10 Racist Quotes from Joe Biden

Long history of repeated racist statements.
Here are the worst examples of Biden’s racism and white supremacist beliefs…

1.) “White Kids” are Smarter than Other Kids – August 2019:

We should challenge these students, we should challenge students in these schools to have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it, poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.
2.) Brags About His Ability to Work with Racists – June 2019

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland [and Herman Talmadge],” Biden said with an attempted Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.”
“Well guess what?” the former vice president continued. “At least there was some civility. We got things done. We didn’t agree on much of anything. We got things done. We got it finished. But today you look at the other side and you’re the enemy. Not the opposition, the enemy. We don’t talk to each other anymore.”
Eastland and Talmadge were arch-segregationists who opposed civil rights and saw black people as an “inferior race.”

3.) Brags About Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him “Boy” Like He Did Others – 2019

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” the former vice president said while putting on a Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.”
4.) Appears to Use Racist Term “Roaches” to Describe Black Kids – 2017

By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot. I got a lot, I got hairy legs that, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap.
When he spoke, Biden was surrounded by black children, he was also referring to his time as a lifeguard, where he says the swimmers were mostly black kids.

5.) Mocks Indian-Americans – 2006

You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.
6.) Describes Barack Obama Is a “Bright and Clean” Black Person – 2007

You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.
7.) Uses Antisemitic Term “Shylock” – 2014

8.) Praised Democrat Segregationist as “Man of Character” – 1988

On the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1988, Biden praised segregationist Sen. John Stennis (D-MS) as a “man of character,” even after the Democrat sought to oppose Brown v. Board of Education with something called The Southern Manifesto. In fact, Biden has even bragged about Stennis gifting him with the table the Southern Manifesto was signed on.
9.) Segregation Is Good for Black People – 1975

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.
10.) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace – 1975

I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right.
And now you have Biden, friend to segregationists, defender of segregation, telling black people that if they vote for Trump — and 1.8 million did in 2016 — they are not black.

Hahaha... you’re really gonna try and make the case that Biden is Racist?! Good luck with that. Great use of your time. It’s totally gonna work :laughing0301:

What you mean is that it's no big deal that Biden is a racist.

Is that what you think I mean Frank? You think I’m saying Biden is a racist and it’s no big deal. Are you really that stupid?

We should challenge these students, we should challenge students in these schools to have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor you cannot do it, poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland [and Herman Talmadge],” Biden said with an attempted Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.”
“Well guess what?” the former vice president continued. “At least there was some civility. We got things done. We didn’t agree on much of anything. We got things done. We got it finished. But today you look at the other side and you’re the enemy. Not the opposition, the enemy. We don’t talk to each other anymore.”
Eastland and Talmadge were arch-segregationists who opposed civil rights and saw black people as an “inferior race.”

3.) Brags About Segregationist Democrat Not Calling Him “Boy” Like He Did Others – 2019

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” the former vice president said while putting on a Southern drawl. “He never called me boy, he always called me son.”

By the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it get hot. I got a lot, I got hairy legs that, that, that, that turn blonde in the sun, and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap.
When he spoke, Biden was surrounded by black children, he was also referring to his time as a lifeguard, where he says the swimmers were mostly black kids.

You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.

You got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.

On the floor of the U.S. Senate in 1988, Biden praised segregationist Sen. John Stennis (D-MS) as a “man of character,” even after the Democrat sought to oppose Brown v. Board of Education with something called The Southern Manifesto. In fact, Biden has even bragged about Stennis gifting him with the table the Southern Manifesto was signed on.

I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.
10.) Democrat Party Needs More People Like Racist Democrat Governor George Wallace – 1975

I think the Democratic Party could stand a liberal George Wallace — someone who’s not afraid to stand up and offend people, someone who wouldn’t pander but would say what the American people know in their gut is right.
And now you have Biden, friend to segregationists, defender of segregation, telling black people that if they vote for Trump — and 1.8 million did in 2016 — they are not black.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
No One Has to Lie to Prove Joe Biden’s a Racist

No one has to lie to prove Joe Biden is a racist.
No one has to invent things Biden never said to prove Biden’s a racist.
No one has to turn anodyne words like “invasion” and “infestation” into the new N-word to prove Biden’s a racist.
No one has to misquote Biden to prove Biden’s a racist.
All you have to do to prove Joe Biden’s a racist is quote him.
And away we go…
Here’s Joe Biden in 1975, nearly a decade after the civil rights movement, defending racial segregation using the most patronizing and bigoted excuse of them all: it’s good for black people:
I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride, is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.​
In 1975, Biden bragged about his friendship with virulent racist and segregationist George Wallace, about how much Wallace liked him, and said that Democrats need another George Wallace, just a more liberal one.
Also in 1988, and on the floor of the U.S. Senate, Biden praised segregationist Sen. John Stennis (D-MS) as a “man of character,” even after the Democrat sought to oppose Brown v. Board of Education with something called The Southern Manifesto. In fact, Biden has even bragged about Stennis gifting him with the table the Southern Manifesto was signed on.
Watch for yourself:

Here’s Biden’s revealing comments about his opinion of black people, not in 1957 or 1967, but in 2007. He’s speaking of Barack Obama: “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

Comment:
Beijing Joe Biden loved the Southern Democrats who made it unsafe for black Marines, just back from tours of duty in Vietnam, to safely travel through the South in their uniforms. What a great racist and Democrat! Same thing actually.
Bejing Joe has been a political flop most of his career and he's definitely been a racist aligning himself with popenly racists like Fulbright, Johnson, Humphrey, Russell Jr, Gore, and Byrd racist Democrats all.i

Biden said something that was super stupid. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden told Charlemagne tha God in a radio interview for "The Breakfast Club."

He apologized later that day, saying he "shouldn't have been such a wise guy."

Trump and his allies pounced on the Biden comment expressing their horror that the presumptive Democratic nominee would so glibly take the votes of African Americans for granted. Trump's campaign quickly produced "You Ain't Black" t-shirts and sent their surrogates out to condemn the former vice president.

There was just one little problem with Trump's strategy, the "People in glass houses" scenario.

Trump makes Biden look like a boy scout. He says and does things on an almost-daily basis that far exceed the inappropriateness of Biden's comment. And yet, there is silence from the same people so willing to leap to condemn Biden.

People like Nikki Haley support Trump by ignoring him.

The fact of the matter is, Trump has:

* Retweeted a post calling 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton a "skank."

* Retweeted a photo of former 2018 Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams that included these words: "She fought a tough race, kissed a lot of babies and visited every buffet restaurant in the State."

* Retweeted two doctored photos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- one with a Trump 2020 face mask on and one with duct tape over her mouth. The tweet said: "To protect PolyGrip during this pandemic, we have developed 2 options. With the DJT option, she will be able to tongue and adjust her dentures more easily. With duct tape, she won't be able to drink booze on the job as much."

* Tweeted, with no evidence or proof, that mail-in ballots will produce "the greatest Rigged Election in history."

* Tweeted this unfounded speculation about the 1990s death of the intern in Scarborough's office: "A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he's a Nut Job (with bad ratings). Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!"

* Tweeted that former Attorney General Jeff Sessions should drop out of the Alabama Senate race -- accusing him of having "no courage, & ruined many lives."

Sorry sweetheart, nothing listed here is anything close to the Biden list above. Not by ANY MEASURE. nice try but you’re looking desperate and embarrassing yourself.

Malcolm X knew the score

1598998095567.png

the democrats created plantation slums and CHUMPS bought it

Biden said something that was super stupid. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black," Biden told Charlemagne tha God in a radio interview for "The Breakfast Club."

Trump and his allies pounced on the Biden comment expressing their horror that the presumptive Democratic nominee would so glibly take the votes of African Americans for granted. Trump's campaign quickly produced "You Ain't Black" t-shirts and sent their surrogates out to condemn the former vice president.

There was just one little problem with Trump's strategy, the "People in glass houses" scenario.

Trump makes Biden look like a boy scout. He says and does things on an almost-daily basis that far exceed the inappropriateness of Biden's comment. And yet, there is silence from the same people so willing to leap to condemn Biden.

* Retweeted a post calling 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton a "skank."

* Retweeted a photo of former 2018 Georgia gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams that included these words: "She fought a tough race, kissed a lot of babies and visited every buffet restaurant in the State."

* Retweeted two doctored photos of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi -- one with a Trump 2020 face mask on and one with duct tape over her mouth. The tweet said: "To protect PolyGrip during this pandemic, we have developed 2 options. With the DJT option, she will be able to tongue and adjust her dentures more easily. With duct tape, she won't be able to drink booze on the job as much."

* Tweeted, with no evidence or proof, that mail-in ballots will produce "the greatest Rigged Election in history."

* Tweeted this unfounded speculation about the 1990s death of the intern in Scarborough's office: "A blow to her head? Body found under his desk? Left Congress suddenly? Big topic of discussion in Florida...and, he's a Nut Job (with bad ratings). Keep digging, use forensic geniuses!"

* Tweeted that former Attorney General Jeff Sessions should drop out of the Alabama Senate race -- accusing him of having "no courage, & ruined many lives."

Nothing listed by you comes anywhere close to the racist behavior Biden has done, said, or who he’s worked with (outright KKK Grand Wizards) in his career. Nothing!

Most on the Left are even more racist than Biden.
well, we know they think that black and brown people are too stupid to get photo IDs, so...
If that’s your understanding of the situation then you’re missing the point altogether. Take some time to read up and actually UNDERSTAND your oppositions positions
Biden's hate is massive. He calls half the population DREGS! Deplorables and Dregs. You gotta be safe in your skin to say that. That means there are powerful forces backing many of these politicians. The Prog Party is near all gone to those forces with a lot of the Repubs there to. Repubs can have 70 Senators after an election and somehow if they needed 60 votes to get something through, 59 will be the number. The frauds will be there for us to see. They will only do so much as to not let us all see the lie that seems to exist.

well, we know they think that black and brown people are too stupid to get photo IDs, so...
If that’s your understanding of the situation then you’re missing the point altogether. Take some time to read up and actually UNDERSTAND your oppositions positions
Biden's hate is massive. He calls half the population DREGS! Deplorables and Dregs. You gotta be safe in your skin to say that. That means there are powerful forces backing many of these politicians. The Prog Party is near all gone to those forces with a lot of the Repubs there to. Repubs can have 70 Senators after an election and somehow if they needed 60 votes to get something through, 59 will be the number. The frauds will be there for us to see. They will only do so much as to not let us all see the lie that seems to exist.
I disagree... I see him as a very caring person

You be black for sure liking Joe!

You be black for sure liking Joe!
English Scottish Sicilian Spanish Portuguese, not that you care

why are there lines through the text?

Nothing listed by you comes anywhere close to the racist behavior Biden has done, said, or who he’s worked with (outright KKK Grand Wizards) in his career. Nothing!
What happened in Libya showed the TRUE RACIST behavior of Biden and also, how Obama buckled under pressure from international bankers.

'

Believe it or not there are many people who are not black or brown who have many problems also. The point is we have taxed people enough to solve most of the problems that they were passed into law for. Perhaps telling the truth about corruption, stealing and graft while outright abuse is part of it all would be a start.
Those people have not been consistently cheated for at least 244 years. There is no honest comparison to be made, especially since many of the people you name supported racist policies without paying attention to the fact that they were supporting policies/politicians who were no going to work for their best interest.

What happened in Libya showed the TRUE RACIST behavior of Biden and also, how Obama buckled under pressure from international bankers.

'
Bullshit. Libya was a French and British led mission. You guys seem to forget that Reagan tried to kill Gaddaffi too. That was a direct US strike.

'
Bullshit. Libya was a French and British led mission. You guys seem to forget that Reagan tried to kill Gaddaffi too. That was a direct US strike.
The attack on Libya was led by NATO and would not have happened without US green light. Reagan tried to kill Gaddaffi because of terror attacks against Americans while the NATO attack was about a new monitory currency that threatened the EURO but was a Godsend for Africa.

Believe it or not there are many people who are not black or brown who have many problems also. The point is we have taxed people enough to solve most of the problems that they were passed into law for. Perhaps telling the truth about corruption, stealing and graft while outright abuse is part of it all would be a start.
Those people have not been consistently cheated for at least 244 years. There is no honest comparison to be made, especially since many of the people you name supported racist policies without paying attention to the fact that they were supporting policies/politicians who were no going to work for their best interest.
Joe has constantly made racist and bigoted statements and in public be a bit to touchy feely with women and children. That is not personality when in politics for as long he has been in it.

Hahaha... you’re really gonna try and make the case that Biden is Racist?! Good luck with that. Great use of your time. It’s totally gonna work :laughing0301:

Did you ever listen to Biden's speech to the Senate when he was trying to get his version of the Clinton Crime bill passed? Do so and then tell me THAT guy wasn't a racist!

Imagine if Trump said.."If you don't vote for me, then you ain't white". Biden has always been a racist.

Imagine if Trump said.."If you don't vote for me, then you ain't white". Biden has always been a racist.

Are you a black person calling him racist or a white partisan calling him racist?

Forum List

Back