10 countries with the mmost awesome healthcare

White and Asian people are good for your health

Last edited:
Well, it did say Hong Kong is considered to have the best health care in the world.

Second - Singapore.

Interesting list and easy to see why so many Americans are "medical tourists". I have a friend who spends half tame in Paris and another who is considering a move to South Africa. In both cases, healthcare is a huge factor.

America's is the best now that we have ObamaCare.

Doesn't quite work that way.

I wonder why it is that people still think ObamaCare is a product they can buy.

Anyway, this isn't about insurance. Its about health care. There's a differnce.

Notice South Korea has better health care than we do? Anybody wanna say why that is?

the point?

anyone?

StoopidSteff gets her health care and her food for free and that's still not as good as what those 10 countries get.

All that free government cheese doesn't measure up.

DUH.

Luds, you're just sounding like a one trick idiot now...I receive NOTHING from YOU and the Taxpayers..they can take my word or your dumb shit..matters not
carry on though, it doesn't bother you evidently to be a one trick

Last edited:
the point?

anyone?

StoopidSteff gets her health care and her food for free and that's still not as good as what those 10 countries get.

All that free government cheese doesn't measure up.

DUH.

Luds, you're just sounding like a one trick idiot now...I receive NOTHING from YOU and the Taxpayers..they can take my word or your dumb shit..matters not
carry on though, it doesn't bother you evidently to be a one trick

Then you should not have said you do. Its awfully hard to keep up with your lies.

No matter what you pay (or don't pay), you can't get healthcare in the US as good as many other countries.

THAT is the point and you know it.

Notice South Korea has better health care than we do? Anybody wanna say why that is?
Asians have very high IQ's on average.

America is quickly becoming a third world country due to the heavy influx of hispanics.

What's healthcare like in Mexico?

I'm sure you meant to say North Korea....
Sean Penn rates Cuba's health care to be awesome.
And You and Sean I would think aggree on everything so I'm
thinking you meant North Korea.

:badgrin:

America is quickly becoming a third world country due to the heavy influx of hispanics.

Read up on "medical tourism".

Americans have been going to Mexico for many years for their healthcare. For those who need dental work and can't afford it in the US, try Mexico.

I used to drive to Mexico to buy prescription drugs because they're so much cheaper but come from the very same factories, which, coincidentally, are often NOT in the US either.

Health care, and patients, go south ? to Mexico

Here is how I describe the plan for righting christers who don't wan't universal healthcare:
Under my plan, normal educated Americans would receive health care at government expense just like what everyone receives in the counties with the highest quality health care systems. Christers and believers of other absurdities would automatically be placed on the Prayer Care Plan. This plan would not cost the government (or anyone else) anything at all. When believers got sick, they would pray for recovery. It's really that simple.
This should be quite appealing to the large number of conservative Christers who oppose any step toward universal health care because it would save large sums of money. If they really believe in prayer, as they so often claim, then they would have nothing to worry about on the Prayer Care Plan. In fact, their health care should be better than that received by the rest of us!

You know as well as I do that rightwing christers are not going to be lining up for such a plan. They are not interested in opting out of their current health insurance or failing to seek medical treatment. The question is why. The seemingly inescapable answer is that most christers do not believe what they so often claim to believe. :eusa_whistle:

Read up on "medical tourism".

Americans have been going to Mexico for many years for their healthcare. For those who need dental work and can't afford it in the US, try Mexico.

I used to drive to Mexico to buy prescription drugs because they're so much cheaper but come from the very same factories, which, coincidentally, are often NOT in the US either.

Health care, and patients, go south ? to Mexico
You might want to tell mexicans how great their health care system is, so they stop coming for Americas health care system

American Doctors are geniuses! they have NO IDEA why I'm so healthy for my age.

Me: "Doc, its what I eat"
Doc: "Naw it's GOTTA' be Genetics! Theres no money in Eating Right!"

Here is how I describe the plan for righting christers who don't wan't universal healthcare:
Under my plan, normal educated Americans would receive health care at government expense just like what everyone receives in the counties with the highest quality health care systems. Christers and believers of other absurdities would automatically be placed on the Prayer Care Plan. This plan would not cost the government (or anyone else) anything at all. When believers got sick, they would pray for recovery. It's really that simple.
This should be quite appealing to the large number of conservative Christers who oppose any step toward universal health care because it would save large sums of money. If they really believe in prayer, as they so often claim, then they would have nothing to worry about on the Prayer Care Plan. In fact, their health care should be better than that received by the rest of us!

You know as well as I do that rightwing christers are not going to be lining up for such a plan. They are not interested in opting out of their current health insurance or failing to seek medical treatment. The question is why. The seemingly inescapable answer is that most christers do not believe what they so often claim to believe. :eusa_whistle:

Its just plain stupid the way some Americans are fighting so damn hard for mediocrity. Instead of demanding that Americans get the same quality health care as other countries, they want to pay more and get less.

The damn fools are even willing to accept poor care for their families, their CHILDREN - just so they can say they hate Dems/Libs/Progressives.

Well, it did say Hong Kong is considered to have the best health care in the world.

Second - Singapore.

Interesting list and easy to see why so many Americans are "medical tourists". I have a friend who spends half tame in Paris and another who is considering a move to South Africa. In both cases, healthcare is a huge factor.

South African has some of the worst healthcare in the world, unless you get expensive private insurance and go private hospital.

If you indeed have friends :eusa_whistle: and they intend to immigrate for health insurance reasons they surely can afford insurance in the US and go to the BEST doctors and hospitals in the world!

Last edited:

If it's only about hospitals, doctors, medical schools, wait times and treatment the US is the undisputed winner!

If you factor in cost, availability, insurance cost, availability to the sick and poor, then we are well off

I'm sure you meant to say North Korea....
Sean Penn rates Cuba's health care to be awesome.
And You and Sean I would think aggree on everything so I'm
thinking you meant North Korea.

:badgrin:

The USA is still the greatest nation on earth my friend. I'm happy to be here.:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back