100% vaccinated still not enough?

You’re talking in circles.

I said obesity doesn’t cause ARDS. You said it does.

You’re wrong. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re not listening to those who do.

What else needs to be said?
Not circles. You have a much higher chance to catch a severe illness if you're obese (funny how you keep dodging that) and the severe illness leads to ARDS. So yeah obesity may lead to ARDS.

You are like the worst doctor ever.

Patient: Doctor Colfax is it OK that I am 5'8 and weigh 350 pounds?

Colfax: Of course, so long as you are vaccinated.

Seriously. If you truly are a doctor, your license should be revoked.

Not remotely true. You refuse to answer this question. Are obese people more likely to catch a severe illness than healthy non obese people? Yes or No?
Asked and answered.

“catch a severe illness” is a stupid and vague statement.

Let’s rephrase it the way you should have. Obese people are more likely to have severe cases of COVID. The COVID is what causes the illness. Not the obesity. Without the COVID, they do not have the illness.

How about this. Unvaccinated are more likely to have severe illness from COVID. Should we say that being unvaccinated causes ARDS?

Asked and answered.

“catch a severe illness” is a stupid and vague statement.

Let’s rephrase it the way you should have. Obese people are more likely to have severe cases of COVID. The COVID is what causes the illness. Not the obesity. Without the COVID, they do not have the illness.

How about this. Unvaccinated are more likely to have severe illness from COVID. Should we say that being unvaccinated causes ARDS?
Unvaccinated who don't have natural immunity you mean? Correct?

I am OK with that. I just wish the media would report exactly as you just said. Is that asking too much?
Do you want to bring back Josef Mengele? Because that's the only way to get the kind of data you're asking for.

Are you switching your language from “cause” to “may lead to”?

Youre crawfishing.
I am not changing anything. My point is we need to lower obesity in this country and then we will see heart attack deaths drop and when pandemics hit, more will survive.

Patient: Doctor Colfax is it OK that I am 5'8 and weigh 350 pounds?

Colfax: Of course, so long as you are vaccinated
When did I ever say any such thing?

I never have. Claiming I did is a lie.

I’d tell people to lose weight and get vaccinated. Only one of those recommendations is quick and easy.

Do you want to bring back Josef Mengele? Because that's the only way to get the kind of data you're asking for.
WTF are you talking about? Is that a shot at me for being Jewish?

I did not ask for data. Idiot leftist parasite. Once you go antisemitic on me our polite conversation ends. Dumbass motherfucker.

I am not changing anything. My point is we need to lower obesity in this country and then we will see heart attack deaths drop and when pandemics hit, more will survive.
You did. You just won’t admit it. I just showed you.

Have a spine. Admit it.

When did I ever say any such thing?

I never have. Claiming I did is a lie.

I’d tell people to lose weight and get vaccinated. Only one of those recommendations is quick and easy.
That is precisely what your narrative is stating. You're so vaccine obsessed you refuse to acknowledge that obesity is the real cause of most dying from the virus.

Clearly we still have a lot to learn about the virus. The original estimates of the effectiveness of vaccines were 90% or somesuch - indicating 10% of vaccinated people would get it if exposed. I think it's pretty obvious that the vaccines are far less effective than advertised, but vaxxed people contracting covid was always to be expected.

No the vaccines are working as advertized but with only 60% of the country vaccinated, the virus has lots of opportunities.

That is precisely what your narrative is stating. You're so vaccine obsessed you refuse to acknowledge that obesity is the real cause of most dying from the virus.

No, the virus is the cause of most people dying of the virus. The obese people were living just fine until they got the virus. Just as those with diabtese were living just fine until they got the virus.

When you say people dying “from the virus”, it means they’re dying “from the virus”.

You’re so obesity obsessed you can’t even understand why people would focus on anything else. The answer is that losing weight is hard. Getting vaccinated isnt.

No, the virus is the cause of most people dying of the virus. The obese people were living just fine until they got the virus. Just as those with diabtese were living just fine until they got the virus.
They were? Heart Attacks are the #1 cause of death in America. Are you ever not a complete waste of life.

When you say people dying “from the virus”, it means they’re dying “from the virus”.

You’re so obesity obsessed you can’t even understand why people would focus on anything else. The answer is that losing weight is hard. Getting vaccinated isnt.
There you go being a shitty doctor. Yeah its hard but a vaccine is a band aid. You are all about pills and band aids. My good friend was prescribed pills for his diabetes. I told him to start exercising with me. He lost 40 pounds and wow no diabetes and no meds.

Doctors. LOL

If you weren’t such a liar, your opinion might actually mean something.
I am a liar? An opinion cannot be wrong.

How am I a liar? LOL

You want to tell obese people to eat four cheeseburgers but to make sure they take their pills and get their vaccines....

Forum List

Back