10 vital inventions made in Russia

So, just to be clear ... the Soviets had nuclear weapons technology before the US in 1945?

If that is true, why did they sacrifice millions of their troops expelling The Germans from Russia when they could just have used nuclear weapons?

No nation had more reason to hate The Germans than Russia ... they exercised ZERO restraint on German soldiers and civilians in their drive to Berlin.

If they had possessed nuclear weapons in 1945 or before, they would have used them.
Irony. I am surprised these my posts having been got seriously.

So, just to be clear ... the Soviets had nuclear weapons technology before the US in 1945?

If that is true, why did they sacrifice millions of their troops expelling The Germans from Russia when they could just have used nuclear weapons?

No nation had more reason to hate The Germans than Russia ... they exercised ZERO restraint on German soldiers and civilians in their drive to Berlin.

If they had possessed nuclear weapons in 1945 or before, they would have used them.

Esay is JOKING PEOPLE!

Trouble is, lefties and commies say that shit with total conviction.
Well, something tells me that in line with your political scale, I would be a leftist.
The things I wrote in my posts are quite common among the Russians, nevertheless.

Amazingly enough, Russia invented neither Vodka nor those tacky Adidas track suits.

1) Electric car
in 1899 by Ippolite Romanov
2) Electic engine
in 1834 by Boris Yakobi
3) Monorail
in 1820 by Ivan Elmanov
4) colored photo
got patent in 1905, Sergey Prokudin-Gorsky
5) bicycle
1810 Efim Artamonov
6) parachute
1911 Gleb Kotelnikov
7) automatic gun
1916 V. Fedorov
8) anesthesia
1847 by Nikolay Pirogov
9) radio
1895 Alexander Popov
10) nuclear power plant

I'm not allowed for have a select fire switch .....yep
Im oppressed !

1) Electric car
2) Electic engine
in 1834 by Boris Yakobi
3) Monorail
in 1820 by Ivan Elmanov
4) colored photo
5) bicycle
1810 Efim Artamonov
6) parachute
1911 Gleb Kotelnikov
7) automatic gun
1916 V. Fedorov
8) anesthesia
1847 by Nikolay Pirogov
9) radio
1895 Alexander Popov
10) nuclear power plant

Reminds me of one of the running gags in the original Star Trek, with the character Pavel Chekov always falsely claiming credit for Russia for various inventions.

well, I think that behaving like Americans always do in such situations and hiding from responsibility would not be good for a Russian, I have to admit that reposting this article without thoroughly cheching it out first was premature. :)
nevetherless it is always a pleasure to see how your enemies expose their filthy nature and boil with maliciousness.
it is a good sign that they are helpless and have no other way to comfort themselves but pouring dirt on Russia.
Russia is going up, the US is going down, and knowing it no mistake cannot annoy me much.. :)
cheers!

Last edited:
well, I think that behaving like Americans always do in such situations and hiding from responsibility would not be good for a Russian, I have to admit that reposting this article without thoroughly cheching it out first was premature. :)
nevetherless it is always a pleasure to see how your enemies expose their filthy nature and boil with maliciousness.
it is a good sign that they are helpless and have no other way to comfort themselves but pouring dirt on Russia.
Russia is going up, the US is going down, and knowing it no mistake cannot annoy me much.. :)
cheers!

Just remember, it will take a long time for the two lines to cross.

A REAL long time. You have soooooo far to climb, and we have sooooo far to fall.

But look at you, lying to try and make yourself feel good. I decided to check your list because I immediately knew you were lying about two inventions, the parachute and the self loading rifle.

I had no idea you were lying about all but one, and the one you were truthful about, was a failed example.

So, try better next time.

it is always a pleasure to see how your enemies expose their filthy nature and boil with maliciousness.
Excuse me? I believe that red ribbon on your avatar says you posted the thread. It was your maliciousness that boiled over comrade. The posters that you are disparaging simply pointed out your obvious misconceptions. Try again.

1) Electric car
2) Electic engine
in 1834 by Boris Yakobi
3) Monorail
in 1820 by Ivan Elmanov
4) colored photo
5) bicycle
1810 Efim Artamonov
6) parachute
1911 Gleb Kotelnikov
7) automatic gun
1916 V. Fedorov
8) anesthesia
1847 by Nikolay Pirogov
9) radio
1895 Alexander Popov
10) nuclear power plant

That's some pretty vivid imagination there, Sellevan! Are Russians much like democrats, always hiding their mistakes while stealing credit for other people's successes?

Just #9 for instance: the radio was actually invented by Nikola Tesla. He used radio technology to invent a radio controlled submarine to be used as a weapon for the military before Marconi came along.

Excuse me? I believe that red ribbon on your avatar says you posted the thread. It was your maliciousness that boiled over comrade. The posters that you are disparaging simply pointed out your obvious misconceptions. Try again.
I did not disparage the poster who pointed at my mistake, because he did put it in a correct way and there is nothing to oppose in his post.
But I was fully referring to trolls who are quick to fill the topic with their hatred to Russia.

Just remember, it will take a long time for the two lines to cross.

A REAL long time. You have soooooo far to climb, and we have sooooo far to fall.

it took USSR one year to collapse, it will not take you longer when your economy collapses and it is going to happen within next 5 years, probably in next 2 years, after your Debt pyramid collapses and dollar hyperinflates.

US demography will make you a Latino country in 20 years if everything goes peacefully, but it will not.
while even now 62% of White Americans are too old to take active part in politics. Young colored population is ready to take power and it will when economy collapses.

Of course to reach full force all destructive trends need 10-15 years. To make Whites lose majority in ~10 states along Mexican border. But when people are hungry all trends develop faster, all conflicts are sharper.

the US has 5 years maximum in present shape, then Civil and racial war will tear your country to pieces.

Last inauguration under the barrel of the gun was just a teaser....

Last edited:
it took USSR one year to collapse, it will not take ypu longer when your economy collapses and it is going to happen within next 5 years, probably in next 2 years, after your Debt pyramid collapses and dollar hyperinflates.

US demography will make you a Latino country in 20 years if everything goes peacefully, but it will not.
while even now 62% of White Americans are too old to take active part in politics. Young colored population is ready to take power and it will when economy collapses.

Of course to reach full force all destructive trends need 10-15 years. To make Whites lose majority in ~10 states along Mexican border. But when people are hungry all trends develop faster, all conflicts ate sharper.

the US has 5 years in present shape, then Civil and racial war will tear your country to pieces.

The coming civil war will eliminate the globalists, that is for sure. I don't care what color a person is so long as they are philosophically AMERICAN.

America is about opportunity, and the fact that it was set up to be classless.

The progressive left has corrupted that, so the war will be about destroying them, and returning America to it's individualist
culture as originally envisioned.

Seems a bit hypocritical when the original intention of the OP was to express disdain for the west.
lol, to express disdain for the West I would chose many other things, like self destructive lgbt agenda, fight against own History, herontophile elites, totalitarian censorship of your media and social nets, etc, etc.

Nothing can provide better grownds for lauging at the West than its present self-destruction.

the US resembles USSR too much.. :)

it took USSR one year to collapse, it will not take ypu longer when your economy collapses and it is going to happen within next 5 years, probably in next 2 years, after your Debt pyramid collapses and dollar hyperinflates.

Of course to reach full force all destructive trends need 10-15 years. To make Whites lose majority in ~10 states along Mexican border. But when people are hungry all trends develop faster, all conflicts ate sharper.

the US has 5 years in present shape, then Civil and racial war will tear your country to pieces.

There's that toxic maliciousness that you said was coming from the responders of YOUR thread, comrade. Seems to me this is proof you are projecting your own failings on others.

The Russian people are very intelligent, as shown by how many of them have prospered when they emigrated here.

How tragic that they have never had good and honest and ethical leaders.

The coming civil war will eliminate the globalists, that is for sure. I don't care what color a person is so long as they are philosophically AMERICAN.

America is about opportunity, and the fact that it was set up to be classless.

The progressive left has corrupted that, so the war will be about destroying them, and returning America to it's individualist
culture as originally envisioned.
you have no idea how different your colored "philosophically American" is.
Take Esay which is posting in this topic too.
He is de-facto Russian, a Russian-speaking Ukrainian living in Ukraine, Ukrainians were absolutely not discriminated in USSR, rather the opposite, appeased too much. Even now not less than 1/3 of Putin's government are ethnic Ukrainians. Ask him if he wanted independence during USSR?
But when the country is hit by economic crisis everybody starts thinking that he gives more than receives. On that basis separatism grows with astronomical speed.
In the US Spanish language is not official, while Spanish speakers feel oppressed . Blacks feel oppressed. Even whites feel oppressed because now the USA stepped on the same path of appeasement of minorities which was 70 years used by USSR but did not save it.

You country is absolutely doomed due to the scale of differences you have. For a while they are hid under the surface and you cannot really judge their force.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back