11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

FOLKS. LET'S BE REALISTIC HERE.
IF HE WAS NOT CHARGED, RIOTS R US WOULD BE DESTROYING AGAIN.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCHING?

So, it is necessary to charge the Police, otherwise, Riots will destroy our cities and towns? Instead, we sell the police out, cause a law enforcement workforce shortage and watch our cities and towns get destroyed anyways.
Todays bumper sticker."What's in is out, out is in."

And if your lie were real, you would be thanking me for not killing all your dogs.

Come on, jitsie. Right or left side of the road?

I see you put the Laugh emoji on my post. What is funny is you not answering the question, and still pretending.
Are you affiliated with any law enforcement

Just to be clear. In this house, we won't dial 911. hehehe
Where we came from you were on the left

What the fuck does that mean?
I said left ,, what’s the problem CS

I live on the right side of the road. You just proved you have never been here. *mic drop*
The path we created is top secret

Path? To come from the other direction you would have to cross the yards on the other street and into the yards of the people on my street.

I don't know about the gates into the backyards on the other street, but I do know the people on my street have their gates locked. So you would have had to climb at least 3 fences with a pack of dogs without anyone knowing about it. 2 of the 3 houses have dogs themselves. And my buddy Phil investigates his dog barking with a gun. No way that "shortcut" would be top secret.

You just need to stop. Admit you lied. Or at least stop embarrassing yourself. People knew you didn't chase me through the brambles with dogs, or come down here at all. Your answer proved that. And now continuing your story with this crap? Give it up. You got played.
Yup I remember that fence, your fat add fell over running from the boys. I was watching the drone footage ha

You are still trying to pretend is happened? This is just.

And I didn't say I would have had to jump a fence. You and your "boys" would have had to jump a fence. And get a pack of dogs over the fence. 3 fences actually. And maintain silence at the same time, so neighbors wouldn't be alerted. And do it so the neighbor's dogs wouldn't alert on you.

Drone footage? lol You must have forgotten all the trees in the neighborhood.

But it is not surprising that you would send in your "boys" while you hide.

And if your lie were real, you would be thanking me for not killing all your dogs.

I see you put the Laugh emoji on my post. What is funny is you not answering the question, and still pretending.

I live on the right side of the road. You just proved you have never been here. *mic drop*

This is almost as funny as you claiming you got an email from Eisenhower's granddaughter saying he was Jewish.
Yea Shes contributed quite a bit of my movement

This just sad. You are pathetic.

Path? To come from the other direction you would have to cross the yards on the other street and into the yards of the people on my street.

I don't know about the gates into the backyards on the other street, but I do know the people on my street have their gates locked. So you would have had to climb at least 3 fences with a pack of dogs without anyone knowing about it. 2 of the 3 houses have dogs themselves. And my buddy Phil investigates his dog barking with a gun. No way that "shortcut" would be top secret.

You just need to stop. Admit you lied. Or at least stop embarrassing yourself. People knew you didn't chase me through the brambles with dogs, or come down here at all. Your answer proved that. And now continuing your story with this crap? Give it up. You got played.
Yup I remember that fence, your fat add fell over running from the boys. I was watching the drone footage ha

And I didn't say I would have had to jump a fence. You and your "boys" would have had to jump a fence. And get a pack of dogs over the fence. 3 fences actually. And maintain silence at the same time, so neighbors wouldn't be alerted. And do it so the neighbor's dogs wouldn't alert on you.

That was a fun day haha, you should be thanking me for calling them off. WE let you go back home at night, we could have have taken you bowling lol

That was a fun day haha, you should be thanking me for calling them off. WE let you go back home at night, we could have have taken you bowling lol

So let me see if I have this right.

You are claiming that your team and a pack of dogs climbed 3 fences and walked to my house. Then your dogs ran me through the brambles? How did you get me to come outside? You think I would come out and leave my guns inside? Then your dogs ran me until you called them off. At which time you went back over 3 fences, with the dogs, and left?

Wow, that is quite a fantasy. Stupid as hell. But quite a fantasy.

Day? You are saying you did all this during the day? LMAO!! And no one saw you and challenged you about what you were doing in their backyard with weapons and a pack of dogs?

Jeez, you really do love humiliating yourself as a liar, don't you?

Well, I guess the liberal troll job must be winning conservatives over to the left, huh?

You are claiming that your team and a pack of dogs climbed 3 fences and walked to my house. Then your dogs ran me through the brambles? How did you get me to come outside? You think I would come out and leave my guns inside? Then your dogs ran me until you called them off. At which time you went back over 3 fences, with the dogs, and left?

Why are you denying it? Lol I’ll post the video if you keep it up

I am denying it because it is pure fantasy.

You never answered how you got me out of my house unarmed.

Of course, knowing my neighbor Phil, your "boys" would have, at the very least, been sent back the way they came. If they fucked with him there would have been a shooting. Unlike your imaginary friends, Phil is an actual ex-marine who was in Vietnam. He is retired now, and a great guy. But he doesn't suffer fools or trespassers.

The only thing that will happen if this keeps up is that you will be more humiliated.

Post a video? lol

Of course, knowing my neighbor Phil, your "boys" would have, at the very least, been sent back the way they came. If they fucked with him there would have been a shooting. Unlike your imaginary friends, Phil is an actual ex-marine who was in Vietnam. He is retired now, and a great guy. But he doesn't suffer fools or trespassers.
Believe it or not we worked with Phil, he allowed us access, that all I can say.. if I were you I wouldn’t trust phil

Believe it or not we worked with Phil, he allowed us access, that all I can say.. if I were you I wouldn’t trust phil

Sorry, Phil is that last person you would want to approach to work with. lol

Do you think anyone actually believes your shit?

New Flash for you:
Nobody believes you brought dogs down and chased me.
Nobody believes you got a telegram from Eisenhower's daughter saying he was Jewish.
Nobody believes you are a mercenary.
Nobody believes you have a special federal permit to carry exotic, fully automatic weapons.
Nobody believes you have 17 russian mountain dogs.
Nobody believes you and a bunch of bikers rode thru New York with automatic weapons in the open.

But I can assure you, plenty of people believe you are a sad little nobody who makes up lies for attention.

No Jury of his peers will convict.

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
The taser was empty, the officers knew it had been discharged twice before he grabbed it....no juice left for a third....

the news said the officers knew the taser was no harm to them....

One officer kicked him after they shot him in back, the other stepped on his shoulder.... They waited over two minutes before calling for or giving any medical help.... just hearing this on the news.....?

I was out running errands so did not see the press conference....

So...

How long was it between the struggle and the chase you think? Maybe 10 seconds?
Do you think the cop who fired the shot and his partner did a weapons check? Did the cop who fired the shots know that Mr. Brooks didn't also take his fellow officer's gun?
I doubt it.

Even if he did know this and they did do a weapons check. You don't get to take the officer's weapon and point it at him. Sorry. He earned that bullet.
Yes he knew it was the taser taken, they are neon yellow in the dark, and in training, trained to know the difference between gun and taser

Really? Pursuing an intoxicated belligerent suspect who has already assaulted you AT NIGHT and you expect the cop to make that decision in a split second. Not me.

New Flash for you:
Nobody believes you got a telegram from Eisenhower's daughter saying he was Jewish.
Nobody believes you have a special federal permit to carry exotic, fully automatic weapons.
Nobody believes you and a bunch of bikers rode thru New York with automatic weapons in the open.

But I can assure you, plenty of people believe you are a sad little nobody who makes up lies for attention.
Like I said I wouldn’t trust Phil if I was you.. but he’s tired of you not cleaning up your yard, you bring the neighborhood down. I think his exact words were take no prisoners ,, I said Phil I can’t engage in that behavior. We just going to have some fun,, run him through the woods, water board him.. I don’t know why you deny it..

New Flash for you:

Like I said I wouldn’t trust Phil if I was you.. but he’s tired of you not cleaning up your yard, you bring the neighborhood down. I think his exact words were take no prisoners ,, I said Phil I can’t engage in that behavior. We just going to have some fun,, run him through the woods, water board him.. I don’t know why you deny it..

You didn't notice how nice my yard looks?

I don't suppose you can describe Phil, can you? Of course, after your laughable debacle with "which side of the road is my house on", I don't believe you will.

Your lies are getting more ridiculous.

New Flash for you:

You didn't notice how nice my yard looks?

I don't suppose you can describe Phil, can you? Of course, after your laughable debacle with "which side of the road is my house on", I don't believe you will.

Your lies are getting more ridiculous.
Older gentleman grey hair

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.

Per Georgia law, a Taser IS a lethal weapon.
If used offensively, can be a felony. I posted a copy of the Ga statute on the board yesterday.
Ok, and now your point is what ?? Do you think the taser was used defensively or offensively ????? If was used defensively by the victim, then please explain why you think this was ??? If used offensively in your opinion, then why do you think this was ???

He used it criminally if you asked me, because he resisted arrest, started a fight, and wrestled a deadly weapon away from an officer, and then he attempted to use that weapon on the officer that was in pursuit as he ran away. It's an open and shut case, the officer is in the right, and the criminal was in the wrong.

Anyone with an ounce of brains knows this, but somehow politics has got this nation thinking up is down and down is up.

If this country elects a corrupt individual like Old Joe to the office of the presidency, then I'll know this nation is done for good.

Trump can't hold a light to Old Joe's open corruption, and I can't help but wonder now, that due to the "black struggle", otherwise that went on for a long time in America, (did it have a bad side affect attached to it (?), otherwise did it teach the black's the idea that "hey we got the right to stick it to the man, and with no consequences attached to it whenever we do so", otherwise because of what happened during slavery and beyond ?????????

So did this corrupt the black people to their core by trying to (stick it to the man) ????? What were blacks secretly being taught by other activist yet radical blacks for years, otherwise who wanted vengence (instead of equality and equal opportunity) as a way of payback ????????

What is this nation up against if this might be true, and how deep does it go with the radicalized groups whom have these ways of thinking going on amongst their ranks ??? How corrupt have people become through this "justification by means of vengence" that is going on, otherwise instead of it being by the means of peaceful transitioning taking place over time, just as it should be ????

Now all blacks don't aspire to the radical side of the racial group as a whole, and sadly those blacks are then bullied, and they are chastised for even defending white people, and this within anything that goes on. These are known as Uncle Tom's and Aunt Tomasena's.

Good blacks and good whites need to take heed to this, and they need to quit allowing the radicals in either group to somehow attempt to control them, and also to control the message.

It is understandable that people can become radicalized when hope seems lost (taken advantage of), and this is where the evil one does his best works on the weak and upon the vulnerable in life.

Be a leader, and not a follower people, and leaders, please teach the right message of hope in life, and not the message of vengence. Thanks.

My next video sends a message of hope, and it means that there is always a better way, and there is always the Godly way. Enjoy.

Have no doubt the cop was literally dead wrong, but I have read the statute and it is the approach I would take as a defense. If it worked, the most serious charge might be defeated, but he would never be thought innocent. With the video from the surveillance camera and other still shots of the dead guy being kicked after he is laying there dead or dying and the standing with foot on the dead guy's shoulder, it is not something the BLM and most normal people will be able to reach. You don't want to be anywhere near Atlanta or many other large cities when the verdicts come down.

Well in a case where a criminal fights with the law like that, and emotions run high because the criminal actually attempted to unload a taser at your head, then you might see this kind of thing in the adrinalen rush that takes place during the incident be it from the start to the finish.

Example : Once upon a time there was a man who was on drugs, and he ran from the law in his vehicle, therefore putting women and children at risk with every red light that he blew through. He was finally pit maneuverd off of the road next to a swamp. He jumped out naked, and ran down into the swamp where the officer had to go in after him. Uhhh the officer's uniform was muddy and soaken wet after bringing the criminal out of there. Now fortunately for the idiot from hell, otherwise who could have easily killed your spouse, son and/or daughter in the intersections he had blown through, that the officer wasn't kicking him in his ace all the way to the car when bringing that POCrap up and out of that swamp.

Look cops aren't these weak wussies that most good people don't ever have to deal with in the non-criminal world, and it is that they are usually tough enough to defend themselves, and to defend the public against such bad people trying to do bad things to others, whether it is to the innocent in life or to the police officers themselves for whom risk their lives to keep the innocent safe in life.

Yes we have cops that mess up bad, but all is needed is a fair investigation, a due diligence by the public to follow the investigation, and to appeal big time if the case doesn't go the way that most all figured that it was supposed to go.

When cases are given up on by the public, otherwise who lose interest in such cases for some reason or another, then sometimes incident's can be slipped under the rug.

Have to see things to the end if seriously figure that an injustice took place, but the main thing is that the people had best be right, and not fooled by devils who can easily manipulate an incident in order to make it appear as something else when it wasn't.

Kind of doubt this will be a "once upon a time" story where they all live happily ever after.

Huh ?

Shooting someone in the back as they are running away has never been acceptable. It is what Michael Slager was convicted of doing. Shooting a man in the back as he was running away.
Even when they turn and point a weapon at you?.....hmmmm you wouldn't last one shift in the streets....
The taser was empty, the officers knew it had been discharged twice before he grabbed it....no juice left for a third....

One officer kicked him after they shot him in back, the other stepped on his shoulder.... They waited over two minutes before calling for or giving any medical help.... just hearing this on the news.....?

The news is lying. The taser was fired at the officers head just before he shot Brooks.

Someone is lying but it's not the news.
Who is it then ??

So...

How long was it between the struggle and the chase you think? Maybe 10 seconds?
Do you think the cop who fired the shot and his partner did a weapons check? Did the cop who fired the shots know that Mr. Brooks didn't also take his fellow officer's gun?
I doubt it.

Even if he did know this and they did do a weapons check. You don't get to take the officer's weapon and point it at him. Sorry. He earned that bullet.
Yes he knew it was the taser taken, they are neon yellow in the dark, and in training, trained to know the difference between gun and taser
It doesn't matter, the taser is a deadly weapon if used by an untrained individual who stole it, and had the intent to use it in a dangerous way.

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.

Per Georgia law, a Taser IS a lethal weapon.
If used offensively, can be a felony. I posted a copy of the Ga statute on the board yesterday.
Ok, and now your point is what ?? Do you think the taser was used defensively or offensively ????? If was used defensively by the victim, then please explain why you think this was ??? If used offensively in your opinion, then why do you think this was ???

He used it criminally if you asked me, because he resisted arrest, started a fight, and wrestled a deadly weapon away from an officer, and then he attempted to use that weapon on the officer that was in pursuit as he ran away. It's an open and shut case, the officer is in the right, and the criminal was in the wrong.

Anyone with an ounce of brains knows this, but somehow politics has got this nation thinking up is down and down is up.

If this country elects a corrupt individual like Old Joe to the office of the presidency, then I'll know this nation is done for good.

Trump can't hold a light to Old Joe's open corruption, and I can't help but wonder now, that due to the "black struggle", otherwise that went on for a long time in America, (did it have a bad side affect attached to it (?), otherwise did it teach the black's the idea that "hey we got the right to stick it to the man, and with no consequences attached to it whenever we do so", otherwise because of what happened during slavery and beyond ?????????

So did this corrupt the black people to their core by trying to (stick it to the man) ????? What were blacks secretly being taught by other activist yet radical blacks for years, otherwise who wanted vengence (instead of equality and equal opportunity) as a way of payback ????????

What is this nation up against if this might be true, and how deep does it go with the radicalized groups whom have these ways of thinking going on amongst their ranks ??? How corrupt have people become through this "justification by means of vengence" that is going on, otherwise instead of it being by the means of peaceful transitioning taking place over time, just as it should be ????

Now all blacks don't aspire to the radical side of the racial group as a whole, and sadly those blacks are then bullied, and they are chastised for even defending white people, and this within anything that goes on. These are known as Uncle Tom's and Aunt Tomasena's.

Good blacks and good whites need to take heed to this, and they need to quit allowing the radicals in either group to somehow attempt to control them, and also to control the message.

It is understandable that people can become radicalized when hope seems lost (taken advantage of), and this is where the evil one does his best works on the weak and upon the vulnerable in life.

Be a leader, and not a follower people, and leaders, please teach the right message of hope in life, and not the message of vengence. Thanks.

My next video sends a message of hope, and it means that there is always a better way, and there is always the Godly way. Enjoy.

Have no doubt the cop was literally dead wrong, but I have read the statute and it is the approach I would take as a defense. If it worked, the most serious charge might be defeated, but he would never be thought innocent. With the video from the surveillance camera and other still shots of the dead guy being kicked after he is laying there dead or dying and the standing with foot on the dead guy's shoulder, it is not something the BLM and most normal people will be able to reach. You don't want to be anywhere near Atlanta or many other large cities when the verdicts come down.

The police are not trained well. How many simulations did those two go through? And the charges are out of whack. The DA is an idiot. I am siding with the cops on this one.

The news is lying. The taser was fired at the officers head just before he shot Brooks.

Someone is lying but it's not the news.
Who is it then ??

You know the answer to that.

Forum List

Back