104 Year Old Tortoise

They are amazing animals. Every once in awhile as a child I recall us going out to the desrt after a rain and they would be everywhere.
I grew up in NM and recall walking to school in fourth grade and finding a desert tortoise on the street. I took it to school and then home where I put him in the back yard. He came out of hiding every spring and was there for three years until we moved. As far as I know--he may still be there.

• Banned
I grew up in NM and recall walking to school in fourth grade and finding a desert tortoise on the street. I took it to school and then home where I put him in the back yard. He came out of hiding every spring and was there for three years until we moved. As far as I know--he may still be there.

Yeah, depending on how old he was then he very well might be. Turtles and tortoises are like living and breathing dinosaurs who apparently like bananas lol I also LOVE how Tank gave that guy a high five at the end lol that was cute. :p

• Banned
It's sad how they killed them wholesale on Madagascar way back when.

I didn't hear about that and that is sad. :( At least the animals had each other,.. and their enormous parties that they threw and word is today they still live it up every Friday and Saturday night. :D

Forum List

Back