11th Circuit Strikes Down Special Master From Trump's Judge. Orders Entire Case Dismissed

What if I told you that Trump is still in charge and things are going according to his plan, sucker.
That is much more believable than the notion that Biden is actually in charge of anything. He's just a figure-head for a shadow government Marxist, alt-left regime that thinks men dressing as women are legitimate office holders and that shutting down our energy sector, raising taxes and shutting down the economy for a yearly flu were all good ideas.

What if I told you that Trump is still in charge and things are going according to his plan, sucker.
You wouldn't be the first to tell me that. I'm not sure that you actually believe it, though.

Bullshit, Joe Biden who sold American influence for PERSONAL GAIN gets to walk away clean. Joe Biden who refuses to defend our Southern border and who should be impeached for it.......crickets from the D.C. elite and their sycophant media.
You do know that you have absolutely no proof of that bull crap! :thup: You can't just make up shit with no proof, and arrest or even impeac a person, just because you want to believe they are crooked!

Most of us, live in the real world....not the demented Trump fantasy land. Wake up silly one! The truth will set you free!

Last edited:
a three-judge panel for the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals has vacated Judge Aileen Cannon's baffling prior order blocking the federal government from using stolen government documents seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate while instead ordering a new "special master" to evaluate Trump's alleged ownership claims to those documents.

Cannon's order was widely derided by legal experts and quickly proved a fiasco in practice, but it still complicated the federal investigation into the thousands of pages of government documents, some highly classified, that Trump had illegally stored in unsecured Mar-a-Lago locations after he lost the presidency. The 11th Circuit ruling eviscerates Cannon's order, stating plainly that "we cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so."

The order vacates Cannon's appointment of a special master, remanding the case to the lower court with orders to dismiss Trump's case in its entirety.

A copy of the order:

We'll let you know when you have permission to decide anything donny

In fairness, Judge Cannon's ruling will be taught in lawschools for years based on its sheer dipshittery.

Stripping people of their rights so you can turn them into a crimes is 100% MAGA.

What rights was Trump denied with the Margo-Largo search?
What Rights? Abortion is NOT in the fuckin' Constitution. Try reading it ,Baby killer.

What Rights? Abortion is NOT in the fuckin' Constitution. Try reading it ,Baby killer.

The right that women in this country had from 1973 until this year.....that republicans stripped from them so they could turn that right into crimes.

Can I take it from your refusal to answer my question about Trump and the Margo Largo search, that you can't think of any rights of his that were violated by it?

This is a devastating ruling for Trump. The prosecutor that Garland just appointed to the case, will now get all of the evidence in the investigation, the minute the dismissal is handed down.

It shouldn't take longer than 60 days, if not sooner for some serious indictments to start being issued to donny boy.

Bombshell!

The Walls are closing in!

Impeachment #3!

The right that women in this country had from 1973 until this year.....that republicans stripped from them so they could turn that right into crimes.

Can I take it from your refusal to answer my question about Trump and the Margo Largo search, that you can't think of any rights of his that were violated by it?
It takes a Constitutional Amendment to establish a "Right". Not a Court Edict. ROE was a bad decision. Dobbs corrected this fallacy. Dobbs did NOT ban killing babies. That abomination is now regulated by the STATES. As it should be.

Bombshell!

The Walls are closing in!

Impeachment #3!

The ruling was predictable. Cannon's attempt to protect Trump was legal dogshit condemned from every corner of the political spectrum not clad in a red cap.

a three-judge panel for the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals has vacated Judge Aileen Cannon's baffling prior order blocking the federal government from using stolen government documents seized at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate while instead ordering a new "special master" to evaluate Trump's alleged ownership claims to those documents.

Cannon's order was widely derided by legal experts and quickly proved a fiasco in practice, but it still complicated the federal investigation into the thousands of pages of government documents, some highly classified, that Trump had illegally stored in unsecured Mar-a-Lago locations after he lost the presidency. The 11th Circuit ruling eviscerates Cannon's order, stating plainly that "we cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so."

The order vacates Cannon's appointment of a special master, remanding the case to the lower court with orders to dismiss Trump's case in its entirety.

A copy of the order:

We'll let you know when you have permission to decide anything donny
So the three judge panel ruled that even though a search warrant can’t be blocked before being served, the fruits of the warrant can’t be evaluated by a neutral party before being used against the subject of the warrant. That’s clearly a catch 22.

So the three judge panel ruled that even though a search warrant can’t be blocked before being served, the fruits of the warrant can’t be evaluated by a neutral party before being used against the subject of the warrant. That’s clearly a catch 22.

You're reading it wrong.

The 3 judge panel said a warrant can't be blocked AFTER it was served.

Forum List

Back