11-year-old girl eviscerated the religious right with six simple words

Did you know that if you make an "offering" large enough that the pope himself will grant you absolute forgiveness?
The Pope has no such authority.

He cannot sell that which is not his to sell.

Does that mean we have to give back Manhattan?

There is a huge difference between Europeans buying Manhattan, and the Pope selling absolute forgiveness. It kinda sounds like the indulgence policy that Martin Luther rallied against.

There is a huge difference between Europeans buying Manhattan, and the Pope selling absolute forgiveness. It kinda sounds like the indulgence policy that Martin Luther rallied against.

People are allowed to buy and sell "snake oil" in the free market. People can believe in what they're buying, even if it's nothing more than a placebo.

The girl is right, it is not my business... but fact is the gay couple who is raising her are sinners.

So be it.

What right do these "one million moms" have to tell another person how to raise their kids? If someone had said something against conservative parents and how they were wrong, and the people saying stuff were gay, the Christian right would be hollering bloody hell.
So if we do not get all of those jobs back and the defaults which are happening now cascade and things get ugly, you do not believe there will be retribution and blame? We have massacred traditional marriage for all the extremist agendas. I am not preaching even though I have commented several times on these boards on it. You trust people like you see the riots as nothing. Well people not living well in a general sense with a percentage of the traditional ones with their own issues worse because of the extremism is not going to be nice.

Forum List

Back