UPDATE: F.B.I. Says Michigan Anti-Government Group Plotted to Kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021

Storming the State Capitol. Instigating a civil war. Abducting a sitting governor ahead of the presidential election.

Those were among the plots described by federal and state officials in Michigan on Thursday as they announced terrorism, conspiracy and weapons charges against 13 men. At least six of them, officials said, had hatched a detailed plan to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who has become a focal point of anti-government views and anger over coronavirus control measures.

The group that planned the kidnapping met repeatedly over the summer for firearms training and combat drills and practiced building explosives, the F.B.I. said; members also gathered several times to discuss the mission, including in the basement of a shop that was accessible only through a “trap door” under a rug.

Life sentence, if they're found guilty.

Do you think they're guilty?

Storming the State Capitol. Instigating a civil war. Abducting a sitting governor ahead of the presidential election.

Those were among the plots described by federal and state officials in Michigan on Thursday as they announced terrorism, conspiracy and weapons charges against 13 men. At least six of them, officials said, had hatched a detailed plan to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who has become a focal point of anti-government views and anger over coronavirus control measures.

The group that planned the kidnapping met repeatedly over the summer for firearms training and combat drills and practiced building explosives, the F.B.I. said; members also gathered several times to discuss the mission, including in the basement of a shop that was accessible only through a “trap door” under a rug.

I think they failed in their mission to dump a Nazi.

We've already adressed this---it was the FBI And their plants who came up with and pushed for the kidnapping of Whitmer. It's entrapment.

We've already adressed this---it was the FBI And their plants who came up with and pushed for the kidnapping of Whitmer. It's entrapment.

Which one is the plant?

I bet it's the guy on the top row, third from the left, right? He has the eyes.

Your link is hidden behind a paywall.

Sure, the right-wingers probably came up with the idea and mentioned it on social media. But the FBI caught wind of it, responded to some of the members, and worked out the who, what, and where.

Think back to just about every Islamic-based "foiled" terrorist attack the FBI has supposedly stopped within the last 10 or so years. Just about every one of them involved some dumb schmuck who announced his intention over social media, after which the FBI supplied them fake bombs or explosives, and subsequently arrested them.

I trust those FBI assholes as little as I do those self-radicalized Islamics or those "right-wing" schmucks. They're all in it together and at the end of the day, shit like that happens just so the FBI can make us feel like they're actually doing something.

Which one is the plant?

I bet it's the guy on the top row, third from the left, right? He has the eyes.
What do you mean which ONE.........From what I understand there were atleast 6 FBI informants/agents running this "kidnapping"........It was the FBI's Ideal, FBIS fantasy---

with only what 5 being defendents

They can't be guilty --- fine-looking real American men. Not a Democrat in the lot. Anyway, why bother to kidnap her? All we have to do is primary her. She's the most vulnerable Dem governor in the 50 states.
You think they weren't Democrats or liberatarians---where not most if not all non republicnas---didn't this come up right when this story broke?

What do you mean which ONE.........From what I understand there were atleast 6 FBI informants/agents running this "kidnapping"........It was the FBI's Ideal, FBIS fantasy---

with only what 5 being defendents

That's what the defendants say.

What did you expect the defendants to say? "Yep, we're guilty a.f. lol."

Protesters allegedly attack state senator and topple statues outside Wisconsin State Capitol
Turmoil unfolded outside the Wisconsin State Capitol on Tuesday night as protesters allegedly attacked a state senator, smashed windows and toppled two historic statues.
Demonstrations began in downtown Madison earlier Tuesday following the arrest of a Black protest organizer, who police say walked into a restaurant while speaking through a bullhorn and holding a baseball bat.
Did you hear about this event?

That's what the defendants say.

What did you expect the defendants to say? "Yep, we're guilty a.f. lol."
The FBI has not refuted this or shown any evidence that this isn't the case.........

All I have seen is the FBI trying to intimidate the defendents into pleading guilty without a trial and using this as political attack ad against trumpees which these guys weren't. I have seen nothing but lies and games coming from the prosecution which sends up a lot of red flags to me....(I married a Michigan guy, I know how they are----these guys don't strike me as guilty--I don't see evidence supporting this claim.)

AKA Weepy, Prison bitch, Infred, the red menace
the Bird, Uncle Grandpa, Stumpy, Feral Frank.

Sure, the right-wingers probably came up with the idea and mentioned it on social media. But the FBI caught wind of it, responded to some of the members, and worked out the who, what, and where.

Think back to just about every Islamic-based "foiled" terrorist attack the FBI has supposedly stopped within the last 10 or so years. Just about every one of them involved some dumb schmuck who announced his intention over social media, after which the FBI supplied them fake bombs or explosives, and subsequently arrested them.

I trust those FBI assholes as little as I do those self-radicalized Islamics or those "right-wing" schmucks. They're all in it together and at the end of the day, shit like that happens just so the FBI can make us feel like they're actually doing something.
FBI sting operations perpetuate the Agency’s long history of minority and immigrant targeting, expand its unjust monitoring and surveillance program, blur the line between programs aimed at improving law enforcement’s relationship with minorities, and reinforce racial biases in American law enforcement at a time when far-right and white supremacist violence is increasing.

The FBI Has a Racism Problem and it Hurts Our National ...

georgetownsecuritystudiesreview.org/2020/08/19/the-fbi-has-a-racism-problem-an…

FBI sting operations perpetuate the Agency’s long history of minority and immigrant targeting, expand its unjust monitoring and surveillance program, blur the line between programs aimed at improving law enforcement’s relationship with minorities, and reinforce racial biases in American law enforcement at a time when far-right and white supremacist violence is increasing.

The FBI Has a Racism Problem and it Hurts Our National ...

georgetownsecuritystudiesreview.org/2020/08/19/the-fbi-has-a-racism-problem-an…

Very true. If it weren't for the FBI, we never would have heard about Martin Luther King beating the crap out of two white whores and yelling "I am not a Negro tonight" and "I'm fucking for God..."

Moreover--Please Stop The MLK Worship

So they planned something illegal against a democrat and will be sent away for the rest of their lives

Too bad they did not burn down a city and rape and loot and kill so that Kamala could pay for their defense and be out in a day or two.

Too bad you can't build the entire Capital around the country so that the government would actually give a damn about crime for everyone rather than just when it comes to protecting high ranking democrats.

Forum List

Back