112 Killed or Wounded in 83 NYC Shootings Last 9 Days

SO f
Defund the police because black lives matter!

This is what happens when you scrutinize the police to the point where they don't want to do their jobs...

I agree with the concept, but not the term 'scrutinize.'

I believe the Democrats/Liberals/Progressive are prejudicial against police. They have every intention of finding evil where it does not exist.

They should be reminded: Honi soit qui mal y pense
Hmmmm... I've floated the idea to the Democrats and Conservatives of New York; we'll see if there's any impact. I think the police would be in favor of the ammunition ban, for the safety of their own. If only we could find out who the victims are, and who is doing the shooting. Is there a pattern?

Are certain types of people being shot, is there some unofficial or illegal curfew being imposed; and the shooters are the enforcers from the group who has imposed an illegal curfew to operate unhindered at night?

The heart of the problem: Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have power.

That should be banned.

This is what happens when you scrutinize the police to the point where they don't want to do their jobs...

I agree with the concept, but not the term 'scrutinize.'

I believe the Democrats/Liberals/Progressive are prejudicial against police. They have every intention of finding evil where it does not exist.

They should be reminded: Honi soit qui mal y pense
Hmmmm... I've floated the idea to the Democrats and Conservatives of New York; we'll see if there's any impact. I think the police would be in favor of the ammunition ban, for the safety of their own. If only we could find out who the victims are, and who is doing the shooting. Is there a pattern?

Are certain types of people being shot, is there some unofficial or illegal curfew being imposed; and the shooters are the enforcers from the group who has imposed an illegal curfew to operate unhindered at night?

The heart of the problem: Democrats/Liberals/Progressives have power.

That should be banned.
So far from the evidence that's been gathered, I've found that an African American college bound student, and a possibly Hebrew American (Diamond District resident) were among those shot or killed. There was a focus on shootings mainly in African American neighborhoods. The written news is keeping track of the numbers... but not the names or identities of those shot and those arrested in connection to the shootings.

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.
101784622_10157377980671770_5515396115828830239_o.jpg

How many would`ve been shot if they didn`t have guns? Take your time with this one.
View attachment 357229
Finding the stats on the victims and arrested is still difficult. What's being shown is that African-Americans are the people being shot... but only a few of the victims' identities have been revealed.

This website says the stats were updated a few days ago, but can't find the 2020 data on the site.

Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.
If they weren`t armed there`s a good chance that they wouldn`t have been in prison in the first place.
If you're gonna be talking out your ass at least turn around...
Without a doubt, that's what I would tell you If we were face to face

Are you really that fucking retarded?

The Jews were unarmed in Hitlers Germany, how'd that work out for them?

NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, and that doesn't seem to stop criminals who want a gun from getting a gun.

If I want to get even a shotgun in NYC i have to spend weeks getting permits before I can buy one. Some gangbanger can get one in a few hours illegally if he knows the right people.
The more stringent the gun control the more criminals have guns. New York has stringent gun control.

NYC has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, and that doesn't seem to stop criminals who want a gun from getting a gun.

If I want to get even a shotgun in NYC i have to spend weeks getting permits before I can buy one. Some gangbanger can get one in a few hours illegally if he knows the right people.
The more stringent the gun control the more criminals have guns. New York has stringent gun control.
That's why I take away the ammunition instead! Does the Constitution say, You have the right to musketballs and bullets?

Your ill conceived hypothetical question is pointless and boring.

That's why I take away the ammunition instead! Does the Constitution say, You have the right to musketballs and bullets?
Anyone that can get guns can get ammunition

end run attempt is end running.

Yep. Release thousands of violent felons from prison and as soon as crime skyrockets start grabbing guns so people can’t defend themselves.
Predictable Commie.

Yet, Democrat voters simply say....'please, sir,....may I have another....'

View attachment 356710
What can you do? "A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Hmm, what to do? Doesn't say what kind of arms. National Guard is a well regulated militia. After the Dunblane massacre in Stirling, Scotland, UK there was a ban on most firearms owned by people. But, there are many hunters in this country and Canada.

Trudeau's administration placed a ban on assault rifles. What type of gun on people getting shot by? In city violence, I think mostly hand guns. I think that at this time of national crisis and emergency by the declaration of war by a domestic terrorist organization warrants the removal of ammunition from all shopping venues. A blanket public ban on ammunition; then let's sort out the details.

Meanwhile, the people implement the National Guard Police merger, and We start cleaning up this mess. More Guards on the streets patrolling in National Defense of the People will be a deterrent to crime.
What the shootings appear as is a primarily African-American gang shooting at non-gang members.

Yup. There is a huge black market out there for guns. If you have the money, you get the gun. No waiting, no paperwork.

The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon and no way can evil be outlawed. And evil people use that tool to murder.

Forum List

Back