that even 1 vaccine death is 1 too many - but people present these rare, isolated incidents as the rule rather than the exception to the rule (which they are).

There's folk that die from the annual flu vaccine in freak accidents. It happens.

Every single covid vaccine death you tend to hear about because it's hot news - but it never comes with any sort of perspective.

Perfect case in point was the blood clots that the covid vaccines caused, An average of 25 people in every 100 thousand got blood clots - more folk get blood clots from Asprin - there's no conspiracies or hype or wanting Asprin banned. Wonder why? I know why, it's because every single little last thing has to be politicised. It's tactics, grieve politics and gameplaying.
I would not be a guinea pig for the leftists already that their vaccine has not been studied to the end and that there are not only side effects immediately after vaccination but there are also possibly long-term side effects

How many folk have died as a direct result of the vaccine and how many doses of said vaccines have been issued? can anyone give me a proper number and not made-up numbers from alternative news sites?
LOL.

The truth about this is so politically charged, you will never get a straight answer..........from anyone.

The closest thing I can find is claims of over 1 thousand vaccine deaths but there's articles following on from that that blow those claims out of the water.

I want to be clear that even 1 vaccine death is 1 too many - but people present these rare, isolated incidents as the rule rather than the exception to the rule (which they are).

There's folk that die from the annual flu vaccine in freak accidents. It happens.

Every single covid vaccine death you tend to hear about because it's hot news - but it never comes with any sort of perspective.

Perfect case in point was the blood clots that the covid vaccines caused, An average of 25 people in every 100 thousand got blood clots - more folk get blood clots from Asprin - there's no conspiracies or hype or wanting Asprin banned. Wonder why? I know why, it's because every single little last thing has to be politicised. It's tactics, grieve politics and gameplaying.
I would not be a guinea pig for the leftists already that their vaccine has not been studied to the end and that there are not only side effects immediately after vaccination but there are also possibly long-term side effects
I really wish people would stop making Covid vaccines about right and left. It should be to do with neither.

LOL.

I really wish people would stop making Covid vaccines about right and left. It should be to do with neither.
I see it more as a leftist vaccine because when we are told something supposedly great, when we are forced to accept something this is the way that the lefties goes on and not the conservatives.

So you’re here to cast doubt on the vaccine
I literally just explained that. You been creating threads on the regulator with the design to cast fear and doubt about the vax don’t pretend to not have an agenda, it’s unbecoming
How about we do it this way and I just ask you directly instead of playing these games. Are you skeptical of the vaccine and do you think it a good or bad thing for your fellow citizens to be taking it?
I am willing to address some of your evasions, but let's do this in order. First answer what I have posted on this thread that shows that I am here to cast doubt on the vaccine.
Did you really think I would have a hard time finding an example?! I went to your OP and scrolled down to post #11 which was your very first reply after your OP... This is what it said,

"When lefties start blaming the Fauci vax on Trump, it is a good sign that lefties are finally realizing that the Vax is a failure and a nightmare."

Can we stop playing games now? Your intentions are clear. Just own them...
Wrong. That was a reply to someone who came here to derail the thread. That was not about me casting doubt on the vax.

I have not stereotyped lefties on this thread, they have categorized themselves based on their posts. They are here to marginalize a child's tragic death, and they are here to support and defend the the jab.
Haha. You called the vax a failure and a nightmare. Who do you think you’re fooling?
It certainly is.
Well there you go. You asked for an example of you casting doubt on the vax and I showed you in your very first reply on the thread. Done and done

(Jacques Lacan)

I bet you really want to believe that, don't you?

Well there you go. You asked for an example of you casting doubt on the vax
Wrong. I was VERY careful to stick to YOUR wording. I maintained the "here to" cast doubt on the vax. You just edited out your own words. If I am simply replying to an evading lefty, my reply is absolutely not why I am here.

LOL.

It is difficult to get away from making the jab about right and left when in fact it is about right and left.

Well there you go. You asked for an example of you casting doubt on the vax
Wrong. I was VERY careful to stick to YOUR wording. I maintained the "here to" cast doubt on the vax. You just edited out your own words. If I am simply replying to an evading lefty, my reply is absolutely not why I am here.
Oh wonderful... Well I guess all the Leftys that responded to defend the almighty vax were just doing so in reply to a righty who they thought was politicizing the issue.

Fact is you could have replied in several ways but you chose to call the vaccine a nightmare, cast doubt, and shame lefties... The obvious reasons why you're here

This young fellow had his whole life in front of him before he got the jab.

(Jacques Lacan)

Former CDC Director's opinion... Virus came from Lab. Lab was researching, while being funded by NIH (American and Fauci backed), Gain of Function within the corona viruse.

A months long Vanity Fair investigation, interviews with more than 40 people, and a review of hundreds of pages of U.S. government documents, including internal memos, meeting minutes, and email correspondence, found that conflicts of interest, stemming in part from large government grants supporting controversial virology research, hampered the U.S. investigation into COVID-19’s origin at every step. In one State Department meeting, officials seeking to demand transparency from the Chinese government say they were explicitly told by colleagues not to explore the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s gain-of-function research, because it would bring unwelcome attention to U.S. government funding of it.

In an internal memo obtained by Vanity Fair, Thomas DiNanno, former acting assistant secretary of the State Department’s Bureau of Arms Control, Verification, and Compliance, wrote that staff from two bureaus, his own and the Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, “warned” leaders within his bureau “not to pursue an investigation into the origin of COVID-19” because it would “‘open a can of worms’ if it continued.”

"It's not unfeasible that this virus escaped asymptomatically. And eventually, as cases developed in the elderly, we began to recognize an epidemic," said Redfield.

"I've already told my own personal opinion, and it's worth just what it is. You know, I'm a virologist. I was head of CDC at the time of the pandemic and I've worked with China for more than 20 years," the former Trump administration official added.

"My view is that it's more likely that this came from the laboratory than it came from nature."

Then produce the list of those dead from the vax for us, so we can check which party they were.

This SECOND SHOT seems to be the lethal one. No other vax in history has ever required a second shot. No other vax has ever not vaccinated. No other vax has allowed the Traitor Joe Administration to ID you before you got a second shot. Dems seem to know they are "immune" from shot #2.....

All of the fear inspiring lies are from the Zionist left. They are pushing the shots.

This is 100% about politics and 0% about science and any real danger to the public.

(Jacques Lacan)
There is no evidence whatsoever this virus came from nature. It has not been found in any animal yet.

Then produce the list of those dead from the vax for us, so we can check which party they were.

This SECOND SHOT seems to be the lethal one. No other vax in history has ever required a second shot. No other vax has ever not vaccinated. No other vax has allowed the Traitor Joe Administration to ID you before you got a second shot. Dems seem to know they are "immune" from shot #2.....

All of the fear inspiring lies are from the Zionist left. They are pushing the shots.

This is 100% about politics and 0% about science and any real danger to the public.
I have already had both shots. I am glad I got my turn.

Forum List

Back