100 Years Ago a Forgotten Genocide

the muslims and Christians who run the congo create the corruption
Muslim and Christian (and secular) individuals may have been involved, but why do you want to cover up the guilt of Israelis? I've provided you with evidence that Israelis enabled corruption, stole from Africans, and profited from African wars.

Muslim and Christian (and secular) individuals may have been involved, but why do you want to cover up the guilt of Israelis? I've provided you with evidence that Israelis enabled corruption, stole from Africans, and profited from African wars.

You "proved" nothing other than the fact that Israelis engage in business in the congo. That Israelis do
business in a land which if full of corruption and THEREFORE are guilty of the corruption is a false arguement. Your silly demand that jews apologize
for the fact that the congo is full of corrupt people is absurd. When I was a child I lived in an area of the world that harbored "mafia" --------there were lots of
pizza shops around and a rumor that all of them were
FORCED to use "progresso" brand products because the mafia had a hand in that business.. I lived near a river------and when I worked in the large county hospital I came to know that there were several weighted bodies fished out of that river every year----
mafia hits.
(the hospital used to do the autopsies----way out in
a far out parking lot) Are you suggesting that all pizza eaters in that town are guilty of the MAFIA HITS?? Of course the shops paid taxes-----which
were used to support the town services-----so the kids who played in the playgrounds "BENEFITED"
Tell me a bit of your background, and I will let you know of that which you are "GUILTY"

"progresso" brand products
Now you are babbling about Progresso brand products. lol Thanks for another rambling post full of dubious personal anecdotes.

I am only surprised you didn't label Africans or Muslims or Christians or some other group as "filth". You know your attitude toward various Gentile ethnic groups is the same as Hitler's attitude toward Jews.

"progresso" brand products
Now you are babbling about Progresso brand products. lol Thanks for another rambling post full of dubious personal anecdotes.

I am only surprised you didn't label Africans or Muslims or Christians or some other group as "filth". You know your attitude toward various Gentile ethnic groups is the same as Hitler's attitude toward Jews.
/

I have never labeled Africans or muslims or Christian
FILTH ----unlike you, I am not Nazi shit------NAZI SHIT

Interestingly----the information I provided that you called PERSONAL ANECDOTE-----actually comes
up in the GOD-FATHER series------I recognized the
places actually used as sites in the films-----I lived
there as a child --------you disgusting chunk of
NAZI SHIT--------seeing the river again-----was a bit
nostalgic for me--------I had not been there for many decades, It has not changed Even the flora
looked the same as I had remembered it as a child.
My mother used Progresso products-----specifically
the PIZZA sauce. She did a weird version of homemade Pizza back then------and the cooking oil
"GEMMA" ----another product people claimed was
MAFIA controlled (not mentioned in the God-father
series) disclaimer>>I make no claims for either
progresso or gemma------it was all rumor and I
do not think mafia is involved now. I have no idea
what has been fished out of the river lately. Even
I benefitted ------pizza sauce. Ever eat pizza?

Interestingly----the information I provided that you called PERSONAL ANECDOTE-----actually comes
up in the GOD-FATHER series------I recognized the
places actually used as sites in the films-----I lived
there as a child --------you disgusting chunk of
NAZI SHIT--------seeing the river again-----was a bit
nostalgic for me--------I had not been there for many decades, It has not changed Even the flora
looked the same as I had remembered it as a child.
My mother used Progresso products-----specifically
the PIZZA sauce. She did a weird version of homemade Pizza back then------and the cooking oil
"GEMMA" ----another product people claimed was
MAFIA controlled (not mentioned in the God-father
series) disclaimer>>I make no claims for either
progresso or gemma------it was all rumor and I
do not think mafia is involved now. I have no idea
what has been fished out of the river lately. Even
I benefitted ------pizza sauce. Ever eat pizza?
Another ramble down memory lane with irosie91. lol

The only thing intelligible is the bigotry.

The Young Turks, a collection of anti-religious fanatics, massacred Armenian, Greek and Assyrian Christians during W W I. About 1.5 million Armenians died and about 2 million died in total.

Armenian Genocide

Genocide 1915

05.jpg

Armeniankids.jpg

So much attention has been paid to the Nazi genocide but so little attention to the Armenian genocide.

When will people pay attention to the Mongolian led Genocides? After so many years little is left to pay attention to. That's why no one cares about the Armenian genocide but still give much attention to the Holocaust.

When will people pay attention to the Mongolian led Genocides?
They happened many centuries ago.

After so many years little is left to pay attention to. That's why no one cares about the Armenian genocide but still give much attention to the Holocaust.
Absurd. The two genocides happened only a few decades apart. Privileged Jewish people demand special attention to suffering Jews endured, while covering up suffering Jews caused.

Stalin's Jews
We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish

How many Turks today were even alive during that whole episode? How many had any influence or control? The state that did those awful crimes broke up are WW1. At some point we're just going to have to say "hey, that sucked but a father's crimes are not his son's to bear." Not just for the Armenian massacres, but for all of it. Slavery, Indians (dot and feathers), Nazis, Commies, Rape of Nanking, Maoism, eventually it all becomes just history and shouldn't continually be used to beat people over the head for something they had no part in but just have the bad luck to be related to the perpetrators of the crimes.

It would be nice if the Turks could say "yeah, our ancestors did some pretty horrible things" but it isn't like today's Turks should be forced to issue a mea culpa for things done a century ago.
After a very long time of sometimes reading here, I again type some thoughts:

1. Yes, it happened, 1.5. million Armenians died after beeing hanged, shot, marched to death and so on. This was done by the then Ottoman Empire and it´s goverment, led by secular orientated Turks. The then German Empire was a close ally to the Ottoman Empire and it´s military and diplomats sent gruesome reports to Berlin. There also was a debate in the government if the massacres could not be stopped. In the end, the german government decided not to intervene into the internal affairs of it´s ally. So, some shame for us to share.
2. As said before: The Armenians were not killed by muslims or out of religious reasons. It was an early attempt of ethnic cleansing. Perhaps there were some aspects of hate against christians, but it was not predominant.
3. Nations and societies all have a past and a so called "Founding Myths". Modern Germany i.e. remembered the III. Reich as a collosal breakdown and both german states after 1945 were founded either on anti-fascism (East Germany) or on the western and liberal fundaments in the german history (West Germany).
In both cases the crimes were too horrible and the defeat was so earthshattering and obvious, that germany had to start anew in most respects. Notwithstanding it took decades before the germans fully accepted their history. When Chancellor Brandt (who emigrated to Norway when Hitler came to power and was member of the resistance against Nazi Germany) knelt in front of the monument for the death of the uprising in the Warsaw Ghetto, most germans were against this gesture.

Warschauer Kniefall - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Modern Turkey was founded on the idea, that it is the state of the Turks. The Ottoman Empire was a multinational empire, the turkish republic still has problems to accept, that not only Turks live in it´s borders. So, it is therefore difficult to accept the history of the Ottoman Empire as part of turkish history and to accept that the forefathers killed and massacred.

4. My conclusion:
Our past defines mostly what and who we are. We normally must actively remember it and this requires honesty. If we blend out what happened in the past of our nation, we blend out parts who define what we are and why we are like that. Remember!

regards
ze germanguy

your convenient historical revision is bullshit-----the Armenians were murdered because they were Christians which rebelled against MUSLIM RULE-----the level of
ISLAMIC PIETY of the murderers is not at issue------it actually was an issue of ISLAMIC NATIONAL SUPREMACY in the same way that the murder by Hernan Cortez of Montezuma for the GOLD OF MEXICO was a matter of Christian supremacy------gee, you are dim. ----now tell us that ISIS is "secular" because shariah law
"allows" the existence of subjugated christians

your convenient historical revision is bullshit-----the Armenians were murdered because they were Christians which rebelled against MUSLIM RULE-----the level of
ISLAMIC PIETY of the murderers is not at issue------it actually was an issue of ISLAMIC NATIONAL SUPREMACY in the same way that the murder by Hernan Cortez of Montezuma for the GOLD OF MEXICO was a matter of Christian supremacy------gee, you are dim. ----now tell us that ISIS is "secular" because shariah law
Well, things are usually more complicated, as in this case.
The so called Young Turks were a secular and liberal (not liberal in the US sense from today, be aware) movement, which turned nationalistic and religious in 1909.
Their idea was to form a state on the turkish nation and people, with the islam as religion. As Islam is profoundly non-nationalistic, they do not come from the same corner as IS. They were nationalists. 1915, when the Armenians (=protestant christians) were murdered, this was done by militias formed out of criminals, underdogs, religious zealots and so on. Best mixture to get harm done.

So, IS and the Young Turks killed people, but they are about as similar as Cortez and Stalin.

regards
ze germanguy

The so called Young Turks were a secular and liberal (not liberal in the US sense from today, be aware) movement, which turned nationalistic and religious in 1909.
Their idea was to form a state on the turkish nation and people, with the islam as religion. As Islam is profoundly non-nationalistic, they do not come from the same corner as IS. They were nationalists. 1915, when the Armenians (=protestant christians) were murdered, this was done by militias formed out of criminals, underdogs, religious zealots and so on. Best mixture to get harm done.

So, IS and the Young Turks killed people, but they are about as similar as Cortez and Stalin.

regards
ze germanguy

nope----your understanding of islamism and communism and Nazism is utterly shallow. Your assertion "islam is not 'nationalistic" is truly derived directly from mosque islamo Nazi propaganda. The "non-nationalism" of all three of those genocidal totalitarian ideologies is "we are not NATIONALISITIC------because all the people of the world belong to us"

the congo is replete with filth and disease and corruption
the stink and flth
Wow, you believe Africans are filthy. Try to tone down your racism irosie91.

It looks like you despise Muslims and Christians and Africans. Seems like a lot of hate you are marinating in.

you lost again, thunderfart------in your zeal to blame your
hemorrhoids on DA JOOOOOS

regards
ze germanguy[/QUOTE

Cortez and Stalin were quite similar-------both into totalitarianism-----Cortez murdered and pillaged with the
endorsement of the principles of the INQUISITION----
Stalin did so with the endorsement of the principles of
COMMUNISM--------both totalitarian ideologies. My sense
of the "YOUNG TURKS"-----is------I am not all that sure
that the mobs of murderers were really fully aware of
what they were doing------they were leemings accustomed
to BRUTALITY ----that is what fighting is.....??? probably.
Something like lynch mobs.

no you haven't -----you have engaged in typical islamo Nazi shit sophistry. "PROFITED FROM WARS"------the people who sew the uniforms of the US NAVY also "PROFIT FROM WARS" In fact, in the USA----whole towns DEPEND on
their military bases even in peace time to support their economies. That "profit from war" BS can be attributed to anyone in the vicinity. Your sophistry is not even particularly
elegant

For those who do not know the murders were legal according to Islamic law.
Evidence for your assertion?

Please note the Young Turks were ardently secular, positivist, materialist. Just like Craig Stephen Hicks and so many other atheist murderers.

what part of my assertion do you NEED "evidence" I cannot teach you shariah law right here. Whether or not the young turks were "religious" or not is not the issue-------they were from a society that condones----BY RELIGIOUS LAW---the killing of non muslims who resist muslim rule. I have known lots and lots of muslims educated in muslim countries and lots and lots of non muslims-----who carry family legacies of living under Islamic law------my very own hubby was born in a shariah adherent country-----but he is actually not part of the
MANY MANY--------- If anyone here wants to know-----talk
to muslims-----it helps if you are short and look very naive

irosie's fascination with men's asses continues. Please try to get your mind (and your fingers and mouth for that matter) away from men's anuses.

Last edited:
irosie's fascination with men's asses continues. Please try to get your mind (and your fingers and mouth for that matter) away from men's anuses.

you are sick. Here is a laugh for you------a british anatomist
described the anal sphincter as "the part of man's anatomy upon which all civilization rests" <<< something like that---I am depending on a very remote memory

Forum List

Back