11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

Last edited:
They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.

• Banned
They charged him with FELONY murder? That means he committed murder while committing a felony. Like someone who shoots a store clerk in the middle of a robbery. What felony was the officer committing? Are they saying the shots fired are the felony and that caused the murder? I am seriously confused by the thinking of the Prosecutor. They are probably hoping for a voluntary manslaughter plea.

And yes...every fucking cop in this country should resign. EVERY ONE. We now live in a world where a piece of shit child abuser can resist arrest, punch you in the face, steal your taser, and use it on you and you get charged with murder? The animals are running the zoo.
This is insane... They are using the judicial system to Lynch white people

We have to pay for the sins of 150 yrs ago. This country will be having a reckoning it never seen before.

• Banned
I think they are desperately trying to get white ppl
To say racist shit about blacks lol

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

The last DA to distinguish herself thus was in Baltimore.

How fucking stupid can liberals get?

I would be surprised if he got any bail charge.. the judge will be like what!? Lol

We have to pay for the sins of 150 yrs ago. This country will be having a reckoning it never seen before.
We don't have to pay for the sins of 150 years ago because we are not responsible for the sins of 150 years ago.

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....

Forum List

Back