Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

I'm not "pretending" anything. I'm asking if you think the problem still exists. Because we should correct that as a first priority. Unless you just don't give a shit about bad policies and are just looking to score some benes.
The fact that the damage exists now is evidence of the problem. We have to fix the damage that was created and has not been addressed. It's also time whites stopped using such language as we're asking for free money or trying to score benes. Nothing about this demand has anything to do with free. Whites who make such comments would understand this if they were black.

The fact that the damage exists now is evidence of the problem. We have to fix the damage that was created and has not been addressed.
Ok. But don't you think we should make sure we're not creating more damage first? You know, stop the bleeding before we worry about healing? Or are you saying that everything is fine now, and the only concern is historical?

I don't have issues with anything but your racism. At your age, you should be more knowledgeable about things. No one cares about how proud you are to be white, this is about how aware are you about how whites have what they have. You preach to me about how I should do things but whites didn't do things in the manner you tell me I should. Say that is not racist and running to claim racism every time a black person points out what whites have done IS perpetual white victimhood and you, along with many others here who call tthemselves "conservatives"( and I put the word in quotation marks because you are no real conservative) practice this victimhood every single day.

My life is great and it is satisfying to take on white racists like you. Why people like you think doing this means I have to be miserable is another delusion. If I was one of those soft blacks chumps like you love, then I would be miserable. Learn your history because your argument is idiotic when examined by tthe facts.

You've lived in a lie your entire life. I refuse to live in it.
I'm living a good life, IM2. I don't have hatred towards blacks, I just dislike you.....that's not racism.
I don't have to think about racism, I don't need to put on those tinted spectacles. It doesn't concern me
whatsoever. That is not my battle, it appears to be your battle. Hence, your battle is not my battle.
Don't try and shove it on me, or try and shame me for it. You have no power to do so, you're limited.
Not sure why you keep trying, you haven't changed one person's opinion on this site with all of your
threads you created, you don't have the wherewithal to do so. What is it that they say about the definition
of insanity? :smoke:

Ok. But don't you think we should make sure we're not creating more damage first? You know, stop the bleeding before we worry about healing? Or are you saying that everything is fine now, and the only concern is historical?
Fixing the damage caused by past policies would do a lot to stop the bleeding. Once a person starts bleeding if the would is not fixed, the bleeding doesn't stop. Fixing what has been done includes changing the zero sum mindset of part of the white population. Once that's gone, racist modern policies will be worked on.

I'm living a good life, IM2. I don't have hatred towards blacks, I just dislike you.....that's not racism.
I don't have to think about racism, I don't need to put on those tinted spectacles. It doesn't concern me
whatsoever. That is not my battle, it appears to be your battle. Hence, your battle is not my battle.
Don't try and shove it on me, or try and shame me for it. You have no power to do so, you're limited.
Not sure why you keep trying, you haven't changed one person's opinion on this site with all of your
threads you created, you don't have the wherewithal to do so. What is it that they say about the definition
of insanity? :smoke:
Until you attack the white racists here with the same vigor don't say anything to me about what I post. I am presenting facts, if you are too stubborn and ignorant to face them and change, that's your problem, not mine.

Fixing the damage caused by past policies would do a lot to stop the bleeding. Once a person starts bleeding if the would is not fixed, the bleeding doesn't stop. Fixing what has been done includes changing the zero sum mindset of part of the white population. Once that's gone, racist modern policies will be worked on.

Yeah. You lose me with that. Again, I'm far more interested in identifying the racial bias (or any other kind of bias) in current policies and correcting them. Maybe you don't know of any.

Regarding reparations, I'm open to the concept. But the premise of your OP seems really off-base. This in particular: "Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth."

Would you say this of all identity groups? Do you think government should make sure they're all getting their "share"?

Until you attack the white racists here with the same vigor don't say anything to me about what I post. I am presenting facts, if you are too stubborn and ignorant to face them and change, that's your problem, not mine.
Like I said, it's not my battle, IM2. That's YOUR battle.
My battle is figuring out what color, and what lure to use for catching a Salmon for any particular day.
There is my challenge.

Oh, I know a few on this board, also.
Good for you.
Have a cookie.

1697736565526.png

You people?
Term/insult used when acknowledging a group of people who you think are beneath you.
I never got that presumption. Sometimes it's that, sure. But not always. Maybe not even most of the time. I suspect that, in this case, "you people" is referring to those who see racists everywhere they look, calling out people for racism with little or no evidence.

You people?
Term/insult used when acknowledging a group of people who you think are beneath you.
'You people' as in 'racists', fool. Try comprehending. :eusa_whistle:
Which does mean I think you're beneath me.

Forum List

Back