10 to the 80th power

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This is the estimated number for every atom and particle that exists in the entire known universe
It’s 10 with 80 zeroes
That is every star and planet etc

This is the estimated number for every atom and particle that exists in the entire known universe
It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

Isn't an (atomic) particle part of an atom? Which are they tallying up?

I'd love to see the "error bars" on this result... Pretty arrogant to count up stuff we don't even have means to measure...

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

I'd love to see the "error bars" on this result... Pretty arrogant to count up stuff we don't even have means to measure...
I think it’s only atoms
They can see much of the visible universe and extrapolate the data

Human body is 10 to the 27 power in atoms but don’t be fooled by 27 and 80

1599543608231.png

Assuming that fifteen billion light years is the total of the universe and it can all be summed up by ten to the eightieth power is arrogance.

Flat Universers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

Got something tangible to back up your claim? Or...............is it just another bunch of B.S. that someone is trying to say is true?

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

Atoms and particles. Hmmm. So what does 10^80 really represent, particles of dirt, dust, atoms, protons or quarks?

You'd think those damned scientists would work that out first before starting these silly rumors. :smoke:

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

Got something tangible to back up your claim? Or...............is it just another bunch of B.S. that someone is trying to say is true?
From the gods of astrophysics

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

So.........................nothing tangible, just your bullshit beliefs that you try to tell others is real. Good to know.

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

So.........................nothing tangible, just your bullshit beliefs that you try to tell others is real. Good to know.
From the calculations of the smartest folks on earth . Not moronic imbecile like yourself

It’s 10 with 80 zeroes

From the calculations of the smartest folks on earth . Not moronic imbecile like yourself

From the calculations of the smartest folks on earth? Really? Sounds like a whole bunch of troll bullshit to me. Can you quote any of those "smartest folks on earth" and provide links? I'm guessing you can't.

Forum List

Back