112 Killed or Wounded in 83 NYC Shootings Last 9 Days

Defund the police because black lives matter!

multiple threads on this

lives of BLM victims don't matter-----BLMVDM
the PROGRESS IS WORTH THE BLOOD PWB

every one say PROGRESS IS WORTH THE BLOOD ~~~~~LA LA LA ~~~~ PROGRESS IS WORTH THE BLOOD ~~~~~ LA LA LA LA

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.
I doubt if many or any were shot with legally owned guns

and attacking legal gun owners everywhere will not hide the fact that liberal pandering to BLM has crippled the police and led to the increase in violence and crime
So if the gun wasn`t legally owned the shootings don`t count? In a country awash with guns how hard is it to obtain one illegally?Think about what you should have learned in your 9th grade Economics class.

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.
Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.

Yet, Democrat voters simply say....'please, sir,....may I have another....'

View attachment 356710
What can you do? "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hmm, what to do? Doesn't say what kind of arms. National Guard is a well regulated militia. After the Dunblane massacre in Stirling, Scotland, UK there was a ban on most firearms owned by people. But, there are many hunters in this country and Canada.

Trudeau's administration placed a ban on assault rifles. What type of gun on people getting shot by? In city violence, I think mostly hand guns. I think that at this time of national crisis and emergency by the declaration of war by a domestic terrorist organization warrants the removal of ammunition from all shopping venues. A blanket public ban on ammunition; then let's sort out the details.

Meanwhile, the people implement the National Guard Police merger, and We start cleaning up this mess. More Guards on the streets patrolling in National Defense of the People will be a deterrent to crime.

I am not for shooting down Americans.

But, as the Constitution specifically calls for 'peaceful' protests, I have no problem....in the slightest, for armed resistance by police and the national guard, in order to protect the lives and property of law abiding citizens.

It is long overdue.

There is no excuse.....certainly not the bogus 'racism' excuse, for arson, looting, and assaults.

So if the gun wasn`t legally owned the shootings don`t count?
Regulate criminals not honest citizens or their guns

the cops arrest criminals every day with illegal guns and the liberal judges turn them back out on the streets within hours

the black guy who shot and murdered a little girl this week was arrested THE SAME DAY with another illegal gun and released!

this is liberal madness at its finest

Oh so that's the solution! Just tell all the bad guys to turn in their guns, wow you are a genius.

and attacking legal gun owners everywhere will not hide the fact that liberal pandering to BLM has crippled the police and led to the increase in violence and crime
So if the gun wasn`t legally owned the shootings don`t count? In a country awash with guns how hard is it to obtain one illegally?Think about what you should have learned in your 9th grade Economics class.

1593441630887.png

In a country that has open borders how hard is it to import a firearm to sell illegally?

OR

In a country awash with machine shops how hard is it to manufacture a firearm that's untraceable?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.

View attachment 356710
What can you do? "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hmm, what to do? Doesn't say what kind of arms. National Guard is a well regulated militia. After the Dunblane massacre in Stirling, Scotland, UK there was a ban on most firearms owned by people. But, there are many hunters in this country and Canada.

Trudeau's administration placed a ban on assault rifles. What type of gun on people getting shot by? In city violence, I think mostly hand guns. I think that at this time of national crisis and emergency by the declaration of war by a domestic terrorist organization warrants the removal of ammunition from all shopping venues. A blanket public ban on ammunition; then let's sort out the details.

Meanwhile, the people implement the National Guard Police merger, and We start cleaning up this mess. More Guards on the streets patrolling in National Defense of the People will be a deterrent to crime.

I am not for shooting down Americans.

But, as the Constitution specifically calls for 'peaceful' protests, I have no problem....in the slightest, for armed resistance by police and the national guard, in order to protect the lives and property of law abiding citizens.

It is long overdue.

There is no excuse.....certainly not the bogus 'racism' excuse, for arson, looting, and assaults.

I want to be MORE SPECIFIC. I am a bit sick of ass-licking politicians murmuring "it's understandable"
"400 years of racism and torment and brutality" etc etc .. Nope---none of it is "understandable" NONE. George Floyd is a red herring. As to BRUTALITY---I have seen LOTS OF BRUTALITY---horrific brutality----and even more complaints thereof for decades. I have also seen cops lose their guns for ----what amounts to
no reason other than someone's political ambition. I lived in the midst for a time-----I barricaded the window with furniture so my kid (back in the day) would not catch a stray bullet BLM has brought those days back to all the mothers of NYC all over
the city. BLM is winning. The more BLM the more
bullets. It is NOT PROGRESS

Silly stuff. Restrictive gun laws do not take guns out of the hands of criminals. The appropriate question is, how many fewer shootings and deaths would there be if de Blasio weren't mayor, and the answer is a hell of a lot fewer.

The US is becoming South Africa, complete with the Jungle Monkeys going berserk.

View attachment 356740

In a country that has open borders how hard is it to import a firearm to sell illegally?

OR

In a country awash with machine shops how hard is it to manufacture a firearm that's untraceable?

*****SMILE*****

Wishbone Ash, huh? Enjoyable. But yeah. Let's ban bullets for now, force #blacklivesmatter to surrender, and go from there; reevaluate what the 2nd Amendment to the United States means. Bloody past, a very bloody past of criminal gun violence.

Predictable Commie.

View attachment 356710

Shame on Trudeau for placing obstacles between a mass murderer and his intended victims. These are tough times for righties. It`s not easy these days to find a Walmart full of Hispanics or a church with a black congregation to shoot up. :icon_cry:

Blame an inanimate object. Yea, thats the ticket!
I prefer blaming darkies...who are also inanimate objects too

#BLEXIT

View attachment 356740

OR

*****SMILE*****

Wishbone Ash, huh? Enjoyable. But yeah. Let's ban bullets for now, force #blacklivesmatter to surrender, and go from there; reevaluate what the 2nd Amendment to the United States means. Bloody past, a very bloody past of criminal gun violence.

1593446644862.png

I can see you weren't paying attention to the questions I posed.

*****SMILE*****

This is what happens when you scrutinize the police to the point where they don't want to do their jobs...

I agree with the concept, but not the term 'scrutinize.'

I believe the Democrats/Liberals/Progressive are prejudicial against police. They have every intention of finding evil where it does not exist.

They should be reminded: Honi soit qui mal y pense

Predictable Commie.

View attachment 356710

Shame on Trudeau for placing obstacles between a mass murderer and his intended victims. These are tough times for righties. It`s not easy these days to find a Walmart full of Hispanics or a church with a black congregation to shoot up. :icon_cry:

You've just verified Rule #2

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

This is what happens when you scrutinize the police to the point where they don't want to do their jobs...

I believe the Democrats/Liberals/Progressive are prejudicial against police. They have every intention of finding evil where it does not exist.

Hmmmm... I've floated the idea to the Democrats and Conservatives of New York; we'll see if there's any impact. I think the police would be in favor of the ammunition ban, for the safety of their own. If only we could find out who the victims are, and who is doing the shooting. Is there a pattern?

Are certain types of people being shot, is there some unofficial or illegal curfew being imposed; and the shooters are the enforcers from the group who has imposed an illegal curfew to operate unhindered at night?

Hmmmm... I've floated the idea to the Democrats and Conservatives of New York; we'll see if there's any impact. I think the police would be in favor of the ammunition ban, for the safety of their own. If only we could find out who the victims are, and who is doing the shooting. Is there a pattern?

Are certain types of people being shot, is there some unofficial or illegal curfew being imposed; and the shooters are the enforcers from the group who has imposed an illegal curfew to operate unhindered at night?

The heart of the problem: Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have power.

That should be banned.

Forum List

Back