11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.

This is all to start the riots again just 3 weeks before the election.

This cop will walk free & the cop that murdered mr floyd will walk free...then watch the SHTF right before the election.

They'll have antifa stationed with a club at every polling place.

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

Based on what I've read on CNN's site the officers shouldn't be found guilty. He was running away, had their taser in his hands and he pointed it at them. Sounds like death by cop.

He was shot and killed by an Atlanta police officer at a Wendy's parking lot in Atlanta Friday night. Since then, the officer who shot Brooks was terminated and a second officer was placed on administrative duty. The Atlanta police chief stepped down from her position. (seems harsh. Why should she step down? I wouldn't)

Officers were responding to a call Friday night about a man sleeping in a vehicle at the Wendy's drive-thru, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation said in a statement. When officers arrived, they gave Brooks a sobriety test, which he failed. The agency said Brooks resisted arrest and struggled for an officer's Taser, which he got ahold of.

CNN obtained two videos that seemed to show the man's last moments.
In a surveillance video released by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Brooks is seen running away from officers and seems to point a stun gun back before he is shot.
A second video, shot by an eyewitness, shows two officers struggling with Brooks. He breaks free and starts running with what appears to be a stun gun in his right hand. It appears one of the officers fires their stun gun at Brooks three times as he runs away. Three shots are heard out of frame shortly afterward.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.

Before you go off the wall, it's not going to happen. Police are usually covered by the Taylor law, which prohibits pubic servants from going on strike, and if they resign and they don't have 20 years in, they don't get a pension.

Plus you didn't look at the economics of it. If the police resign, they can be replaced at HALF the cost by a rookie.

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....

Addressed in the link I posted. The taser was useless.

They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.
Why did you call him a child abuser?

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....

And you are sure he knew it was the taser pointed at him and not a gun?....

The other cop is testifying that the cop who killed Brooks kicked him when he was laying there. I assume it's his testimony because I don't recall it on the video football nor have I heard it mentioned before.

If he is pointing a weapon at you when he's running away, you can shoot. He had the cops taser.

They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

You forget there are things that animals won't even do.

And you are sure he knew it was the taser pointed at him and not a gun?....

Take it up with the D.A.

If he is pointing a weapon at you when he's running away, you can shoot. He had the cops taser.

The officer knew it wouldn't fire again. It's in the article.

Timing is everything. Officers can shoot when the suspect represents a danger. If that danger stops, like he is running away, the use of force stops. If he turns to point a weapon, that is when you shoot him, while he's facing you.

It's almost like a felony just being a cop these days. I'm going to defend the cops where I live even when I see their lights in my rear view mirror. These liberal assholes are too stupid to realize what a world without cops would be. Maybe Atlanta police should take off for a month and show these jerks how bad it could get. Maybe it would get someones attention when dope dealers set up on the steps leading into elementary schools. Democrats are idiots

Very different situation. Walter Scott's broken tail light was not a felonious danger to citizens had Michael Slager not captured or shot him.

Intoxicated Rayshard Brooks was a lethal danger behind the wheel, violently attacked 2 officers, stole a weapon & used it against police. Desperate Intoxicated Violent Brooks had just committed multiple felonies proving he was to dangerous to take more chances with or let loose on citizens. Brooks had just fired a weapon at officer Garrett Rolfe when he decided to shoot, just as Brooks spun getting hit in the back.

It was an awful but lawful shooting.

Last edited:
Timing is everything. Officers can shoot when the suspect represents a danger. If that danger stops, like he is running away, the use of force stops. If he turns to point a weapon, that is when you shoot him, while he's facing you.

If the guy actually had a gun I believe an argument could be made that the shooting was justified. Running away with a useless taser from across a parking lot? No.

Forum List

Back