11 Missing Libyan Airliners Creates Fear of Another 9/11

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
We should have been on high alert when Benghazi was attacked on 9/11. Not a damn thing was done after repeated requests for help. The signs were all there. Threats and attacks prior to the big attack and it was ignored. Now we need to be watchful again since some planes are missing and the anniversary of 9/11 is coming up. Let's hope Obama has had time in between golfing and fund raising to watch the news.

Fear of Another 9/11 Type Attack as Intel Reports Reveal 11 Libyan Airliners Have Gone Missing

Intelligence reports of the stolen jetliners were distributed within the U.S. government over the past two weeks and included a warning that one or more of the aircraft could be used in an attack later this month on the date marking the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks against New York and Washington, said U.S. officials familiar with the reports.

The aircraft were reportedly taken in late August following the takeover of Tripoli International Airport, located about 20 miles south of the capital, by Libyan Dawn.

Al Jazeera television reported in late August that western intelligence reports had warned of terror threats to the region from 11 stolen commercial jets.

Eleven planes going missing in Libya as jihadists take over the country and being the month of September doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

I wonder how many of our leaders are still bragging about how they took out Gaddafi? I

I haven't been hearing much about how proud they are of their success in aiding the Arab Spring movement lately.

After seeing how they ignored Benghazi with all the threats and attacks leading up to the 9/11 attack, it's clear that this administration doesn't see radical Muslims as a problem.

I am still vomiting over the video of Obama telling the Muslim Brotherhood that he's proud to be their partner. A president who chooses other countries over the interests of the U.S. should be tried for treason. No matter what he does, the liberals defend him and blame Bush. Obama isn't expected to actually do anything.

Eleven planes going missing in Libya as jihadists take over the country and being the month of September doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

I wonder how many of our leaders are still bragging about how they took out Gaddafi? I

I haven't been hearing much about how proud they are of their success in aiding the Arab Spring movement lately.

If there was a truthful bone in the liberals body they would be outraged that Gaddafi was removed from power with the help of the US. After all Gaddafi brought stability to the region just like the liberals argue that Saddam brought stability. What I think is that there will NEVER be stability in the region.

when "they" say 11 planes missing, exactly what do "they" mean ?

what i am saying is, it is damn hard to hide airplanes that big, who could have flown them somewhere else, and those flights would/could have been tracked by radar AND satellite.

i need a better explanation of "MISSING"

wouldn't you..., all ?

After seeing how they ignored Benghazi with all the threats and attacks leading up to the 9/11 attack, it's clear that this administration doesn't see radical Muslims as a problem.

I am still vomiting over the video of Obama telling the Muslim Brotherhood that he's proud to be their partner. A president who chooses other countries over the interests of the U.S. should be tried for treason. No matter what he does, the liberals defend him and blame Bush. Obama isn't expected to actually do anything.
=====================
ooooh! speaking of blaming Bush, here is the latest stupidity,

Actor Eric Roberts, the much less famous brother of Julia, has found a way to get himself more attention - tweet something utterly stupid about the disgusting beheading of James Foley.

According to Roberts the real culprit behind the journalist’s killing is not ISIS but George W. Bush.

RobertsMic.JPG

On Monday, Roberts tweeted: “W killed James Foley.”

Read more: Actor Eric Roberts George W. Bush Killed James Foley NewsBusters

have you ever seen or heard anything more stupid than this ??

It is hard to believe that the two came from the same womb, if they did.

We should take anything coming from Hollywood seriously, they live in a land of make believe. They have been rewarded handsomely for crying on queue so naturally they are better then the rest of us. Unfortunately Obama takes their money seriously and gives them much to much influence.

If these planes are truly missing, AND in the hands of people who want to use them in a terror attack, we can only hope they are dumb enough to try to use them in a 9/11 style attack. We are aware of things like that, and being aware makes stopping them easier. What we should worry about is them trying something new with them, like using one to carry armed men into an airport, or flying them into something other than buildings, maybe monuments, or god forbid, nuke plants.

They don't see it as a problem, or their solution to the problem isn't to make it worse and exacerbate the situation by being all gungho and cocky?
Bush's inability to control Iraq, his desire to see Islam as the new common enemy, his balls up of Afghanistan, among other things have led to extremist Islam being far more dangerous now that it was 15 years ago.

So far, only the usual right wing whackadoo media outlets are parroting Bill Gertz' story about the planes.

So far, only the usual right wing whackadoo media outlets are parroting Bill Gertz' story about the planes.
Yerp.

Some further information the reactionaries probably won't slow down to read:

Most of airplanes and 90% of the airport were destroyed during the weeks-long fight for the airport back in July:

"On 14 July 2014, the airport was the site of fierce battle between rival militias. A government spokesman stated that approximately 90% of the planes stationed at the airport were destroyed or made inoperable in the attack. The airport was closed to flights due to the clashes.
On 23 August 2014, after 10 days of clashes, the airport finally fell to fighters from Libyan Central Shield, a coalition of Islamist and Misrata forces.[9][10] The Los Angeles Times reported that at least 90% of the airport's facilities, and 20 airplanes, were destroyed in the fighting.Tripoli International Airport - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On 15 July, the BBC reported that "90% of the airplanes were hit," per a spokesperson from the Libyan government. At the time, per the article, this meant 12 planes."

The Moonie Times author did not provide this information of course. He alluded to the fighting, but...providing the above information would have really tore a hole in this explosive headline that is now buzzing across the con-serva-fearplex at the moment, wouldn't it?

So the risk is that a stolen plane is going to fly across the Atlantic, unnoticed, undetected, arousing no suspicion, and crash into an American building?

Call Jack Bauer!!!!!!!!!

Yerp.

Some further information the reactionaries probably won't slow down to read:

Most of airplanes and 90% of the airport were destroyed during the weeks-long fight for the airport back in July:

"On 14 July 2014, the airport was the site of fierce battle between rival militias. A government spokesman stated that approximately 90% of the planes stationed at the airport were destroyed or made inoperable in the attack. The airport was closed to flights due to the clashes.
On 23 August 2014, after 10 days of clashes, the airport finally fell to fighters from Libyan Central Shield, a coalition of Islamist and Misrata forces.[9][10] The Los Angeles Times reported that at least 90% of the airport's facilities, and 20 airplanes, were destroyed in the fighting.Tripoli International Airport - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"On 15 July, the BBC reported that "90% of the airplanes were hit," per a spokesperson from the Libyan government. At the time, per the article, this meant 12 planes."

The Moonie Times author did not provide this information of course. He alluded to the fighting, but...providing the above information would have really tore a hole in this explosive headline that is now buzzing across the con-serva-fearplex at the moment, wouldn't it?

I think the idea of the Chicken Littles is to keep predicting doom and gloom enough times so that if and when something bad ever happens, they can righteously scream, "I TOLE YA SUMTHIN LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN!"

Psychics use the same methods. Throw out a bajillion predictions and then gloat over the one that hits. But never, ever mention the bajillion misses.

Playing the odds.

11 Missing Libyan Airliners Creates Fear of Another 9/11

I love the way that is worded. "Creates fear". How perfectly this describes the current right wing media machine these days!

Dadgummit, I need to get my gun and go to the nearest public restaurant and open carry to feel better.

Maybe Obama should enlist dubya and cheney's help in protecting the country from this impending 9-11 attack. They have 9-11 experience. Oh, wait....that attack was successful, never mind.

Forum List

Back