100% vaccinated still not enough?

Just what I posted to Dragonlady

First off Gibraltar had 32 cases yesterday. In a population of 33,000 people - the size of a small city. That's one case per 1000 people, and a lot less than the anticipated 5% of breakthrough cases.

In a population that is 99% vaccinated, you can expect 50 cases per 1000 people and they're well below that.

So regardless of what precautions the government is taking around the new variant, they don't seem to be having a problem now.

People who test positive and die in car crashes are counted as covid deaths, just like people are dying because of obesity and type 2 but are getting counted as covid deaths instead.

Do you have any evidence of that or are you just promoting Russian propaganda yet again?

Show the Data that says that having the shot will slow the spread because it has been known for awhile it does not, so provide the link you read that from because they are spreading misinformation like you are.

The shot does not stop the spread nor was it sold to do so!
Efficacy of vaccine is about 50% at 6 months.

People who test positive and die in car crashes are counted as covid deaths, just like people are dying because of obesity and type 2 but are getting counted as covid deaths instead.
Does obesity or diabetes cause ARDS?

In Gibraltar or anywhere else, the viral load in the mouths and throats of vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same. Duh. The vaccine does very little about these surfaces, surfaces that may also influence the parameters of mutation.

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…
Clearly we still have a lot to learn about the virus. The original estimates of the effectiveness of vaccines were 90% or somesuch - indicating 10% of vaccinated people would get it if exposed. I think it's pretty obvious that the vaccines are far less effective than advertised, but vaxxed people contracting covid was always to be expected.

Clearly we still have a lot to learn about the virus. The original estimates of the effectiveness of vaccines were 90% or somesuch - indicating 10% of vaccinated people would get it if exposed. I think it's pretty obvious that the vaccines are far less effective than advertised, but vaxxed people contracting covid was always to be expected.
I am OK with that. I just wish the media would report exactly as you just said. Is that asking too much?

Yep it does. ARDS doesn't happen by itself. Someone has to be very ill to get it and someone has a higher chance of becoming very ill if they are obese than if they are thin and healthy.
Indeed. ARDS typically occurs in people who are already critically ill or who have significant injuries. Remdesiver can cause it too.

How about your re-post my entire post where I explain why I am not wrong? So dishonest!
Because the rest of the post does not explain why you’re not wrong. The rest of the post is also wrong.

No one has ever gotten ARDS from obesity. The idea that you would claim it demonstrates your complete ignorance.

ARDS doesn’t happen by itself. It happens as a result of a number of causes. None of those causes are obesity.

Because the rest of the post does not explain why you’re not wrong. The rest of the post is also wrong.

No one has ever gotten ARDS from obesity. The idea that you would claim it demonstrates your complete ignorance.

ARDS doesn’t happen by itself. It happens as a result of a number of causes. None of those causes are obesity.
Not what I said. Follow along

#1) If you're obese you're more likely to catch a severe illness
#2) Severe illness leads to ARDS

Understand?

Well, between the three of us, I’m the only one that has a damn idea what they’re talking about. You two are just hacks.
Not remotely true. You refuse to answer this question. Are obese people more likely to catch a severe illness than healthy non obese people? Yes or No?

Not what I said. Follow along

#1) If you're obese you're more likely to catch a severe illness
#2) Severe illness leads to ARDS

Understand?
You’re talking in circles.

I said obesity doesn’t cause ARDS. You said it does.

You’re wrong. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re not listening to those who do.

What else needs to be said?

Forum List

Back