11-year-old girl eviscerated the religious right with six simple words

In 2015, the religious right astroturf group One Million Moms called for a boycott of American Girl magazine for featuring a gay couple and their adopted children. The family fired back, but their 11-year-old daughter stole the spotlight with six words.

Their eleven-year-old daughter, Amaya, had a message for One Million Moms as well: “This is none of your business.”

You go girl!! Word up!! Tell it like it is!!

2015?

We had a gay President and a RuPaul winning crossdresser in the White House, why is this an issue?
What the fuck are you blathering about?

In 2015, the religious right astroturf group One Million Moms called for a boycott of American Girl magazine for featuring a gay couple and their adopted children. The family fired back, but their 11-year-old daughter stole the spotlight with six words.

Their eleven-year-old daughter, Amaya, had a message for One Million Moms as well: “This is none of your business.”

That's it? She said "this is none of your business", and you think that was... what ? Eviscerating?

One Million Mom, a group with religious freedom and free speech, posted an article in their own magazine.

According to the Constitution of the United States, they have the right to do this.

What's the problem?

You don't like that a Christian group called out sin, for what it is. That's fine.

But saying "this is none of your business" doesn't 'eviscerate' anything. You haven't changed any views of any of the 2 billion Christians in the world, and homosexuality will always be wrong, no matter what you say or do.
I did not say that thy did not have the right to say it. But having that right does not MAKE IT RIGHT. Can you see the difference? And I will add the girl also has the right to say what she did.

Lastly, I will point out the Christians do not universally condemn homosexuality, and even if they do considerate a sin, they balance that with the concept of compassion and love.

That never stopped you people on the left from attacking Sarah Palin's family. Or Bush's family. Or Trump's family. Or anyone else's.

I've never seen you people hold back on anyone ever. I don't remember hearing about how "it wasn't right", to attack Jenna Bush, or anyone else.

Funny how your morality only pops up, when you can use it against someone you don't like.

Christians do not universally condemn homosexuality

The Bible is the basis for Christian faith. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin.

Any Christian that contradicts the bible, is a fake, because there is no Christianity without the Bible.

And I will add the girl also has the right to say what she did.

Right I agree with that. I never said otherwise. She has the right to be wrong, just like you.

I was only lightly mocking the idea from the title, that somehow she "eviscerated" the Christian group.... Bwahaha, no. No sorry. :)

If that makes you feel better to claim that, by all means, but no.
Oh good fucking god! Sarah Palin?? Seriously ? You never make a damned bit of sense. Never!

That's it? She said "this is none of your business", and you think that was... what ? Eviscerating?

One Million Mom, a group with religious freedom and free speech, posted an article in their own magazine.

According to the Constitution of the United States, they have the right to do this.

What's the problem?

You don't like that a Christian group called out sin, for what it is. That's fine.

But saying "this is none of your business" doesn't 'eviscerate' anything. You haven't changed any views of any of the 2 billion Christians in the world, and homosexuality will always be wrong, no matter what you say or do.
I did not say that thy did not have the right to say it. But having that right does not MAKE IT RIGHT. Can you see the difference? And I will add the girl also has the right to say what she did.

Lastly, I will point out the Christians do not universally condemn homosexuality, and even if they do considerate a sin, they balance that with the concept of compassion and love.

That never stopped you people on the left from attacking Sarah Palin's family. Or Bush's family. Or Trump's family. Or anyone else's.

I've never seen you people hold back on anyone ever. I don't remember hearing about how "it wasn't right", to attack Jenna Bush, or anyone else.

Funny how your morality only pops up, when you can use it against someone you don't like.

The Bible is the basis for Christian faith. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin.

Any Christian that contradicts the bible, is a fake, because there is no Christianity without the Bible.

Right I agree with that. I never said otherwise. She has the right to be wrong, just like you.

I was only lightly mocking the idea from the title, that somehow she "eviscerated" the Christian group.... Bwahaha, no. No sorry. :)

Oh good fucking god! Sarah Palin?? Seriously ? You never make a damned bit of sense. Never!

Well yes. You attack everyone's family. You attacked the family of that Pizza shop owner, and the family of the guy who made cakes. In fact, they had death threats, and had to have police protection.

Did this girl have death threats from One Million Moms? I doubt it.

Why the standard only one way?

I feel sorry for the little girl being raised by a couple of fudge packers. It's nothing but child abuse. She will need a lot of mental health counseling as an adult to overcome her horrendous childhood.. ... :cool:

I agree. It is sad. All the evidence shows that children need a real mother and father figure.

Funny how 6,000 years of human history, every single civilization could figure that out, and now we have regressed as a species, that now we can't even figure out how families work best. it's sad.

Nothing surprising about this thread. Just another example, out of so many before it, of this forum's head degenerate crowing about another instance of a child in the hands of sexual perverts, being sexually groomed, brainwashed, and manipulated thereby. Somehow, he thinks that such an example “eviscerates”, sane, decent people. It doesn't. It only helps to prove how right we are, when we condemn this sickness, especially when the sick degenerates who practice it drag children into it.
Blaylock! Now hear this. You don't have to keep trying so hard to convince us that you're an insane crackpot. We know. WE KNOW!!

What's the problem?

Well yes. You attack everyone's family. You attacked the family of that Pizza shop owner, and the family of the guy who made cakes. In fact, they had death threats, and had to have police protection.

Did this girl have death threats from One Million Moms? I doubt it.

Why the standard only one way?
I attacked who? What the fuck are you talking about now?

1590712395901.png

What's the problem?

Faith: A strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Show me the money!!!!!!!!

I believe in Jesus Christ.

I believe I'll have another beer.

Same thing.....

What's the problem?

Faith: A strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

That's your opinion. I think the Bible's accuracy and historical truth, and prophetic truth, is more than enough proof.

What's the problem?

That's your opinion. I think the Bible's accuracy and historical truth, and prophetic truth, is more than enough proof.
The christian bible was written by men to propagate monetary greed. Did you know that if you make an "offering" large enough that the pope himself will grant you absolute forgiveness?

Show me the money!!!!!

The christian bible was written by men to propagate monetary greed. Did you know that if you make an "offering" large enough that the pope himself will grant you absolute forgiveness?

Show me the money!!!!!
One particularly well-known Catholic method of exploitation in the Middle Ages was the practice of selling indulgences, a monetary payment of penalty which, supposedly, absolved one of past sins and/or released one from purgatory after death.

Are you talking about the KJV? If so, that book is HEAVILY edited and has a lot of stuff left out. The book of Daniel is a prime example. When it came to Daniel, they were going to leave it out, but the people loved the story about the lion's den so much that they left part of it in. The part they left out was how Daniel showed them that their idol was just a big carved rock.

What's the problem?

Show me the money!!!!!

I'm not catholic. I don't see "pope" in the Bible anywhere. In fact, I see the opposite.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light."
1 Peter 2:9

According to that, we are all in the priesthood, not just the pope or his clergy.

In fact, the "pope" means father. The word comes from the Latin papa, which means “father.”
And the Bible has something to say about that too.

Matthew 23:9
"And do not call anyone on earth 'father,' for you have one Father, and he is in heaven."

Which is one of many reasons I am not Catholic. I am assuming you are referring to "indulgences" in Catholic history. I don't think they do that anymore, but regardless.....

I'm not Catholic. My apologizes to all Catholics who might read this, but I don't do Catholicism.

You'll need to ask a Catholic about their beliefs.

For me, the Bible is all there is. I don't listen to the Pope, or the Catholic teaching, or the apocrypha (which is all the books the Catholics add to the Bible).

I don't know much about all that. Sorry.

Forum List

Back