100% vaccinated still not enough?

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

All of the rocket scientists are learning really quickly that so much sacrifices have been made and those who were supposed to follow the science, instead just followed what the W.H.O and China wanted. Certain donors of politicians in the West encouraged a similar approach.

Where the hell are we today two years later?

Yes, the vaccine helps, but it only helps for six months max. Nations should have been planning for the moment when even 100% is useless.

I can't even get on a train in my own country, yet, our numbers are through the roof after 90% vax rates. So, now what? what other magic bullet do they have other than repeating the same mantras?

If 100% are vaccinated how the hell is the virus spreading? Are we becoming more contagious because of the vaccines? Are we actually putting the virus in healthy people and having them then spread it?

Trust the science…

FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge. In the last few weeks I know ONE person who is unvaxxed and got Covid. Everyone else I know has been double vaccinated, two have had boosters! As of this moment, hubby and I are UNVAXXED and we have not had covid, and do not have it. (!!)

Something is afoot here that is very peculiar.....

Trust the science…
If Fau Chi and cronies have invested this much, deliberate seeding of the virus is quite possible. Examples: Denmark, Wuhan, etc.

’A clear strategic objective for Gates and Fauci was the repetition of the message that a global pandemic was inevitable, that only mandatory vaccines could avert catastrophe, and that obliteration of civvil rights will be required. Most astonishing was their capacity tom mobilize the obliging global media to uncritically swallow and promote these propositions in complete contradiction of all previously accepted science and history.’
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 420)

FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge. In the last few weeks I know ONE person who is unvaxxed and got Covid. Everyone else I know has been double vaccinated, two have had boosters! As of this moment, hubby and I are UNVAXXED and we have not had covid, and do not have it. (!!)

Something is afoot here that is very peculiar.....
As I explained to the idiot colfax_m
The only way not to get COVID19 is to get it and recover. Sounds stupid but the vaccines only lessen the symptoms

As I explained to the idiot colfax_m
The only way not to get COVID19 is to get it and recover. Sounds stupid but the vaccines only lessen the symptoms

There are indications that the vaccines make you MORE susceptible to getting the virus. I try to take reasonable positions--and I'm seeing this as reasonable here on the ground in MI.

FWIW This is what I'm seeing on the ground here in MI, in our big surge.
“On the ground”. Sure. You have no clue. Data shows otherwise.

1638454430925.jpeg

Forum List

Back