13 black kid dies on dirst bike casue he wont stop for cops

Speaking of education, have you noticed your misspelling, capitalization, and punctuation mistakes you made?
One of these two, but not what you wrote:
1. Speaking of education, have you noticed your misspelling, capitalization, and punctuation mistakes?
2. Speaking of education, have you noticed the misspelling, capitalization, and punctuation mistakes you made?

13 years old. My eldest daughter was only a little younger than that when she used a bunch of parts from my garage to build a minibike.

I had seen that there was someone welding in my garage but just figured it was my brother or my neighbor. As long as they left more welding rods and beer than they used, I was fine with them using my welder.

Then the next day as I was driving home from work I saw some crazy kid on a minibike riding out into a busy street pulling 3 other kids on skateboards.

I chewed her out pretty bad. But inside... I was really proud of her for building that minibike by herself out of random parts in the garage.

She's now an engineer for a big 3 auto company.
I had a young student years ago, in a wonderful family I knew well. The kid was then about 12 or 13 years of age. He was forever taking things apart: radios, phonographs, etc.

He was always a bright kid. He went on to become an electrical engineer. Today he has a great job and kids of his own.

Horselightning appears to be profoundly illiterate. Frustrating, because from what little I can make of his postings, he seems to be on our side, but it is deeply embarrassing to have someone appearing to represent our side who is so profoundly, stupidly illiterate.

He'd be a much more appropriate representative of the retarded left wrong.

Perhaps he's the best our side can do to as an attempt at a right-wing counterpart to an illiteratus such as TheProgressivePatriot.
Libs have no argument here that supports the 13-year old black criminal

they want to blame the police but cant

so they attack the op instead

Last edited:
My only question is how much of a change was there in the kid's bike riding once the law started following him considering the fact that he was already doing whatever he felt like doing regardless of whatever the laws and regulations happened to be?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

The kid was wrong.
If the kid didn't know he was wrong, he never should have been on the bike.

I was his age, rode dirt bikes from about 11 to 17 years of age, if you can't figure out right from wrong on a dirt bike in 10 minutes, you have a very good chance of dying.

Horselightning appears to be profoundly illiterate. Frustrating, because from what little I can make of his postings, he seems to be on our side, but it is deeply embarrassing to have someone appearing to represent our side who is so profoundly, stupidly illiterate.

He'd be a much more appropriate representative of the retarded left wrong.

Perhaps he's the best our side can do to as an attempt at a right-wing counterpart to an illiteratus such as TheProgressivePatriot.
Nah; just using a cell phone.

Greg

Dirt bikes, 4 wheelers, swimming pools, hockey rinks, restaraunts that don't allow sweat pants and slides, monster truck shows, muscle cars, grape juice, and the line for home mortgage applications. Something's the blacks should just learn to leave to the white people.

But if the parents had raised a better child this may not have happened. And if he had not broken the law he would be fine. If you don't want the cops after you, then obey the law.

At the :29 point in the video, where the father is talking about his deceased son, he says "great kid, honor roll kid, great football player, great big brother, loved is son".

Fucking what?

This 13 year old kid's a daddy?? And a "perfect kid"?? Negro, please...
:rolleyes:

The grieving father said the boy was a "loving son", not "loved his son".

You can tell that he didn't have much control over that motorcycle. He was inexperienced. It may have been the first time he ever rode one and he just lost control and crashed.

Last edited:
You can tell that he didn't have much control over that motorcycle. He was inexperienced. It may have been the first time he ever rode one and he just lost control and crashed.
Do tell, how are you able to deduce all of that from the spare few seconds you actually see the kid in the video?

He obviously couldn't handle that motorcycle.
But you have no idea what made the kid crash. Someone could've stepped out from behind a parked car. Maybe someone else hit him. Plenty of accomplished motorcycle riders have been killed riding motorcycles...

Forum List

Back