Map of the genocide:

2hqb7lf.gif

The anti-religious and imperialism:

The Vendée

John Stuart Mill and Liberal Imperialism

Jules Ferry

Yekatit 12

And don't forget the leaders of the New Atheists:

Atheist Christopher Hitchens has condemned Moslems because they have sinned against secularism. He demonizes religious folk to justify their murder. He aches to kill even without provocation.

quote: It is impossible to compromise with the proponents of sacrificial killings of civilians, the disseminators of anti-Semitic filth, the violators of women and the cheerful murderers of children.
It is also impossible to compromise with the stone-faced propagandists for Bronze Age morality: morons and philistines who hate Darwin and Einstein and managed, during their brief rule in Afghanistan, to ban and erase music and art while cultivating the skills of germ warfare. If they could do that to Afghans, what might they not have in mind for us? In confronting such people, the crucial thing is to be willing and able, if not in fact eager, to kill them without pity before they get started.

LINK

Sam Harris has called for a nuclear first strike against the Islamic world.

quote: Harris, echoing the blood lust of Hitchens, calls, in his book The End of Faith, for a nuclear first strike against the Islamic world. He defends torture as a logical form of interrogation. He, like all utopians, has reduced millions of human beings and cultures he knows nothing about to primitive impediments to his vision of a better world.
"What will we do if an Islamist regime, which grows dewy-eyed at the mere mention of paradise, ever acquires long-range nuclear weaponry?" Harris asks. "If history is any guide, we will not be sure about where the offending warheads are or what their state of readiness is, and so we will be unable to rely on targeted, conventional weapons to destroy them. In such a situation, the only thing likely to ensure our survival may be a nuclear first strike of our own.

LINK

The anti-religious and imperialism:

The Vendée

John Stuart Mill and Liberal Imperialism

Jules Ferry

Yekatit 12

And don't forget the leaders of the New Atheists:

Atheist Christopher Hitchens has condemned Moslems because they have sinned against secularism. He demonizes religious folk to justify their murder. He aches to kill even without provocation.

quote: It is impossible to compromise with the proponents of sacrificial killings of civilians, the disseminators of anti-Semitic filth, the violators of women and the cheerful murderers of children.
It is also impossible to compromise with the stone-faced propagandists for Bronze Age morality: morons and philistines who hate Darwin and Einstein and managed, during their brief rule in Afghanistan, to ban and erase music and art while cultivating the skills of germ warfare. If they could do that to Afghans, what might they not have in mind for us? In confronting such people, the crucial thing is to be willing and able, if not in fact eager, to kill them without pity before they get started.

LINK

Sam Harris has called for a nuclear first strike against the Islamic world.

quote: Harris, echoing the blood lust of Hitchens, calls, in his book The End of Faith, for a nuclear first strike against the Islamic world. He defends torture as a logical form of interrogation. He, like all utopians, has reduced millions of human beings and cultures he knows nothing about to primitive impediments to his vision of a better world.
"What will we do if an Islamist regime, which grows dewy-eyed at the mere mention of paradise, ever acquires long-range nuclear weaponry?" Harris asks. "If history is any guide, we will not be sure about where the offending warheads are or what their state of readiness is, and so we will be unable to rely on targeted, conventional weapons to destroy them. In such a situation, the only thing likely to ensure our survival may be a nuclear first strike of our own.

LINK

was I defending Hitchens? (I heard he died) was I defending pol pot or stalin?
genocide is the purview----of TOTALITARIAN UTOPIANISTS-----like caliphatist
Baathist pigs. Madhi awaiting Iranians. Ottoman empire turks. and Nazis and
Communists The fact that secularist turks are EMPIRE people is also fact. "secularist" turks are not PRECISELY SECULARIST-----their ideology is
*****TURK***** more specifically ----muslim turk. -----they do not reject islam ---
they pretend that it is "SECULAR"

why the diversion, thunderbitch??? Napoleon was so strange that many consider
him to have been insane-----what is the excuse of the lump of filth, muhummad and his billions emulating dogs?

How many Turks today were even alive during that whole episode? How many had any influence or control? The state that did those awful crimes broke up are WW1. At some point we're just going to have to say "hey, that sucked but a father's crimes are not his son's to bear." Not just for the Armenian massacres, but for all of it. Slavery, Indians (dot and feathers), Nazis, Commies, Rape of Nanking, Maoism, eventually it all becomes just history and shouldn't continually be used to beat people over the head for something they had no part in but just have the bad luck to be related to the perpetrators of the crimes.

It would be nice if the Turks could say "yeah, our ancestors did some pretty horrible things" but it isn't like today's Turks should be forced to issue a mea culpa for things done a century ago.

How many Turks today were even alive during that whole episode? How many had any influence or control? The state that did those awful crimes broke up are WW1. At some point we're just going to have to say "hey, that sucked but a father's crimes are not his son's to bear." Not just for the Armenian massacres, but for all of it. Slavery, Indians (dot and feathers), Nazis, Commies, Rape of Nanking, Maoism, eventually it all becomes just history and shouldn't continually be used to beat people over the head for something they had no part in but just have the bad luck to be related to the perpetrators of the crimes.

It would be nice if the Turks could say "yeah, our ancestors did some pretty horrible things" but it isn't like today's Turks should be forced to issue a mea culpa for things done a century ago.

the issue for today is-----something about which you may not be aware. I will help you because thru no talent of my own-----I have been MADE aware of the actual and real situation which WAS the ottoman empire-------and therefore I have some insight into that which is going on today. ---here it is>>>> The Ottoman empire was a CALIPHATE. It included what we call TURKEY today ---PLUS lots of the middle east-----that includes PALESTINE. As a CALIPHATE it was ruled by shariah law---
sorta. I say "sorta" because the turks were actually never all that big on the really
barbaric aspects of shariah law-----BUT---almost---AND the out-lying parts of the EMPIRE ----did what the locals wanted------which was shariah law in all of its stink
and filth. I know because thru my husband I have (or had) relatives who lived it.
The real problem today is that lots of turks LONG FOR THE PAST GLORY of
****THE CALIPHATE**** and the "glory" of subjugation of non muslims therein.

Whether you believe it or not-----the genocide of the Armenians was --ISLAM IN ACTION------the Armenians violated shariah law by rebelling against Islamic rule---
which, according to shariah law means ---THEY SHOULD DIE. Of course past is
past------but today---TURKS seek their "glorious" past-----they want it back and
ERDOGAN has so promised them

How about:

1) Acknowledging the genocide
2) Paying reparations
3) Apologizing

Is that too much to ask?

If all genocides are addressed----it is not too much to ask-----where would you start?
I don't know maybe rich Jews could pay reparations to African Americans.

The Uncomfortable Relationship African Enslavement in the Common History of Blacks and Jews

An apology would be nice too.

Jews had a very very minor role in black slavery--I agree that you should compensate blacks for your own filth and that of the disgusting members of your disgusting family and perverse creed. African enslavement has been an ARAB thing for thousands
of years and still is. In fact, muslim dogs also enslaved jews.

Hitler said in Mein Kampf (I paraphrase) that mass murder on a huge scale is more likely to be forgotten by humanity than is murder on a small scale. He was referring to the Armenian Genocide, which only ten years after the fact was pretty much a nonevent in the minds of most in the West. The Turks are still loathe to admit what they did. They were an important ally during the Cold War, so successive US administrations always suppressed officially broaching the subject.
Actually, Tom, it has been proven that a Jesuit Priest wrote Mein Kampf as it was the Jesuits' master plan for another Inquisition - this time to accomplish what they failed to do with World War I - turn Protestant Europe into Catholic Europe ruled by the Pope - as well as America and the rest of the World. The referencing of mass murder on a huge scale is more likely to be forgotten is from their having witnessed how easily the Roman Vatican got away with the murder of 68 million people during their Inquisitions the first time. Considering that the Roman Vatican made sure that the Protestants were blamed for Salem - that the Salem witchhunt stayed forefront in the minds of people - to blame Protestants - they leave out the fact that 27 people were killed in the Salem trials verses 68 Million in the Roman Catholic Inqusitions and another 6 1/2 million Jews they murdered during the holocaust and approximately 11 million Protestants - this does not include those fighting in WWII.

So you see, this is where the Jesuits got that idea and why Staemphle the Jesuit who wrote Mein Kampf was sure they would get away with it again. The Vatican is behind the revisionist movement and the attempt to wipe out the history of the holocaust but once again - they are failing to accomplish it. NEVER FORGET MEANS NEVER FORGET!

If all genocides are addressed----it is not too much to ask-----where would you start?

The Uncomfortable Relationship African Enslavement in the Common History of Blacks and Jews

You are mistaken in your history. It was the Roman Vatican working with the Arabs that brought about Slavery and kept it going into the 21st century.

You are mistaken in your history. It was the Roman Vatican working with the Arabs that brought about Slavery and kept it going into the 21st century.

arabs were involved in slavery long before there was a "VATICAN"------the term ISMAELITE----actually means--------arab Bedouins. The bible story of JOSEPH------in the book of genesis----refers to "ISHMAELITES" Ishmaelite was a generic term for arabs It refers to people characterized as being illiterate, unwashed, nomadic and generally criminal and dangerous who also deal in slavery-------it is so used in the Talmud. In jewish history-----slavery is always considered in a very negative light. ------In fact chattel slavery does not exist in jewish law. That which does exist is bonded servitude----very limited. Being called an "Ishmaelite" back then was a big time insult

arabs were involved in slavery long before there was a "VATICAN"------the term ISMAELITE----actually means--------arab Bedouins. The bible story of JOSEPH------in the book of genesis----refers to "ISHMAELITES" Ishmaelite was a generic term for arabs It refers to people characterized as being illiterate, unwashed, nomadic and generally criminal and dangerous who also deal in slavery-------it is so used in the Talmud. In jewish history-----slavery is always considered in a very negative light. ------In fact chattel slavery does not exist in jewish law. That which does exist is bonded servitude----very limited. Being called an "Ishmaelite" back then was a big time insult

The descendants - spiritual and physical of the Romans that slaughtered 1 million Jews in a single day in 70 A.D. and drove 900 more in the Masada to their own deaths - are the same Romans running the Vatican today, Rosie. No difference. They were mass murderers and enslavers of the Jews and Protestants then and they are still up to it today albeit quite subversively by using Islamists which they do have a history of using as well.

As awful as the Armenian genocide was - can you honestly compare that to the Roman Catholic Institution which mass murdererd and tortured to death 68 million people? Why is that forgotten? Why doesn't anyone talk about that in the mainstream media? Any ideas?

The descendants - spiritual and physical of the Romans that slaughtered 1 million Jews in a single day in 70 A.D. and drove 900 more in the Masada to their own deaths - are the same Romans running the Vatican today, Rosie. No difference. They were mass murderers and enslavers of the Jews and Protestants then and they are still up to it today albeit quite subversively by using Islamists which they do have a history of using as well.

well-----maybe-----I will agree that the laws that render genocide "LEGAL"-----did come from
the romans ( Constantine ) ----but if you look
further back-----it was actually the SPARTANS---who rendered genocide "legal"------they had an
enslaved underclass of people (helots) who could be "LEGALLY" murdered for no reason at all. I think that murder has been "LEGAL" in
quite a few cultures in the history of mankind-----rendering murder ILLEGAL was a kinda leap forward

Josephus reported the Romans slaughtered approximately 1 million Jews in 70 A.D. - aside from the account of Masada - they were vicious barbarians then and they are still vicious barbarians now (speaking of the Roman Catholic Institution and its Vatican - not their victims who were brainwashed into their cult) - called Jesuits - among other names. Did you know the Vatican banks were discovered having ties to the Mafia - years ago? Yes. That should not surprise us either. The Italian Mafia were Catholics too.

Forum List

Back