11 charges! Felony murder. BULLSHIT ! Every cop should strike!

Let’s keep this in topic,, sorry every one for the behavior of some.

LMAO!! You could have just answered 'Right' or 'Left' a page ago and saved a lot of this. If you are apologizing for your own cowardice and derailing, I accept.
Again This harassment and receiving in my private messages in online it’s not welcome but I’m not complaining I’m a champion I’m patriot and I will fight through this

My contacting you by private message was simply continuing a conversation you started there.

You initiated both private conversations. Don't play the victim here.

All you have to do is answer the question. You say you have been here at least 3 times. Which side of the road is my house on? A simple one word answer is all it will take. If you want to elaborate more, that is fine too.

And you will not be divulging any information at all, so that excuse is gone.
Listen if you wanna start a thread about what side of the road your house is on please do so but don’t come in here and D rail the topic

You are the one who derailed it with your ridiculous claims.

But now you are too scared to answer a simple question? What a pussy.
We are witnessing the break down of a grown man, I should have never called them off

I am not breaking down. What we are witnessing is someone caught in a lie. You only have to answer my question to show you were actually here. But instead, you spend a dozen posts avoiding answering. Why is that?

Which side, jitsie?
Everyone here knows why he can't answer.

Let’s keep this in topic,, sorry every one for the behavior of some.

LMAO!! You could have just answered 'Right' or 'Left' a page ago and saved a lot of this. If you are apologizing for your own cowardice and derailing, I accept.
Again This harassment and receiving in my private messages in online it’s not welcome but I’m not complaining I’m a champion I’m patriot and I will fight through this

My contacting you by private message was simply continuing a conversation you started there.

You initiated both private conversations. Don't play the victim here.

All you have to do is answer the question. You say you have been here at least 3 times. Which side of the road is my house on? A simple one word answer is all it will take. If you want to elaborate more, that is fine too.

And you will not be divulging any information at all, so that excuse is gone.
Listen if you wanna start a thread about what side of the road your house is on please do so but don’t come in here and D rail the topic

You are the one who derailed it with your ridiculous claims.

But now you are too scared to answer a simple question? What a pussy.
We are witnessing the break down of a grown man, I should have never called them off

I am not breaking down. What we are witnessing is someone caught in a lie. You only have to answer my question to show you were actually here. But instead, you spend a dozen posts avoiding answering. Why is that?

Which side, jitsie?
Everyone here knows why he can't answer.

Thanks. Yes they do.

And if your lie were real, you would be thanking me for not killing all your dogs.

Come on, jitsie. Right or left side of the road?

I see you put the Laugh emoji on my post. What is funny is you not answering the question, and still pretending.

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.

Per Georgia law, a Taser IS a lethal weapon.

And if your lie were real, you would be thanking me for not killing all your dogs.

I see you put the Laugh emoji on my post. What is funny is you not answering the question, and still pretending.
Are you affiliated with any law enforcement

What? Lol.

I've told you what I do. No, I am not affiliated with any law enforcement.

Now which side of the street is my house on?

11 charges! Felony murder? Are you serious?
link to come,, but Trump should demand the release, and send in the best Militia we have..

HE SHOT AT THE COP!
If the DA doesn’t have the backs of cops, than you won’t have cops.. STRIKE NOW!

If the guy only has a non-leathal taser, you can't put two rounds in his back as he runs away. Sounds like civilian law instead of cop law. Maybe there is not supposed to be a separate standard for them, rather than us? I already knew I couldn't put two into someones back even if they had $1200.00 to $2,000.00 dollars of my property, which is the cost or the taser the guy took away from the cop.

Per Georgia law, a Taser IS a lethal weapon.
If used offensively, can be a felony. I posted a copy of the Ga statute on the board yesterday.

Just to be clear. In this house, we won't dial 911. hehehe
Where we came from you were on the left

What the fuck does that mean?

I said left ,, what’s the problem CS

The problem is that I live on a cul-de-sac. The only way my house would be on the left is if you drove by it and turned around in the circle that is around 160 down my street. You had a 50/50 chance and you blew it.

Better luck next time asshole.

I live on the right side of the road. You just proved you have never been here. *mic drop*

I live on the right side of the road. You just proved you have never been here. *mic drop*
That’s what I thought you would say! lol got cha

That’s what I thought you would say! lol got cha

No, you just showed you are a liar. (as if there was a question)

You even got belligerent about it "I said left,,what's the problem CS". You guessed. And guessed wrong.

The path we created is top secret

Path? To come from the other direction you would have to cross the yards on the other street and into the yards of the people on my street.

I don't know about the gates into the backyards on the other street, but I do know the people on my street have their gates locked. So you would have had to climb at least 3 fences with a pack of dogs without anyone knowing about it. 2 of the 3 houses have dogs themselves. And my buddy Phil investigates his dog barking with a gun. No way that "shortcut" would be top secret.

You just need to stop. Admit you lied. Or at least stop embarrassing yourself. People knew you didn't chase me through the brambles with dogs, or come down here at all. Your answer proved that. And now continuing your story with this crap? Give it up. You got played.

This is almost as funny as you claiming you got an email from Eisenhower's granddaughter saying he was Jewish.

Forum List

Back