Zone1 13 Percent, 4.2 Percent, 60 Percent and 86 Percent

Lol! Whites saying what you say makes me laugh. How long did whites take from us? Equal opportunity has to come with equal treatment . You talk about getting rich through the back door as a white man who lived the first 13 years of hiss life during Jim Crow.. You don't know just how stupid you really sound.
Those whites that took from you were Southern White Democrats. Yet today you vote for the same people. That by any other word, is "Insane".

Did you know who Herman Cain was?

Herman Cain, Former Presidential Candidate and Pizza Chain CEO, Dies of COVID-19 If it wasnt for the brown turd Obammy's hit piece of putting a white trash Democrat accusing Herman of improprieties(just like the bitch Ford did with Justice Kavanaugh) Mr. Cain would of be President of the United States. But since he was Republican, i know this guy isnt part of your plan, so we must exclude him from the argument.
Rick Perry, white Republicaan from Texas, owner of the N word ranch, exposed Cain. So understand this, when you are able to name a millionaire who is black to try arguing,it is evidence of the low number of black millionaires.

True equality in the American capitalist system means all races must have control of capital equal to their proportion of the population. Blacks are thirteen percent of the American people but have 4.2 percent of the wealth. Hispanics have 3.1. Whites are 60 percent of the population but havee 86 percent of the wealth. That leaves 14 percent for blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanderrs. So when you take into acccount the 7.3 percent of the wealth between blacks and Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians and Pacific Islanders have 6.7 percent of the wealth. So that kills the model minority myth.

Who owns wealth in the United States?
According to data from the Federal Reserve, in 1990, white households owned 90.7% of household wealth in the United States, whereas Black households owned 3.8% and Hispanic households owned 2.1%. These numbers have changed little over the past 30 years, with white households now owning 85.5% of wealth in 2019, and Black households owning 4.2% and Hispanic households owning 3.1%. Most of the white wealth decline is due to other racial groups attaining a share wealth.

Blacks are 13 percent of the population, so we should have 13 percent of the wealth. We would have that if not for things that were done.
Instead of your incessant whining and trolling, what are you doing to reverse the metrics?

Here, as you know, are a couple of reasons for the failure of blacks.

2023-06-03%20Marital%20Status%20by%20Race-M.jpg

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

2023-10-18%20Educations%20Attainment-XL.jpg

OK. Whites have had numerous government handouts that were denied to others that helped them generate wealth and pass it on. You talk aabout everyboddy having legal and lawful methods of improving ourselves. Well thhats nicce to believe but then there is this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmativeaction” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got awaywith it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into anytrouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic nameis probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I wasalso probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This is being done by milliions in similar positions. So while you can claim thaat laws exist, when they are not followed or enforced, they really don't exist. What waas done has denied people of their rightful portion of American wealth and forced money non whites paaid in taxes to go to programs that enriched whites whilee excluding them. There is no excuse, or rationalization to bbe had aabout this. The clock is ticking:

“The persistent racial wealth gap in the United States is aburden on black Americans as well as the overall economy.”
“The Economic Impact of Closing the Racial Wealth Gap.”- McKinsey and Company

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions."
-DEMOS

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.),as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures,and lost economic output.”
-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion betweennow and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap. That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth grow that its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey. If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP.”
-McKinsey & Company

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.
- Citygroup

I don't think you and otherrs who think like you truly understand how dire this situation is nor how serious it will get if we continue doing what we have been doing for the past 247 years.
yada_yada_mug-S.jpg

Lol! Whites saying what you say makes me laugh. How long did whites take from us? Equal opportunity has to come with equal treatment . You talk about getting rich through the back door as a white man who lived the first 13 years of hiss life during Jim Crow.. You don't know just how stupid you really sound.
How much did that 13 year old know of Jim Crow? You are the ignorant one. geeze :eusa_eh:
Do you really understand....not know, but understand now stupid you are? I seriously doubt it

No reparations for you, IM2.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Blacks were not initally allowed to fight with the colonists in the Revolutionary War. The British allowed Blacks to fight first on the promise of freeing them from slavery. So again, stay on topic. This is about how whites have 86 percent of the wealth and are 60 percent of the population.
Oh go blow yourself, i just showed that black were there along with the whites fighting against the British, who were the original people who had brought slavery to the new land. You must be some kind of stupid...

Rick Perry, white Republicaan from Texas, owner of the N word ranch, exposed Cain. So understand this, when you are able to name a millionaire who is black to try arguing,it is evidence of the low number of black millionaires.
You said that the capital wasnt available yet i proved that it was. Again, you are some kind of stupid.

How much did that 13 year old know of Jim Crow? You are the ignorant one. geeze :eusa_eh:
Do you really understand....not know, but understand now stupid you are? I seriously doubt it

No reparations for you, IM2.
It doesn't matter what that 13 year old knew. The fact is you grew up during Jim Crow and there were benefits you had because of it. These excuses really have got to stop coming from thte right because that's what keeps division going. No, I'm not the ignorant one. I could take you to a debate stage anywhere and you'd lose the argument if you trried arguing what you are now. And it would be a sound defeat. You can only argue your garbage in here.

You can continue to make excuses or you can recognize what the wrong has done. Man up.

It doesn't matter what that 13 year old knew. The fact is you grew up during Jim Crow and there were benefits you had because of it. These excuses really have got to stop coming from thte right because that's what keeps division going. No, I'm not the ignorant one. I could take you to a debate stage anywhere and you'd lose the argument if you trried arguing what you are now. And it would be a sound defeat. You can only argue your garbage in here.

You can continue to make excuses or you can recognize what the wrong has done. Man up.
How about the CEO of BET?

Who Owns BET? Definition & Founder - How I Got The Job
Johnson is the ninth of 10 kids birthed to Edna and Archie Johnson in Hickory, Mississippi, in 1946. His father was a farmer, and his mother was a teacher. Speaking to the Washington Post, Johnson often said that he needed to force his way to the lunch table “to grab his rightful portion even though his parents were not particularly needy.” While he was a kid, his family relocated to Freeport, Illinois. During high school, Johnny was an excellent student. In 1968, Johnson earned a B.A. in social studies at the University of Illinois. In 1972, he graduated from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public Affairs with a master’s degree in public affairs.
Doesnt fit your victim status, now does it?

What about Motown?

Motown, recording company founded by Berry Gordy, Jr., in Detroit, Michigan, U.S., in 1959 that became one of the most successful Black-owned businesses and one of the most influential independent record companies in American history.

Motown | History, Style, Artists, Songs, & Facts | Britannica

www.britannica.com/topic/Motown

Again doesnt fit the victimhood mentality. Something about the new age, pussy, progressive, black man, who just cant seem, to make it, in Joe Biden' America...

1697675563447.png

ididthat.jpg

If America does pay reparations to the black people, it will be great news for the makers of malt liquor and newport cigarettes for sure. The honkies that own those companies will make a killing

If America does pay reparations to the black people, it will be great news for the makers of malt liquor and newport cigarettes for sure. The honkies that own those companies will make a killing
You'll be quite surprised about how wrong you would be.

How about the CEO of BET?

Who Owns BET? Definition & Founder - How I Got The Job

Doesnt fit your victim status, now does it?

What about Motown?

Motown, recording company founded by Berry Gordy, Jr., in Detroit, Michigan, U.S., in 1959 that became one of the most successful Black-owned businesses and one of the most influential independent record companies in American history.

Motown | History, Style, Artists, Songs, & Facts | Britannica

www.britannica.com/topic/Motown

Again doesnt fit the victimhood mentality. Something about the new age, pussy, progressive, black man, who just cant seem, to make it, in Joe Biden' America...

View attachment 844989

View attachment 844990
How many whites can you name like these guys?

You're making my point for me while you think you're proving me wrong.

You said that the capital wasnt available yet i proved that it was. Again, you are some kind of stupid.
No you didn't.

Black entrepreneurs have historically faced disparities in securing VC funding and typically receive less than 2% of overall dollars each year.

By the end of 2022, adverse market conditions led to a 36% drop in overall VC dollars, but Black entrepreneurs saw a 45% decrease in financing.

I study this, you look for one example to try denying what blacks say.

It's not that you guys don't understand. It's that you don't want to understand.

In the movie “The Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufrane went to the warden after listening to a story from a prisoner who got transferred into Shawshank and had been a cellmate with the man who committed the murders that got Dufrane sent to prison. Dufrane repeated the story to the Warden. After listening, Warden Norton knew that Dufrane was telling the truth. Instead of letting Dufrane get a new trial, the Warden started making excuses for why he could not do it. The denials were because Warden Norton was being paid under the table as he ran a contracting scam that included laundering money using Dufrane as an accountant. After listening to the many excuses from Norton, Dufrane asked the question,“Are you always so obtuse?”

This is a perfect analogy to describe the relationship between many in the white community and us as black people. History is documented. There really can be no denial of what has gone on. Despite the facts, some whites believe these things have no relationship to how and why things areas they are now. Like Norton, they have lived in a system that has afforded them wealth and do not want it changed.

I'm in here reading whites talking about how equality of opportunity doesn't guarantee equality of outcome. This is a line destined for the mental illness Hall of Fame. Where do you guys come up with this GARBAGE? This one is right up there with idiots talking about how equal opportunity regulations is social engineering. The United States has been the laboratory for one of the greatest social engineering programs of all time and it was done under the premise of white supremacy. But when you are the beneficiaries of that policy it's easy to ignore just exactly what has gone on.

Then we see the term redistribution of wealth used. Another term destined for the cognitive dissonance wing of the M.I. Hall of Fame. Just what exactly do you call slavery, Jim Crow, and todays modern style of racism? Madame C.J. Walker became a millionaire during Jim Crow, does that mean Jim Crow was not a problem. And how much wealth has been stolen from blacks and redistributed to whites during the ENTIRE TIME America has been a nation?

Do you men and women ever think about what you're saying before you hit post reply?

Do you men and women ever think about what you're saying before you hit post reply?
We do but you don't. You think that it is not enough for Negroes to get equal rewards to whites despite inferior average performance. You think your people deserve reparations. You will never get reparations. As intelligence becomes increasingly important to our economy, the average income for Negroes will decline. Jewish and Oriental incomes will rise.

It's not that you guys don't understand. It's that you don't want to understand.

In the movie “The Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufrane went to the warden after listening to a story from a prisoner who got transferred into Shawshank and had been a cellmate with the man who committed the murders that got Dufrane sent to prison. Dufrane repeated the story to the Warden. After listening, Warden Norton knew that Dufrane was telling the truth. Instead of letting Dufrane get a new trial, the Warden started making excuses for why he could not do it. The denials were because Warden Norton was being paid under the table as he ran a contracting scam that included laundering money using Dufrane as an accountant. After listening to the many excuses from Norton, Dufrane asked the question,“Are you always so obtuse?”

This is a perfect analogy to describe the relationship between many in the white community and us as black people. History is documented. There really can be no denial of what has gone on. Despite the facts, some whites believe these things have no relationship to how and why things areas they are now. Like Norton, they have lived in a system that has afforded them wealth and do not want it changed.

I'm in here reading whites talking about how equality of opportunity doesn't guarantee equality of outcome. This is a line destined for the mental illness Hall of Fame. Where do you guys come up with this GARBAGE? This one is right up there with idiots talking about how equal opportunity regulations is social engineering. The United States has been the laboratory for one of the greatest social engineering programs of all time and it was done under the premise of white supremacy. But when you are the beneficiaries of that policy it's easy to ignore just exactly what has gone on.

Then we see the term redistribution of wealth used. Another term destined for the cognitive dissonance wing of the M.I. Hall of Fame. Just what exactly do you call slavery, Jim Crow, and todays modern style of racism? Madame C.J. Walker became a millionaire during Jim Crow, does that mean Jim Crow was not a problem. And how much wealth has been stolen from blacks and redistributed to whites during the ENTIRE TIME America has been a nation?

eeee7190a07858ad95fa14f565ff5f7b-X2.jpg

No you didn't.

Black entrepreneurs have historically faced disparities in securing VC funding and typically receive less than 2% of overall dollars each year.

By the end of 2022, adverse market conditions led to a 36% drop in overall VC dollars, but Black entrepreneurs saw a 45% decrease in financing.

I study this, you look for one example to try denying what blacks say.
Why did you ignore the facts I posted? Come on, show your talent!

2023-06-03%20Marital%20Status%20by%20Race-M.jpg

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

SAT%20NAEP%20and%20IQ%20studies-XL.jpg

2023-10-18%20Educations%20Attainment-XL.jpg

Come on man, step up!

Forum List

Back